It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: Double changelog posted. Thanks HypersomniacLive for telling me.
Post edited January 05, 2018 by MarkoH01
HypersomniacLive: Anyway, off to download my freshly updated, but also not flagged as such, Titanic: Adventure Out of Time.
MarkoH01: Wait, what? How could I miss that?
Don't get too excited - the dialogue clipping bug is still not fixed.
Pajama: Don't get too excited - the dialogue clipping bug is still not fixed.
It probably won't. I tried it with the German original windows version and it's there as well. It seems that only the DOS version does not have this issue (though it might have others). So GOG would have to use DOSbox instead of the windows version included. Don't know if they want to do this if this since could lead to other problems. But of course these are just my own thoughts here and I might be completely wrong.
Pajama: Don't get too excited - the dialogue clipping bug is still not fixed.
MarkoH01: It probably won't. I tried it with the German original windows version and it's there as well. It seems that only the Dos version does not have this issue (though it might have others). So GOG would have to use DOSbox instead of the windows version included. Don#t know if they want to do this if this could löead to other problems. But of course these are just my own thoughts here and I might be completely wrong.
Thanks, when you put it like that I guess we won't be getting a fix. I did put in a support ticket earlier in the week and have heard nothing back except the standard reply so had hoped that they were working on it.
MarkoH01: It probably won't. I tried it with the German original windows version and it's there as well. It seems that only the Dos version does not have this issue (though it might have others). So GOG would have to use DOSbox instead of the windows version included. Don#t know if they want to do this if this could löead to other problems. But of course these are just my own thoughts here and I might be completely wrong.
Pajama: Thanks, when you put it like that I guess we won't be getting a fix. I did put in a support ticket earlier in the week and have heard nothing back except the standard reply so had hoped that they were working on it.
Like I said they still might. The above were just my own thinking.
MarkoH01: Like I said they still might. The above were just my own thinking.
Guess time will tell :)
high rated

Edit: It just got flagged. Changelog says they fixed the the issue I reported :)

Titanic: Adventure Out of Time has been updated

Version: 1.0 tour fix, Date Published: 4/1/2018
Update (05 January 2018)

- added missing tour guides
- added a potential fix for black screen issues (Windows 7)
*cough cough*

And while BE seems to be doing it's job fine (telling me that my updated games went one up), Titanic: Adventure Out of Time still doesn't show as updated for me.

Perhaps I should start considering that preferential treatment seriously...
HypersomniacLive: *cough cough*
Yes, sorry. I am constantly changing tabs here (and still have not eaten anything) - totally missed it.

HypersomniacLive: And while BE seems to be doing it's job fine (telling me that my updated games went one up), Titanic: Adventure Out of Time still doesn't show as updated for me.
Perhaps I should start considering that preferential treatment seriously...
Well, it does require at least a goat and a sharp knife and you will have to serve and protect GOG for all eternity. Are you really ready for this?

Got your post the wrong way (though I like my reply) but no, there really is no such thing, I would say. If that would be the case I would not even have to look in this thread - which I do on a daily basis.
high rated
MarkoH01: [...] Well, it does require at least a goat and a sharp knife and you will have to serve and protect GOG for all eternity. Are you really ready for this? [...]
Nothing better than a goat and a sharp knife to bright up one's day, but the latter's reserved only for family and friends; think I'll pass.

MarkoH01: [...] Got your post the wrong way (though I like my reply) but no, there really is no such thing, I would say. If that would be the case I would not even have to look in this thread - which I do on a daily basis.
Well, you could be here daily to throw off the less fortunate ones, so that you can continue to enjoy your privileges while gloatingly smiling to yourself, and we'd be none the wiser.

And right when I started thinking that elusive flag had the same fate as the Titanic, it finally found its way into my library.
HypersomniacLive: And right when I started thinking that elusive flag had the same fate as the Titanic, it finally found its way into my library.
Yay to that. So let us all burry that urban legend of individual chosem update flags, hug and have a big party.
high rated
MarkoH01: Yay to that. So let us all burry that urban legend of individual chosem update flags, hug and have a big party.
A big party to celebrate the still missing flags for Tomb Raider 1+2+3 and Defender's Quest?
MarkoH01: Yay to that. So let us all burry that urban legend of individual chosem update flags, hug and have a big party.
HypersomniacLive: A big party to celebrate the still missing flags for Tomb Raider 1+2+3 and Defender's Quest?
No, no, no ... the glass is half FULL not half EMPTY ... don't you want to learn (and be happy)? ;)
Titanic color palette messing ( black scren error on Win7 is not fixed even though I told them how to fix it. So I was wondering what - except for the tour mode files - has changed by comparing this new version to my bacup. What a surprise: only a few Galaxy info files and nothing more. So I really wonder how this "potential fix for black screen issues (Windows 7)" should have ANY potential to fix anything. Yes, the tour guides are there that's all fine but who cares if the game itself won't even start? All you have to do is shut down explorer prior to starting the game and I told them. It should have been quite easy to do a similar thing I did but instead they did nothing and called it "potential fix". I have to say I feel a bit as if they lied here in the changelog ... maybe they just forgot to REALLY add the fix? So to close this: there is NO potential fix for the black screen issue on Win7 available in the new version of Titanic despite changelog saying otherwise. Now back to my own solution which at least works.
MarkoH01: Titanic...
Would this game work with dgVoodoo 2? I have used an explorer killing and restarting .bat file to run games so it works but is a bit dumb as it removes the eyes of Windows for the duration of the gaming session making it harder to open a web browser to check how to get past that one part or something.
Post edited January 05, 2018 by Themken
MarkoH01: Titanic...
Themken: Would this game work with dgVoodoo 2? I have used an explorer killing and restarting .bat file to run games so it works but is a bit dumb as it removes the eyes of Windows for the duration of the gaming session making it harder to open a web browser to check how to get past that one part or something.
No, not even the dgVoodoo option does help in this case - same goes for dxwnd afaik.
Like I said, I don't mind the explorer workaround as long as they did find another way but telling in changelog that they fixed it while the fiiles (and as far as I could see also the reg entrys) are identical ... that's not o.k.