Call of the Sea Updated to 18.104.22.168 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)
Latest Changelogs from Steam:
Call of the Sea 1.1.105 [PATCH NOTES]
We are just about to leave for some ease and rest for the holidays and we hope you will do the same! Maybe together with Norah! :)
Before we go however we have pushed one last update for the year bringing some much requested features! See the full patch notes below and see you in the new year! PATCH 1.1.105 General Gameplay:
- Scaled 3D inspectable objects to fit better on the screen in the console version
- Fixed collision on column at Naacal Organ (Chapter 3)
- Fixed Harry's message on the ship to avoid repeating after load
- Fixed vo line about the ship to avoid repeating after load
- Fixed movement on the final choice (Chapter 5)
- Fixed avoid falls in stairs to throne (Chapter 5)
- Adjusted inspectable on constellation door (Chapter 5)
- Fixed avoid to go back to the room on the dark pictures area (Chapter 5)
- Improved hint on the puzzle at the high temple (Chapter 4)
- Fixed collision close to the generator (Chapter 4) Menu & UI:
- Added new game setting which remove the character lag rotation
- Added new game setting which remove Head bobbing
- Added new game setting to reduce possible video game-induced seizures
- Disabled Motion blur by default
- Adjusted brightness settings
- Added Mouse sensitivity slider
- Fixed misprints on the credits
- Fixed French misprint on guide letter on Whitebeach (Chapter 1)
- Added text to Tahiti ticket on intro
- Fixed journal entry after solve waterfall puzzle (Chapter 4)
- Added Epileptic Condition Warning Screen
- Added Autosave Warning Screen
- Added Patch Notes to Main Menu
- Made “Apply Settings” button stand out more in Graphics Menu Art & Visual FX:
- Fixed texture on crumpled note at Harry's tent
- Fixed audio log stops before finishing
- Fixed release dialogue concurrency on crumpled and folded notes Voice & Narrative:
- Fixed date on the ship's journal texture
- Fixed concurrency voice on lever (Chapter 1) Music & SFX:
- Updated COTS_Main_Theme_def audio file Persistence:
- Achievements related to journal are checked when game starts Performance & Streaming:
- Fixed streaming issues on Chapter 1
- Fixed framerate drop when Norah decreases the water level in Chapter 5 Miscellaneous:
- Fixed: game was displayed in Oculus VR if connected
Call of the Sea Patch 22.214.171.124
We have been listening to your feedback and have implemented some changes in our latest patch. Please keep reporting any bugs you encounter. We have listed all the new changes in the patch notes below. PATCH 126.96.36.199 General Gameplay
- Fixed collision entering the in the rising platforms puzzle in Chapter 06
- Fixed wrong frequency in Journal, when pressing the 267 key
- Fixed bug when loading a save file created just after entering the tunnel to the drum puzzle in chapter 04
- Fixed User gets stuck when loading a manual save while choosing an ending in chapter 06
- Fixed missing element chapter 06 temple entrance
- Fixed visible landscape edge in chapter 06 temple hall
- Fixed seaweed inside rock / sand in chapter 06 temple pools Menu & UI
- Fixed Epileptic warning label localization
- Split game menu settings on two, text language and accessibility.
- Added accessibility setting to display journal handwritten font.
- Added start screen after splash screens on PC platforms.
- Added load game, select chapter and exit game options in pause menu.
- Fixed D-pad response on user pop up confirmations.
- Improved journal saves last page player has seen.
- Fixed some audios FX on user interface.
- Fixed missed journal log entry on chapter 01 Bridge Puzzle.
- Fixed empty page journal navigation.
- Fixed PlayStation UI icons when user inspects objects.
- Added gamepad button and a keyboard key to swap profile in main menu.
- Fixed audio menu music turns off when user returns to the game. Art & Visual FX
- Removed Norah's gloves after the throne scene
- Added Dagon image to the Underwater City End
- Added plants to hide the Norah’s Inscription in the End’s White Beach version Voice & Narrative
- Fixed Journal error in Spanish: the date of arrival in the Island corrected from 3 to 6
+++ Winter Ember Demo Updated to Winter Ember Demo 1.5.6 rev [cd03c392] Build Update (Galaxy & Offline Installer)