It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: The catalog dropped from 721 to 720 games, was something pulled or is that some weird after-effect of the Age of Wonders 3 release?
After effect of the AoW 3 release :)
Okay, good. :)
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, I'm quite aware that, without access to the source there's not much else GOG can do and its a miracle they got this notoriously flaky old thing working at all but still...
Sure, but I don't know why everyone is constantly alt-tabbing anyway. Particularly in a game like Privateer 2.
Fever_Discordia: Yeah, I'm quite aware that, without access to the source there's not much else GOG can do and its a miracle they got this notoriously flaky old thing working at all but still...
Gydion: Sure, but I don't know why everyone is constantly alt-tabbing anyway. Particularly in a game like Privateer 2.
Personally I often Alt-Tab away from the game I'm playing when my phone makes the 'Someone just made a move in one of your Word With Friends games' but that's just me!
Unholy Heights got the full Japanese version.
http://www.gog.com/forum/dont_starve/dont_starve_installers_have_been_updated_to_version_98608
http://www.gog.com/forum/windforge/windforge_has_been_updated_to_version_107941
Post edited April 01, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Fever_Discordia: Personally I often Alt-Tab away from the game I'm playing when my phone makes the 'Someone just made a move in one of your Word With Friends games' but that's just me!
Doesn't it have a pause key or pauses if you bring up the in-game menu?
hi all question for gog..
when u update a game or one of the extras for a game can u put on the store page last updated and what the updates are..
for example updated game installer
or updated mp3s in extras folder or new extras now include ext...

well just a though and many thanx thundude53
Fever_Discordia: Personally I often Alt-Tab away from the game I'm playing when my phone makes the 'Someone just made a move in one of your Word With Friends games' but that's just me!
Gydion: Doesn't it have a pause key or pauses if you bring up the in-game menu?
No I mean I tend to I alt-tab back to my desktop, play my Word With Friends move via Facebook then alt-tab back to my game again!
Its not a major problem for me, not being able to Alt-Tab away from a game, I'm just saying that I do make use of it, on occasion!
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_night_of_the_rabbit/the_night_of_the_rabbit_is_now_available_in_german_pc_mac#
Thank you for all the updates Thievin' Bastard :p
Zurvan7: Thank you for all the updates Thievin' Bastard :p
You're welcome :)
How about Advanced Edition of FTL? Is it going to land here today? :>
Also a DLC for Don't Starve came out today
Patch 1.4 for the Rise of the Triad remake is also supposed to be out today for the Steam version, hopefully it makes its way here quickly.