- Free DLC available now.
Change Log 04 (8 October 2020)
Welcome to this, the fourth regular post-release update. With these we see the game and community going from strength to strength and we’re also especially happy to see a lot of you enjoying the new 1v1 night map “Urban Paradise”. All those buildings make for some interesting gameplay. . . at least until the mega mechs come smashing into town.
Today’s update will help you better aid your friends and dazzle your foes with style on the battlefield. New Cosmetics Collection
As well as being a thirsty bunch of mech commanders, the pirates among you will have noticed that you have being earning coins while playing and unlocking certain achievements. Well, we have now released the Cosmetic Collection for you to spend those spoils of war. Here’s how it’ll work:
- For the first time players can see all the rewards we have in our game. Shiny!
- For each cosmetic item and skin, you can now see precisely how they are obtained, be it a specific achievement, season-tree node, specific level up etc.
- Players will be able to see all obtainable rewards, but some very special rewards will not be for available by using coins. For example, legendary rewards from the pre-season and past seasons will stay unavailable for the foreseeable future.
- Players will not be able to buy any items that are locked by achievements, season-tree, or level ups. To start with there are roughly 15 rewards buyable within the categories of faceplates, frames, avatars, and banners.
- As time progresses, we will likely add more rewards that can be purchased by coins.
- Currently there are no unit skins buyable for coins
, but we may add them in the future.
- From Season 1, Episode 4, onwards (starting October 13th) completing season tree episodes will also award coins. New Healing Allied Units
We’ve received a lot of feedback telling us how great it is to play with a buddy at your back. So now you can now heal and repair allied units using medics and engineers. This is a awesome example of when the community comes together over a feature they’d love to see in the game and so we boosted it up the priority list. So, thanks everyone!
For those who love to play in support roles, healing and repairing also applies to your teammates when playing multiplayer games. Note, that this feature does not apply for reinforcing/repairing at base/aid station.
Good communication, team awareness and cooperation are now more important for victory than ever! Your cries for “MEDIC!” might be answered now :P General changes:
- Fixed a navigation and building entering issues on the new 1v1 night map “Urban Paradise”.
- Fixed a bug whereby Michal Sikorski’s (Cavalry hero) sticky bombs fly to middle of map if targeting an unusual surface.
- Resources gained from harvesting wrecks are now also granted to allies, to make this more consistent with the rest of the normal resource gains throughout the game.
- Time challenge fix for Rusviets 3rd mission, “Peace and prosperity”, is now correct and in sync with match time.
- Fixed dialogue lines not being spoken in some cinematics.
- Fixed an issue whereby enemy structures sometimes were not visible when uncovering the fog of war.
- The Season Tree will now have "pins" in the board once you claimed a reward to make your progress more visually distinct.
- Olga fixed so she can now reinforce at medic buildings and barracks while riding Changa.
- Olga fixed so that when she is riding Changa it now costs the same for medics to heal her as when she wasn’t riding Changa.
- The Ranked Overview Screen now shows correct total hours played. Balance changes: Ranked Mode:
We are closely monitoring the ranked game mode and will be adjusting where necessary throughout the coming months. As a first step, we’ve:
- Decreased the maximum amount of SR (Skill Rating) that can be lost when you are defeated.
- Decreased the rate at which players hit the maximum possible SR loss or gain at the end of a match. Mega Mechs:
We’ve removed the advanced barracks requirement for mega mech production in Campaign and Challenge missions. This change does not affect multiplayer/skirmish games, but we will keep an eye on how the added prerequisites for building the Tur, Gulyay-Gorod, and Kaiser influences the multiplayer experience. Hero Veterancy:
To better align the power scaling of infantry hero veterancy (i.e. Anna, Olga, Gunter) with the overall match progression, we reduced the health and damage bonuses a hero gains across the board. These changes only affect Multiplayer and Skirmish.
- Damage bonus for veterancy rank I decreased from 1.2 to 1.15.
- Damage bonus for veterancy rank II decreased from 1.5 to 1.3.
- Damage bonus for veterancy rank III decreased from 1.7 to 1.6.
- Health bonus for veterancy rank I from decreased 1.5 to 1.3.
- Health bonus for veterancy rank II from decreased 2 to 1.6.
- Health bonus for veterancy rank III from decreased 2.5 to 1.9.
- Health bonus for veterancy rank IV from decreased 3 to 2.2. Hero’s Base Healing:
To align them closer to other units, healing infantry heroes (i.e. Anna, Olga, and Gunter) within the base now costs resources. These changes only affect Multiplayer and Skirmish. Destroyer Cannon:
It fulfils its role as a very powerful weapon, but it should not dominate the battlefield completely on its own. To make this weapon system less daunting, the following adjustments have been made for Multiplayer and Skirmish:
- Damage vs. Unarmored decreased from 300 to 200.
- Damage vs. Light Armor decreased from 600 to 200.
- Damage vs. Medium Armor decreased from 500 to 200.
- Damage vs. Heavy Armor decreased from 350 to 100.
- Splash damage vs. Unarmored decreased from 100 to 60. POLANIA Michał Sikorski (Cavalry Hero):
Due to the changes for healing infantry heroes within base, reinforcing Michał’s cavalrymen will be a bit cheaper to compensate.
- Reinforce oil cost per cavalryman decreased from 10 to 7. SAXONY Gunter von Duisburg:
- Splash damage vs. Light Armor increased from 30 to 50.
- Splash damage vs. Medium Armor increased from 30 to 50.
- Splash damage vs. Heavy Armor increased from 30 to 50.
- Damage vs Heavy Armor decreased from 65 to 50. Prince Wilhelm:
To increase Wilhelm’s viability as a tier 2 reserve hero, we made some adjustments to his base weapon.
- Damage vs. Unarmored increased from 40 to 50.
- Damage vs. Light Armor increased from 50 to 60.
- Damage vs. Medium Armor increased from 40 to 45.
- Damage vs. Heavy Armor increased from 30 to 35.
- Damage vs. Structures increased from 10 to 15. Eisenhans:
To more accurately represent the intended impact of the Eisenhans’ melee weapon against unarmored targets we made one key adjustment:
- Melee damage vs. Unarmored increased from 50 to 100. RUSVIET Vanguards:
- Damage per bullet vs. Light Armor decreased from 0.7 to 0.5. Olga:
- Melee damage vs Light Armor increased from 20 to 30.
- Ranged damage vs. Light Armor decreased from 10 to 5. Changa:
- Damage vs. Unarmored decreased from 100 to 80.
- Damage vs. Light Armor decreased from 20 to 10.
- Damage vs. Medium Armor decreased from 15 to 5.