It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The offline installer for Necrobarista has been updated to the version 1.0.5.1
Also, the installer has been split into a small .exe and an 1.7 GB .bin file (my most recent backup, version 1.0.4.1, was still a single 1.59 GB .exe file)

Changelog:
G'day! We've got something special for you today: a major narrative content addition, at the low, low price of... zero dollars. This update is titled Walking to the Sky, and brings a beautiful and heartwrenching story with it, following Tuan and Hannah as they explore the Terminal and forge a powerful friendship. Or maybe something more than that. You'll have to play to find out!

Walking to the Sky is the second of our three major content updates - the next, ▓ev▓▓▓ D▓▓, will be releasing sooner rather than later.

The new episode can be accessed via the title screen after completing all episodes of the main story.

If you need support for any game issues, would like to report a bug, or would just like to hang out with other Necrobarista fans, come join our Discord!
high rated
Edward_Carnby: I'm really worried about support.
Is anybody have some info ? Judas & others closed their PM's & didn't get any response on my tickets since december.

I understand that they are probably focusing on 'Cyberpunk' right now, but maaan - we have at least 3 outdated offline installers, one outdated game & one possibly outdated game.

Usually I create a ticket and all the issues were solved very fast.
But now - I just don't know what to do...

Maybe someone has some way to contact somebody in support directly ?
Maybe some moderators around here ?
Wait - you still have contact with Judas? The last time I heard a beep from him was years ago.
And yes, support sucks big time right now and there's no excuse for sucking that much in a professional business imo - not covid and not Cyberpunk. As far as I see things tech support should be possible in home office as well.
high rated
MarkoH01: Wait - you still have contact with Judas? The last time I heard a beep from him was years ago.
Yep.
Last time I talked with him in september or something like that.

MarkoH01: And yes, support sucks big time right now and there's no excuse for sucking that much in a professional business imo
Same here.
They really need to expand - current staff clearly can't manage tickets flow.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by Edward_Carnby
high rated
Parkitect

Updated to 1.7n [Galaxy (Windows & Mac) & Offline Installer (Windows)]

Changelog from Steam:
Version 1.7n (January 20)

- added hovering over a path in decoration score visualization mode highlights sources of bad decoration rating that are visible from that path
- added color blindness mode (so far only changes colors used in decoration score visualization, let us know if any other places are causing problems)
- improved queue building to never form closed loops
- improved deco score calculation speed for savegames where the area outside the park is heavily decorated
- fixed a case where objects could have a wrong rotation when building a blueprint
- fixed some Mini Coaster sounds not playing at the right volume
- multiplayer: fixed not being able to build animated objects
- multiplayer: fixed a desync that could happen when joining a park with a Safari Ride
- multiplayer: fixed a desync that could happen when it rains
- multiplayer: fixed chat not visible when changing UI scale
+++

@GOG: What happened to the offline installer for Iron Harvest? Why was the installer rolled back to version 1.0.12.1891 rev. 42775 (10 December 2020)?
And could you finally fix that Galaxy download issue for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus please?!
high rated
Hustlefan: art of rally

Updated to 1.1.0f (Galaxy (Windows & Mac) & Offline Installer (Windows))

Changelog from Discord: (Login required)

[...]
Just a FYI - the changelog was posted in the game forum by the devs here. Let's hope they're going to continue posting changelogs here.
MarkoH01: Wait - you still have contact with Judas? The last time I heard a beep from him was years ago.
Edward_Carnby: Yep.
Last time I talked with him in september or something like that.

MarkoH01: And yes, support sucks big time right now and there's no excuse for sucking that much in a professional business imo
Edward_Carnby: Same here.
They really need to expand - current staff clearly can't manage tickets flow.
I hope that things will change, but I fear that we have reached a point of no return where support is almost non-existent as it happens in large corporations, with automated responses when we're lucky.

Things started to slow down when they announced the possibility of making refunds up to a month after purchase. Then there was the pandemic, along with successful sales with the influx of many new users, and finally the huge amount of Cyberpunk refunds, which killed the support for good.
high rated
Vangers just got an update to 1.45 no changelog.
high rated
Close Combat: The Longest Day
Offline installer was updated to 5.50.32.01.

There's no GOG changelog and I couldn't find any details anywhere.
The new patch was made officially available for download from the Slitherine store today. But even there there's no details concerning the update.
high rated
Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein

Marked as updated.
No changelog.
high rated
Low Magic Age

Low Magic Age has been updated to Version: 0.91.35.3 (Offline installers updated)

No Changelog
high rated
Close Combat: Cross of Iron
Offline installer updated to 3.06.21.01

Like the other "CC" games updated today, no GOG changelog and no details found anywhere.
high rated
Close Combat: Cross of Iron

Marked as updated.
No changelog.

Edit: ninja'd =)
Post edited January 20, 2021 by Edward_Carnby
high rated
Astrox Imperium

From 0.0111a to 0.0111b (Galaxy)

Changelog from in-game changelog and The Astrox Imperium Wiki:

Build 0.0111b

- Hotfix bug undock with station panel still active.
- Fixed bug exploit with NPC cargo and ship side storage panel.
- Fixed bug where music don't loop thru tracks on new campaign screen.
- Fixed issue with bad background event data when generating events.
- Adjusted market economic mechanic when sell items with no demand.
- Adjusted load module code to prevent bad ID numbers from edited DB.
Post edited January 20, 2021 by Skess01
high rated
AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed just got updated a few hours ago. So far Galaxy only but since the update is quite new we have a good chance that offline installers will be updated soon as well.

This update actually removes the framerate lock and offers the option to chose from several fps settings.
(I noticed this myself - I could not find a changelog)

This is somehow remarkable since it looks as is the last update on Steam happenbed in 2016.
high rated
Northgard

Updated to 2.3.11.19712 (Galaxy (Windows & Mac) & Offline Installer (Windows))

Changelog from Steam:
Update version 2.3.11.19712 :

- Feast cost from the relic Eldhrumnir was reduced by 70% instead of 50%. It has been corrected.
- Missing translations have been added.
- Sacred Lure VFX has been fixed.
- Bonus objective “Kill all the wyverns” from chapter 8 “Contest” is corrected.
- Chapter 3, “Settlement”, sometimes Egil wasn’t coming to the rescue, leading to a defeat.
- The Christmas event has been deactivated.
+++

Edit: Mac & Linux offline installers now updated as well.

+++

HypersomniacLive: Just a FYI - the changelog was posted in the game forum by the devs here. Let's hope they're going to continue posting changelogs here.
Thanks for the information. It's always appreciated when devs take care of the GOG forum. :)
Post edited January 21, 2021 by Hustlefan