It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Avogadro6: And that's by design, not just a particularly persistent bug?
Well, they brought back forum and chat notifications, so I expect the update notifications to be back some day. You know... SOON™. But unless they implement a brand new and automatic system we'll still have to rely on manual flags by Judas and co. (and even then there's no guarantee that every update gets notified).
muntdefems: But unless they implement a brand new and automatic system we'll still have to rely on manual flags by Judas and co. (and even then there's no guarantee that every update gets notified).
They could use their own APIs... surprisingly they seem to be reliable enough. I know it's not a simple process but if one man can write some scripts for it over two weekends, I can tell you it's not exactly rocket science.
Funny thing is, the good old Downloader still gives me notifications. Clicking on updates redirects me to a broken page instead of the library, but still. It works. Whatever the problem may be, it's limited to the website.

And seriously, this thread should be stickied. It's really not that hard to miss for someone who doesn't visit the forum often often, and unlike a good half of the threads currently pinned, it's actually useful.
muntdefems: As of yesterday, the manuals for both Blake Stone: Planet Strike and Combat Chess have disappeared from their owners' libraries. I don't own neither of these games, but mrkgnao confirmed they are gone for good, so I thought I had to report their disappearance here, while I ask the blues to restore them, pretty please. :)
This seemed solved, but I though I'd check it out anyway. The manual for Blake Stone: Planet Strike is there and both the direct link and the downloader link work fine. I don't own Combat Chess.
JMich: As mentioned in that discussion, it's BarefootMonkey's Essentials quick reply option.
I always thought I had that enabled and it would be the reply window with the preview. But now that I've checked it there's another option, quick post. And when I enable that I get a quick reply button even on my own posts. OK. :)
high rated
Tannath: This seemed solved, but I though I'd check it out anyway. The manual for Blake Stone: Planet Strike is there and both the direct link and the downloader link work fine. I don't own Combat Chess.
Thanks for checking! Actually MaGog has re-detected these 2 manuals, so everything's alright now. :)

More updates!

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Divinity: Dragon Commander
· Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Upcoming] [DLC]
· STRAFE: Millennium Edition

Divinity: Dragon Commander has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Imperial Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, French+German+Polish+Russian --- Name: setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_imperial_edition_upgrade_1.0.124_(11195).exe --- Size: 6.1 MB --- Date: Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:23:34 GMT --- Version: 1.0.124

* File changed: DLC: Imperial Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Name *FROM* setup_dragon_commander_dlc_2.1.0.13.exe *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_imperial_edition_upgrade_1.0.124_(11195).exe --- Size *FROM* 7.6 MB *TO* 6.1 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Apr 2015 15:19:40 GMT *TO* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:23:34 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.124

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Russian (part 1 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_dragon_commander_2.1.0.13.exe *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_(11195).exe --- Size *FROM* 43.1 MB *TO* 2.2 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Apr 2015 16:45:14 GMT *TO* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:10:48 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.124

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Russian (part 2 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_dragon_commander_2.1.0.13-1.bin *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_(11195)-1.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Apr 2015 16:41:54 GMT *TO* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:06:05 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.124

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Russian (part 3 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_dragon_commander_2.1.0.13-2.bin *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_(11195)-2.bin --- Size *FROM* 3.9 GB *TO* 4.0 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Apr 2015 16:45:08 GMT *TO* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:08:46 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.124

* File changed: Windows installer, English+Polish+Russian (part 4 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_dragon_commander_2.1.0.13-3.bin *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_1.0.124_(11195)-3.bin --- Size has not changed (1.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Apr 2015 16:47:02 GMT *TO* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:10:10 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.124

* File changed: Windows installer, French (part 4 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_dragon_commander_french_2.1.0.13-3.bin *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_french_1.0.124_(11195)-3.bin --- Size *FROM* 1.9 GB *TO* 1.8 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Apr 2015 16:34:51 GMT *TO* Fri 20 Oct 2017 13:22:43 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.124

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 4 of 4) --- Name *FROM* setup_divinity_dragon_commander_german_2.1.0.13-3.bin *TO* setup_divinity_-_dragon_commander_german_1.0.124_(11195)-3.bin --- Size *FROM* 1.9 GB *TO* 1.8 GB --- Date *FROM* Wed 22 Apr 2015 16:22:12 GMT *TO* Fri 20 Oct 2017 12:57:30 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.0.124

NOTE: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to either the French or English versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'fr1' or 'en1' in the URLs for 'fr1' (French), 'de1' (German), 'pl1' (Polish), or 'ru1' (Russian).

[NO CHANGELOG]

Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass [Season Pass] [Upcoming] [DLC] has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: Brazilian-Portuguese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Swedish

STRAFE: Millennium Edition has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: DLC: VV-1N Weapon Pre Order Exclusive: Mac OS X installer, English (part 1 of 2)

* File removed: DLC: VV-1N Weapon Pre Order Exclusive: Mac OS X installer, English (part 2 of 2)

* File added: DLC: VV-1N Weapon Pre Order Exclusive: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 14102017 update

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* Millennium Edition *TO* 14102017 update

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
kbnrylaec: Screenshot attached.
JudasIscariot: Hmm, thanks. That particular "n/a" should already be fixed :)
No. The bug is not fixed yet.

The installer have the version "n_a", and Library page still showed "n/a". [1]
invisible_inc_contingency_plan_dlc_en_n_a_15873.sh

I know many users do not really care about those tiny bugs.
But I just saw GOG changed text string of Thimbleweed Park like this:
None ⇒ 14370 -> 15785
and hours later GOG changed it again:
14370 -> 15785 ⇒ None [2]

[1] https://gogdb.yepoleb.me/product/1447064571#changelog
[2] https://gogdb.yepoleb.me/product/1325604411#changelog
nevermind. My mistake. =)
Post edited October 24, 2017 by Edward_Carnby
high rated
Last updates of the day, straight from Legacy MaGog's logs:

· A.D. 2044
· Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
· Bounty Train
· Curious Expedition, The
· EVERSPACE
· EVERSPACE™ - Encounters [DLC]
· EVERSPACE™ Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC]
· Galactic Civilizations III
· Thimbleweed Park

[Part 1 of 2]

A game has been added: A.D. 2044

A game has been added: EVERSPACE™ - Encounters [DLC]

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian *TO* Audio and text: German, English, French, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Turkish

Bounty Train has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Trainium Edition Upgrade: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* v1.0.13761 *TO* v1.0.13832

* File changed: DLC: Trainium Edition Upgrade: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.13761 *TO* 1.0.13832

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 10 (24 October 2017)

Gameplay Changes:
- increased durability of locomotive and carriages. These will players early game, and will give you some breathing space, while learning the game mechanics.
- We overhauled the city hall rewards, to be more attractive in the early game and not as potent in the late game, enabling players to choose from the different options instead of being locked into city hall quests.

Quests bugfixes:
- corrected dialog options in the saloon locations, when the player is on the lookout for stolen jewelry.
- fixed an issue related to Pearl, where sometimes the follow-up quest would not appear
- fixed an issue related to Samuel, where sometimes the follow-up quest would not appear
- fixed an issue that sometimes caused Robert´s Camp to disappear from the map
- Forney quest location description added for clarity in the quest progress

Localization bugfixes:
- Resolved Chinese localization issues, causing texts not showing up in the correct manner at times.
- fixed numerous typos

Gameplay bugfixes:
- We fixed an issue, which caused enemies to sometimes loose interest in the player´s train – now enemies will always try to get to your goods (if in range).
- minor bugs like small misplacements were resolved.
(Full changelog)

Curious Expedition, The has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.2.5.0 [Windows]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size *FROM* 191.0 MB *TO* 186.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.5.0 *TO* 1.2.6.3

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 171.0 MB *TO* 170.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.5.0 *TO* 1.2.6.3

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 94.0 MB *TO* 92.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.2.5.0 *TO* 1.2.6.3

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.6.3 (24 October 2017)

Translations
- Supporting new crowdin.com format for languages
- Added Korean translation
- Improved Italian translation
- Improved French translation
- All enemies reachable within 2 tiles can now consistently be attacked (before that number would be between 1 and 3)
- Highlight map location you are interacting with. Helps with knowing which of two enemies you are attacking for example
- Added new treasure type (Golden Beauty)
- Going to windowed mode with different scales now sets appropriate minimum window sizes
- Savegames are saved in two steps now, making sure they don't get corrupted if something goes wrong during the save process (e.g. game is force quit via OS)
- Add option to increase ranking screen animation by clicking

Tuning
- Shaman hut charges less for healing infections and injuries
- Hallucination status generates hallucinations more aggressively now
- Healer perk is only usable by Feilong

Bugfixes
- Fixed sometime travel via double clicking stopped working
- Fixed loyalty was not properly restored from savegame
- Fixed missing help text for barter bar
- Fixed hallucinations status should disappear after expeditions
- Fixed Geysir water never being replaced by shallow water
- Fixed animals becoming paranoid when consuming red mushrooms
- Fixed being stuck in sledge when there is no path
- Fixed hovering over treasure maps crashing game
- Fixed savegame not properly deleted on game
- Fixed Allison Otting not being able to paint
(Full changelog)

EVERSPACE has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.1.3.33662 [Windows]

* File added: DLC: Encounters: Windows installer, English --- Size: 162.0 MB --- Version: 1.2.0.34537

* File added: Patch 1.2.0.34537 [Windows] --- Size: 800.0 MB --- Version: 14582 -> 15899

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.3.33662 *TO* 1.2.0.34537

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (3.8 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.3.33662 *TO* 1.2.0.34537

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.0.34537 (24th October 2017)[Windows only - macOS coming soon]

- Adds Encounters dlc compatibility
(Full changelog)

EVERSPACE™ Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* EVERSPACE Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC] *TO* EVERSPACE™ Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC]
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Galactic Civilizations III has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Mech Parts Kit: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size: 5.0 MB --- Version: 2.60 MK

* File changed: DLC: Altarian Prophecy: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (26.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: DLC: Builder's Kit: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (6.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: DLC: Crusade Expansion Pack: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: DLC: Lost Treasures: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (42.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: DLC: Map Pack: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (7.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: DLC: Mega Events: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: DLC: Mercenaries Expansion Pack: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (52.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: DLC: Precursor Worlds: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: DLC: Registration: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (5.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: DLC: Revenge of the Snathi: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size has not changed (11.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: DLC: Rise of the Terrans: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian --- Size *FROM* 10.0 MB *TO* 11.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Russian (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (2.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 2.60 *TO* 2.60 MK

NOTE#1: The download links for the multilanguage installers above correspond to the English versions. In order to get the links for the other languages, you just need to substitute 'en1' in the URLs for 'fr1' (French), 'de1' (German), or 'ru1' (Russian).

NOTE#2: Only the (part 3 of 3) installers seem to have actually changed, although only slightly, in size (+12MB). For the rest, the API reports no actual change in size nor in download link, so you shouldn't need to re-download anything else.

[NO CHANGELOG]

Thimbleweed Park has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.938 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.951 [Windows] --- Size: 7.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (910.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.938 *TO* 1.0.951

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 941.0 MB *TO* 943.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.938 *TO* 1.0.951

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
Battle Brothers

#### Patch 1.1.0.6 (24.10.2017)

* Added a new opponent with unique mechanics and loot: the Lindwurm
* Added a new set of Lindwurm-themed named armor, helmet and shield
* Added a new usable item: Flask of Acid
* Added a new Lindwurm-themed banner to choose for your mercenary company
* Fixed game potentially freezing after combat ends under specific conditions.
* Fixed 'Reset Equipment After Battle' option not working properly for specific combinations of equipment.
* Fixed Never Give Up and Savior achievement not being unlockable on GOG.
* Fixed damage bonus from eating mushrooms not being displayed properly in some skill tooltips.
* Fixed tooltip from a necromancer that himself has been raised from the dead not showing properly.
* Fixed damage inflicted to a Direwolf's natural armor not being displayed in the combat log.
* Fixed damage inflicted not displayed properly in combat log in rare cases.
* Fixed various minor issues.
high rated
Some leftovers from yesterday's new DLCs:

· EVERSPACE™
· Galactic Civilizations III - Mech Parts Kit [DLC]

A game has been added: Galactic Civilizations III - Mech Parts Kit [DLC]

EVERSPACE™ has changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* EVERSPACE *TO* EVERSPACE™

>>> Release date changed *FROM* May 25, 2017 *TO* September 14, 2016
Post edited October 25, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated
More updates!

· Obduction®
· Signal From Tölva, The
· Thimbleweed Park

Obduction® has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.5.2 [Windows]

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3)

* File removed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3)

* File added: Patch 1.6.1 (Part 1 of 2) [Windows] --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch 1.6.1 (Part 2 of 2) [Windows] --- Size: 2.9 GB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 1.6.1

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size: 3.3 GB --- Version: 1.6.1

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.6.1 (25 October 2017)

- Unreal Engine updated to 4.15.3

General
- Lightmap data size on disk dramatically reduced
- Game-wide Texture resolution optimizations
- Better-tuned scalability settings
- Arai creature optimized to reduce hitching
- CW updated to use less resources
- Book system optimized to reduce hitching
- Loading screens now display progress
- Level streaming optimizations
- Startup videos added
- UI navigation fixes

VR Features & Fixes
- VR support no longer requires VR command line flags
- Wearing or removing VR headset will enable or disable VR automagically
- New and improved hand models for VR motion controllers
- Fixed teleport position issue when attempting to teleport to an invalid location first
- Fix for threading issue that could occur if motion controllers disconnect
- License plates have been enlarged in VR mode for better readability
- VR controller interface updated to support various motion controllers
- Teleport indicator provides a better sense of depth
- Subtitles improved to reduce penetration with other objects in the scene
- Interaction with in game devices improved for motion controllers
- Better Vive support
- Player height fixes
- Added support for stereo capture cameras to clean up portals
- Show tracking sensors (if controller connection lost) to help players reorient

Media Player Features & Fixes
- New media player framework
- Increased stability of media player
- Movies now loaded only when needed
- Increased trigger area for Farley’s message in Maray
- Fixed issue with imagers still playing audio & video when disabled
- Removed test movies that are no longer needed

Razer Chroma Updates
- Updated Chroma to support new hardware, including Chroma Link.
- “Breathe” animation deprecated by Razer - ambient world color is now static gradient

Audio Features & Fixes
- Ensure arai swarm audio components do not auto-activate
- Don’t use Oculus Rift audio device for startup movies if Rift isn’t connected
- Fix for a threading issue when ambient sounds are removed
- Subtitle loading is now asynchronous
- Music player music loading is now asynchronous
- Music and dialogue can be marked to play when volume is all the way down
- Fixed audio hitching on devices that put resources on the game thread

Localization
- All [Simplified] Chinese texts have been reviewed for accuracy and are now complete
- Any menu terms that were not localized are now complete
- Minor corrections made to the Portuguese language
- Overlapping menu texts have been fixed
- Cut-off menu texts have been fixed
- Missing menu texts for localized languages have been added
(Full changelog)

Signal From Tölva, The has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer)

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* OS X 10.10 Yosemite or newer, Processor: i5, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: 2 Gb+ Graphics

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size: 677.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.34

[NO CHANGELOG]

Thimbleweed Park has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (912.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.938 *TO* 1.0.951b

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
Tooth and Tail

#### Patch 1.0.5.0 (25 October 2017)

##### Flag Customization

* Adorn your flag with a variety of symbols! Every Achievement you unlock will grant you new ways to look like you just walked out of Hot Topic. Go to Customization under Extras & Options.

##### Editor Preview

* We're including access to the world editor in this build. NOTE: We are not currently fixing bugs or adding features to the editor. Please log requests with our discord community and we will eventually address things. What do we say to the god of level editor bug fixes? Not Today.

##### Balance Changes

* Mole HP -5 (25)
* Toad DMG +1 (7)
* Landmine DMG +3 (15/5)

##### Bug Fixes

* Boar explosions that trigger boar explosions no longer trigger boar explosions which trigger boar explosions which trigger boar explosions.
* Black screen on starting some replays, or zooming out as an observer is fixed.
Furi

#### Patch 1.4.95 (25 October 2017)

* We have released an update (v.1.4.95) with simplified Chinese and Polish languages support. A big thank you to Furi awesome fan Bartek that made the Polish version happen.

* We also made sure the game was playable with the Switch Pro Controller.
Battle Chasers: Nightwar

#### Patch 23172 (25 October 2017)

##### Gameplay

* The elusive Belevros has made more of a permanent home in Deadwatch, and should now always be much easier to find when sought.
* The Endless Arena should now work as expected, with climbing enemy difficulty, boss waves and climbing multipliers!
* Less excitingly, Battle-length buffs do not last indefinitely in Endless Mode anymore - every Phase counts as a battle for Buff purposes.
* Liches now tire of spawning skeleton minions a little more realistically.
* The Unstable Bomber will no longer traps players on the Victory Screen, thus allowing it to keep its place as the most rewarding screen in the game and not the most frustrating.
* Garrison's upgraded Warblade now only consumes up to 60 Overcharge.
* Legendary dungeons are now available in your first playthrough of a Dungeon (though we ask to verify you're REALLY SURE you want to do that to yourself)

##### Localization

* Various bugs fixed in Localization, including persistent HTML issues in the French language.

##### Crashes

* While ending the game after the Credits seemed ironically appropriate, additional care was put into place to prevent crashing there.
* Our Video Player has been updated on PC and Mac in the hopes this resolves issues for many players unable to play the game due to video issues.
* Polished switching out characters after Party Select in order to prevent crashes related to memory.
* Added potential fix for a hang in Path of Fangs when returning to the Lycelot Traitor.

##### UI

* There wasn't enough detail about what you were crafting in the Crafting section of the Compendium because there was a part of the view missing! More stat detail can now be toggled to see how crafted equipment might affect heroes!
* Font sizes in the combat screen have been increased so that you may recline luxuriously at a greater distance from your screen.
* Some people were fruitlessly clicking on the Toggle Skin button in Party Select to turn on their new skins. We have provided fruits for their efforts! This button should now work as expected.
* Last line of the Combat Abilities view should no longer be cut off.

##### Other

* Backup saves on PC and Mac are automatically seamlessly loaded in place of broken/corrupted save files. Additionally, if an issue occurs with saving your progress, the game will let you know to restart the game so you do not keep playing and lose progress.
* The game now runs properly on environments in the Turkish language.
* We fixed an issue where you could get stuck on the main story quitting while/after fighting the Bandit Messenger.
WinterSnowfall: ##### Flag Customization
Update Flag Customization? ;)