It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Low Magic Age

Low Magic Age has been updated to Version: 0.91.38.1 (Offline installers now updated)

v0.91.38 Patch Notes
====================
New Class: Paladin

Divine power protects the paladin and gives her special powers. It wards off harm, protects her from disease, lets her heal herself, and guards her heart against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing their wounds or curing diseases. Finally, the paladin can use this power to detect and destroy evil.

Major Class Features:

Smite Evil
A paladin may attempt to smite evil with melee attacks.

She adds her Cha bonus to her attack roll and deals 1 extra point of damage per level.

Uses per day: 1 + level / 5.

Lay on Hands
A paladin with a Cha bonus can heal wounds (her own or those of others) by touch.

Healing points per day: level x Cha bonus. The healing can be divided among several uses.

This ability can also be used to strike undead: after a successful melee touch attack (doesn’t provoke AOs), the paladin can spend the points to deal damage to the undead.

Detect Evil
A paladin can sense the presence of evil.

Divine Grace
Gains a bonus equal to Cha bonus on all saving throws.

Divine Health
Gains immunity to all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases.

Aura of Courage
A paladin is immune to fear. Each ally within 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear effects.

This ability functions only while the paladin is conscious.

Spells
Beginning at 4th level, a paladin gains the ability to cast a small number of divine spells.

New Pre-builds:
Paladin - Blade of Order, Hammer of Judgment
(Old preset characters can be updated by clicking Reset button at the bottom right)
(Adventurers with new builds in Adventure mode)

New Optional House Rules:
Increase initial uses per day of Rage: 1 -> 3
Increase initial uses per week of Quivering Palm: 1 -> 3
Add level x (Wis bonus / 2) to healing points per day of Wholeness of Body
Increase initial uses per day of Smite Evil: 1 -> 5
Add Cha bonus to healing points per day of Lay on Hands
(+2 modifications of House Rules for old saves)

Added classifications for special abilities of Rogue/Barbarian/Monk:
Spell-Like Ability
Supernatural Ability
Extraordinary Ability

Added secret roll hint for "Situation unknown" when Listen fails
Optimized animation effect of Wholeness of Body
Optimized descriptions of some feats/abilities
Optimized some French & Japanese text
Fixed: Boars and other creatures can Deflect Arrows and even throw them back
Fixed: Character Info UI -> Level Up -> Cancel -> Switch weapons or change equipment -> Crash

Note: When you encountered a bug, please zip and send your saves (the game folder\saves) to support@lowmagicage.com. It's extremely useful for debugging.

v0.91.38更新内容
===============
新职业:圣武士

圣武士是拥有神圣力量的战士,致力于对抗邪恶,驱散亡灵,医疗他人或治疗疾病。同时,在神圣力量庇佑下,圣武士不受疾病侵扰,还能自我医疗,面对危险也勇敢无惧!

主要职业特性:

破邪斩
圣武士近战攻击邪恶生物时可进行破邪斩:命中检定加上魅力加值,伤害+1点/每级。

每日使用次数:1 + 等级 / 5。

圣疗
拥有魅力加值的圣武士可通过接触治疗伤口(自己或他人的)。

每日治疗点数:等级 x 魅力加值,可分多次使用。

圣疗也可用来打击不死生物:做一次近战接触攻击(不会触发借机攻击),成功后消耗点数对目标造成伤害。

侦测邪恶
圣武士能感觉到邪恶的存在。

神恩
所有豁免检定加上魅力加值。

神佑
免疫所有疾病,包括超自然或魔法疾病。

勇气灵光
免疫恐惧,周围10尺内的同伴对抗恐惧时豁免检定+4士气加值。

此能力仅在角色神志清醒时有效。

法术
4级开始,圣武士能施展少量神术。

新预设构筑:
圣武士 - 秩序之刃,审判之锤
(旧预设角色可通过点击右下重置按钮更新)
(冒险模式可招募使用新构筑的冒险者)

新可选房规:
提高狂暴每日使用次数初始值:1 -> 3
提高渗透劲每周使用次数:1 -> 3
混元体每日治疗点数额外加上等级 x (感知加值 / 2)
提高破邪斩每日使用次数初始值:1 -> 5
圣疗每日治疗点数额外加上魅力值
(旧档房规修改次数+2)

游荡者/野蛮人/武僧的特殊能力设置分类:
类法术能力
超自然能力
特异能力

聆听失败时的“情况不明”添加暗骰提示
优化混元体动画效果
优化部分专长和能力描述
优化部分法语/日语文本
修正:野猪等生物能抓取飞箭甚至会掷回
修正:角色信息界面 -> 升级 -> 取消 -> 切换武器或改变装备 -> 崩溃

注:当您遇到bug时,请将您的存档(游戏目录\saves)打包发送至 support@lowmagicage.com 。对除错有极大帮助。
Post edited March 08, 2021 by Pajama
high rated
gogtrial34987: @GOG: Chicken Police is still lacking a forum.
It must be fixed by now.
high rated
Stronghold Crusader HD got an update flag, but I have no idea of what was updated, since both offline installers (Win + Mac) seem to remain the same.
high rated
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark

Standalone installer updated: [Windows, MAC, Linux] 1.5.0b ⇒ 1.5.2.

Konnichiwa friends!

We have great news for all of our fans from the land of the rising sun: a new patch for Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark has just been released, that adds the support for Japanese language! After you update your game, you will have the option to switch the language and enjoy it with a proper Japanese translation. This applies to the Missions & Monsters DLC as well, so go ahead and grab the whole bundle and start your adventure today!
high rated
karnak1: Stronghold Crusader HD got an update flag, but I have no idea of what was updated, since both offline installers (Win + Mac) seem to remain the same.
I am able to check only for Windows (I do not download Mac installers), and it seems that GOG messed up again with the file naming. It is in fact a new offline installer, but the file name is the same as the previous one.
(setup_stronghold_crusader_extreme_hd_1.41(a)_(45299).exe)

- Previous
Digital signature date: 2021-03-02 12:29:07
SHA-256 checksum: 810d280ac35d1fdac9698831086ea0e06447768f87b63103ea3262b1fc1d6a40

- New
Digital signature date: 2021-03-08 07:24:59
SHA-256 checksum: 067127e536b34d6cc71cad3c7add1ba1a3b62274fef7823e1bc1efa16f8da149

I am checking the files contained as I write this; will update.

-- UPDATE --
As with the previous case in which I know this happened, only Galaxy files (webcache.zip) and installer files (promotional images while installing) were changed. There have been no changes to the game files.

The same is the case for the Spanish installer, which I also have, and I guess it is probably the same for the rest of the langugages.
Post edited March 08, 2021 by Links
gogtrial34987: @GOG: Chicken Police is still lacking a forum.
Edward_Carnby: It must be fixed by now.
The force really seems to be with you.
high rated
karnak1: Stronghold Crusader HD got an update flag, but I have no idea of what was updated, since both offline installers (Win + Mac) seem to remain the same.
Links: I am able to check only for Windows (I do not download Mac installers), and it seems that GOG messed up again with the file naming. It is in fact a new offline installer, but the file name is the same as the previous one.
(setup_stronghold_crusader_extreme_hd_1.41(a)_(45299).exe)

- Previous
Digital signature date: 2021-03-02 12:29:07
SHA-256 checksum: 810d280ac35d1fdac9698831086ea0e06447768f87b63103ea3262b1fc1d6a40

- New
Digital signature date: 2021-03-08 07:24:59
SHA-256 checksum: 067127e536b34d6cc71cad3c7add1ba1a3b62274fef7823e1bc1efa16f8da149

I am checking the files contained as I write this; will update.

-- UPDATE --
As with the previous case in which I know this happened, only Galaxy files (webcache.zip) and installer files (promotional images while installing) were changed. There have been no changes to the game files.

The same is the case for the Spanish installer, which I also have, and I guess it is probably the same for the rest of the langugages.
I had another flag for Stronghold again. And , again, I had no sign of change for the offline installers. So it must be another case like you described.
************************************************************************************************************** **********

CHANGE: A Homeless Survival Experience

Offline installers updated.
Win - to 1.6
Mac - to 1.6a

And it seems a Linux offline installer was also added (1.6)

No GOG changelog, but I suspect the new files are related to this changelog on steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/926140/view/3051723055186923979
Post edited March 08, 2021 by karnak1
Edward_Carnby: It must be fixed by now.
MarkoH01: The force really seems to be with you.
The more people that know about hte problem, the more likely it is to be fixed.

(Case in point: The Y2K problem, which didn't cause any major issues because people were aware, perhaps too aware, of the issue.)
MarkoH01: The force really seems to be with you.
dtgreene: The more people that know about hte problem, the more likely it is to be fixed.

(Case in point: The Y2K problem, which didn't cause any major issues because people were aware, perhaps too aware, of the issue.)
I was posting this because once again (it was not the first time) Edward managed to make GOG do things really quick and so I was commenting on his great power he obviously has right now :)
Post edited March 09, 2021 by MarkoH01
high rated
Dry Drowning has been updated to ver. 2.05 (so far Galaxy only).
No changelog but it adds German localisation which I proofread myself (fixing of the found and reported issues is ongoing).

(I highly recommend this game which is far more than a simple visual novel.)
Post edited March 09, 2021 by MarkoH01
high rated
Reventure
Offline installer was updated to 1.9.1
No GOG changelog
high rated
Advent Rising
Offline installer seems to have been updated to 2.0
No GOG changelog

Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
Windows offline installer has received the update for 4.1A (Arby's)
No GOG changelog, but this is probably related to the Arby's deal
high rated
Shantae and the Seven Sirens

Updated to 731089 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Developer's Message from Twitter:
A Shantae and the Seven Sirens quality-of-life update is rolling out starting today, adding extra language options for text and various bug fixes. Loading has been improved for the PC version as well!
karnak1: Advent Rising
No GOG changelog

Please don't include unmarked links to sites that autoplay video with audio.

(I clicked on the link expecting an article or another GOG forum page, not an auto-playing video with audio. Also, I removed the link in the quote.)
karnak1: Advent Rising
No GOG changelog

dtgreene: Please don't include unmarked links to sites that autoplay video with audio.

(I clicked on the link expecting an article or another GOG forum page, not an auto-playing video with audio. Also, I removed the link in the quote.)
Noted.