It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Last updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 27 July:

---------------------------

<span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Dying Light: Crash Test Skin Pack: Patch 1.13.0 [Windows] --- Size: 1.0 MB --- Version: Patch 12711 -> 13759

* File changed: DLC: Dying Light: Crash Test Skin Pack: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.12.2 *TO* 1.13.0

I see you mentioning the Crash Test Skin Pack? I thought that was a Steam exclusive thing? How do you get that?
Post edited July 30, 2017 by user deleted
Point_Man: I see you mentioning the Crash Test Skin Pack? I thought that was a Steam exclusive thing? How do you get that?
Here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post17087
Point_Man: I see you mentioning the Crash Test Skin Pack? I thought that was a Steam exclusive thing? How do you get that?
muntdefems: Here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post17087
Thanks. I don't remember seeing the skin in the game. Maybe i just forgot. I'll check next time i play it.
high rated
First updates of the week:

Games included in this batch:

· Project Highrise
· Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
· Transport Fever

<span class="bold">Project Highrise</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Las Vegas: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6 *TO* 1.5.7

* File changed: DLC: Las Vegas: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 5.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6 *TO* 1.5.7

* File changed: DLC: Miami Malls: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6 *TO* 1.5.7

* File changed: DLC: Miami Malls: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 4.0 MB *TO* 3.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6 *TO* 1.5.7

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size *FROM* 104.0 MB *TO* 105.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6 *TO* 1.5.7

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (107.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6 *TO* 1.5.7

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Titan Quest Anniversary Edition</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.43

* File added: Patch 1.44 --- Name: patch_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.43_(13450)_to_1.44_(13825).exe --- Size: 21.0 MB --- Date: Mon 31 Jul 2017 07:33:56 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.43_(13450).exe *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.44_(13825).exe --- Size has not changed (720.3 KB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 14 Jul 2017 11:40:08 GMT *TO* Mon 31 Jul 2017 07:39:02 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.43 *TO* 1.44

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.43_(13450)-1.bin *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.44_(13825)-1.bin --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 14 Jul 2017 11:38:40 GMT *TO* Mon 31 Jul 2017 07:37:48 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.43 *TO* 1.44

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Name *FROM* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.43_(13450)-2.bin *TO* setup_titan_quest_-_anniversary_edition_1.44_(13825)-2.bin --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 14 Jul 2017 11:39:45 GMT *TO* Mon 31 Jul 2017 07:38:41 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.43 *TO* 1.44

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.44 (31 July 2017)

- Fixed Act 4 weapon users doing too much physical damage
- Fixed Onslaught to work as originally intended, using only the charging aura
- Doubled Onslaught and Hamstring base values accordingly
- Blade Honing now works with Axes
- Lethal Strike now works with Axes
- Reduced natural defenses of Dactylus in favor of Hero classification & better gear
- Reduced damage of Nightstalker shadow spells
- Brontes and Steropes now use Cyclops Club Slams
- Added effect to Cyclops Stomp
- Added effect to Euryale when she casts her healing spell
- Fixed missing trace on a PC spear attack
- Hephaestus' Molten Shield, Hand and Seal are now a set
- Increased DA reduction on Painweaver bow to 80%
- Fixed missing links in Act 4 staff loot tables
- Further reduced intelligence suffixes apearing on melee weapons
- Fixed Boar Snatcher and Sand Queen achievements not being awarded at times
- Added achievement for Shadowmaw
- Reduced Avatar of Thanatos requirement to 500.000 kills
- Fixed game start crash caused by video memory check
- Removed "forceSingleProcessor" function, disabling this for everyone
- Added it as "useSingleProcessor" mode instead (use only for troubleshooting)
- Unified language menus with all options in their target language
- Misc text fixes
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Transport Fever</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 13482a [Windows]

* File added: Patch 13505 [Windows] --- Size: 8.0 MB --- Version: Patch 13741 -> 13792

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.8 GB) --- Version *FROM* 13482a *TO* 13505

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (2.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 13482a *TO* 13505

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 13482a *TO* 13505

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 13482a *TO* 13505

[NO CHANGELOG]
high rated
Update (31 July 2017)
Added the Linux version of Full Throttle Remastered to everyone's accounts.
high rated
Update for Tangledeep
Patch b.060 (31st July 2017)

BALANCE

- Adjustment to JP costs: Now, when you switch jobs, the 4 skills which are normally inexpensive (<150 JP) will cost 250jp. In other words, only your STARTING job offers 4 cheap abilities. Future jobs will require a bit more investment.
- JP is no longer converted to XP if you learn all abilities in your current job. This is because of the new Weapon Mastery system.
- Base power of the Plain Wooden Stick reduced by 30
- Increased Orb of Reverie drop chance
- Tornado Stance kickback range reduced from 4 to 3, damage reduced from 120% of weapon power to 110%
- The healing effect of Regen Flask now takes place BEFORE anything else in the turn order
- Qi Mastery no longer triggers from worthless or near-worthless enemies, unless you are in Adventure mode
- Damage from STAFF weapons is now based on 50% SPIRIT and 50% DISCIPLINE (instead of Spirit/Swiftness)
- DISCIPLINE now raises all elemental resistances by 0.33% per point, up from 0.25%
- STRENGTH's effect on physical resistance has been reduced to 0.16% per point, down from 0.2%.
- Duration of various stun effects like the Mace critical effect has been reduced to the intended one turn
- Decreased number of fountain spawns in higher level maps

BUGS

- If you return to town after KO, or use an ability that cleanses debuffs, all STACKS of those debuffs will be removed
- Ability effects should no longer trigger on monsters that have died
- Fixed bug where Floramancer's Vine Swing and Detonate Vines were not able to target vines....
- Fixed nullref errors related to supporter monsters with old/bad ally and target data
- It should no longer be possible to get the "No Champions" property in legendary Item Dreams (which by default have more and stronger champions)
- Champion modifier properties in Item Dreams were not working on all map layouts; they should be working now
- Game log (lower left) is now properly bounded
- The logic for "Repeat Recipe" has been fixed (before, cooking multiple recipes in a row would sometimes mix the recipe ingredients as they were not cleared properly)
- Fixed bug with "find nearest empty tile" code, used for keeping pets close to you on switch maps (among other things)
- Impact damage from Plain Wooden Stick and Palm Thrust no longer ignores all resistances and damage modifiers (this is both a nerf and buff, depending on the situation)
- Fixed error with mouse scroll wheel sometimes causing errors on certain UI screens
- Fixed bug where some Legendary equipment was being sold in "Sell All" dialog option
- Fixed "Self Buff" and "Damage" inventory filters on click/hover... again...
- Fixed bug where upgraded armor would not visually indicate or properly calculate upgraded dodge bonuses
- Fixed bug that caused permanent stat gains (or losses) when equipping/unequipping pieces of equipment with the same magic properties (like Well-Rounded)
- When switching weapons to your Fists, any offhand you are holding should also unequip automatically
- Fixed irregularities with Item Dream interface where the "Enter Item World" button and gold tribute info would appear before an item was selected
- Fixed rare bug with save games and certain Gambler hands
- Fixed wonky keyboard navigation while in Equipment screen submenus
- Possible fix for issue with single target abilities where, if an invalid target was in the area, the ability would sometimes not execute properly
- Possible fix for 'cave rooms' map code where rooms could spawn with no entrance possible
- Possible fix for rare error where dropping an item did not remove it from your inventory, allowing for item duplication
- Possible fix for enumerator error when creating Item Dreams, sometimes
- Possible fix for bug in Adventure Mode where dying in an Item Dream would duplicate the item you entered

CONTENT/GAMEPLAY

- New STAFF MASTERIES and FIST MASTERIES added to the game! (Two of each)
- If you have a level 12 (or higher) character in a save slot, you can now select NEW GAME+ mode for that save slot. By doing this, your character data will be saved and continued in a brand-new dungeon with much harder monsters and champions. While there are no rewards exclusive to NEW GAME+ yet, all monsters challenge values are increased and thus you have a much better chance at getting top tier loot that is otherwise only available in the most difficult Item Dreams. Overall, legendary/set item drop chance is doubled.
- When using a Tent, one in-game day passes; trees will grow and merchants in town have a chance at restocking.

ENGINE

- Added support for more text/dialog fields to be parsed in real-time
- Improvements to how status effects are tracked under the hood - now supports fine tracking of statuses added by equipment

QUALITY OF LIFE

- You can now access TWO skill hotbars! There is a new key binding for "Cycle Hotbars" that can be used to switch between them. You still use buttons 1-8 to hotkey abilities and use them, but the exact abilities used will depend on which hotbar is selected. You can also click to use these abilities, and drag/drop on the skill screen.
- There is a new COMBAT LOG tab in your Journal which allows you to see a more expanded view of the last 80 log messages.
- The Rumors tab of the Journal has been visually improved, AND... you can now abandon rumors!
- The game intro text prior to character creation will no longer appear if you have meta data in a save slot
- Screen fade and rest jingle when you use a Tent
- Dungeon Digest's "Keen Eyes" feat now shows up on your character sheet
high rated
Hmmm, zambrey's posted the Tangledeep changelog already, so that just leaves...
Antihero

#### Patch 1.0.3 (31 July 2017)

* (Balance) Units can now move through their own guild house. This makes it easier to escape when an opponent tries to box you in with their thugs.
* (Balance) Traps in Guard Towers and The Palace get removed when the Palace is burgled.
* (Leaderboards) Skill leaderboards are now available for Casual and Live Match modes. The Skill leaderboards show your matchmaking rank value. We use a TrueSkill-like system for calculating player skill. Skill is not directly related to your number of wins - a player with a high number of both wins and losses may have a lower skill ranking than another player with a lower number of wins but very few losses. (The server has been calculating player skill since the game launched, so the skill values you see today account for all match history.)
* (UI) Transparent Buildings hotkey. While this key is held, buildings become transparent, making it easier to see where your opponent has scouted. (You'll need to add a keybinding in the Keyboard Controls dialog.)
* (UI) Clicking on an unscouted tile that you can't reach will show you the tiles you need to scout to get there, in grey.
* (Fix) -, ^, and \\\ can now be typed in Live Mode chat
* Several other minor UI tweaks and bugfixes
muntdefems: [...]

[FILE UPDATES]

[...] Version *FROM* 13482a *TO* 13505 [...]

[NO CHANGELOG]
Interesting and odd - Ulf2016 posted the v.13505 changelog three days ago.
high rated
Last updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 31 July (including an obvious 'game card bug' in StarCrawlers):

· Full Throttle Remastered
· Inner Chains
· Parkitect [In Dev]
· StarCrawlers
· Transport Fever
· Walking Dead: A New Frontier, The

<span class="bold">Full Throttle Remastered</span> has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 16.04)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* Ubuntu 16.04 or later, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz, or higher, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD / Intel HD 4000 Graphics, or equivalent, Storage: 8000 MB available space, Additional Notes: GPU that supports OpenGL 3.3 or higher, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- Size: 4.4 GB --- Version: 1.1.887008

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (31 July 2017)

- Added the Linux version of Full Throttle Remastered to everyone's accounts.
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Inner Chains</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 1.2.20 *TO* 2.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 1.2.20 *TO* 2.2

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size *FROM* 1.5 GB *TO* 1.7 GB --- Version *FROM* Patch 1.2.20 *TO* 2.2

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2.2 (31 July 2017)

Graphics:
- Added new priest and zombie animations.
- Added player's hands animation to show melee, health status, etc.
- Added new enemy model versions.

Performance:
- Improved FX Effects and optimization
- More performance fixes.

Gameplay:
- Changing the key binding option
- Added objective indicator for improved navigation.
- Added new screen for game over.

Sound:
- Added new sounds.
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">Parkitect [In Dev]</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch Alpha 15a 32 bit version [Windows]

* File removed: Patch Alpha 15a [Windows]

* File added: Patch Parkitect Alpha 16b (32-bit) [Windows] --- Size: 261.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 262.0 MB *TO* 263.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Alpha 15a *TO* Alpha 16b

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 16b (31 July 2017)

- added Splash Battle ride
- added Boat Transport ride
- added Spooky and Fantasy props, buoys
- added shuttle mode for Monorail, Suspended Monorail transport rides
- added reordering custom color slots using drag & drop (hold Alt to replace instead)
- added tapping shift when building toggles between setting the object height to the last used one and ground level
- added more tooltips
- improved overall performance, especially with many objects on screen (up to ~40%)
- improved staff patrol behaviour
- improved janitors/mechanics to be more aware of nearby trash/vandalism
- improved behaviour when building entrance/exit between tracked ride stations with one tile distance
- improved camera pan speeds
- improved the look of metallic and glass objects
- improved research costs and duration balance
- fixed visualization views not working anymore
- fixed input field arrows misbehaving on Linux with a non-English locale
- fixed boats driving through coaster tunnels, stone paths, transport system tubes, wooden supports
- fixed errors when deleting a boat ride
- fixed sometimes not being able to open a boat ride even though it is placed in a valid location
- fixed some random error messages popping up occasionally when using any UI with a scroll list
- fixed wrong savegame entry being selected by default when saving game
(Full changelog)

<span class="bold">StarCrawlers</span> has changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer)

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 2.2Ghz Dual Core, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Graphics: 1024mb Dedicated VRAM, Storage: 2 GB available space, Mouse & Keyboard *TO* [empty]

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (5.7 GB) --- Version *FROM* 13482a *TO* 13505

[NO CHANGELOG]

<span class="bold">Walking Dead: A New Frontier, The</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File renamed: Patch Episode 4 [Windows] *TO* Episode 4

[NO CHANGELOG]
muntdefems: Last updates from Legacy MaGog's logs for 31 July (including an obvious 'game card bug' in StarCrawlers):
It's not a gamecard bug, unfortunately.
Oh, that sucks! Hope they can find a solution.
high rated
Added the </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/full_throttle_remastered/changelog/post3]Full Throttle Remastered, Inner Chains, Parkitect [In Dev], Project Highrise, and This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition changelogs to the respective game fora.

zambrey added the Tangledeep changelog.

ERISS added the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition one.

And Ulf2016 added the Transport Fever changelog, even though it's nowhere to be found on GOG (yet?).
muntdefems: [FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- Size: 4.4 GB --- Version: 1.1.887008
Another low quality work of GOG's package maintainer:
gog_full_throttle_remastered_2.0.0.2.tar.gz

Tarball is not a installer.
GOG usually only provide tarball in GAME GOODIES section
The correct installer should be something like: gog_full_throttle_remastered_2.0.0.2.sh
kbnrylaec: Another low quality work of GOG's package maintainer:

The correct installer should be something like: gog_full_throttle_remastered_2.0.0.2.sh
I've often wondered what an "It works. Don't **** with it." mess GOG's codebase must be for them to not be adding sanity checks to their editing interfaces.
high rated
kbnrylaec: Another low quality work of GOG's package maintainer:

In this case, I welcome this kind of 'low quality work' from GOG. :P It's true that a tarball is not an installer, but neither are GOG's MojoSetup thingies... They're more like a glorified GUI for unzip. Plus, GOG used to offer nearly all of its Linux games as tarballs, before the Good News.

Anyway, it looks like someone had second thoughts about that TWD:ANF file:

· Walking Dead: A New Frontier, The

<span class="bold">Walking Dead: A New Frontier, The</span> has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File renamed: Episode 4 *TO* Episode 4 patch

[NO CHANGELOG]