It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: There are two ways I know of, one is using AF, the other using MaGog. Be advised, however, that using AF will include a lot more info about each game than its title, like game ID and the position it's listed in your library, while using MaGog will list unbundled games as they are sold on the store, hence your library will seem smaller.

1. Using AF:
Open AF from your account tab, choose "Manual Sort", click on "Export Sort Order", open a text file, and paste.

2. Using MaGog:
Go to MaGog, and click on the "Get from GOG" button. Read the instructions on the page that will open, and skip steps #6-9.
After this is done, go back to the front page of MaGog, untick everything not relevant in the "Scope" section, select "My Tags" in the "Filters" section (scroll down in the drop-down menu), choose "is all of" and "owned" in the the two options that open. Then click on the "Clear All" button in the "Display" section, and finally the "Search" button. Your collection will display in a separate window/tab. Select and copy all of it, open a text file, and paste.

Edit either file as desired.
That should be enough, I'll try them when I'll have some spare time !
Thank you very much for your help :)
MarkoH01: I agree - it's not 100% perfect in that regard but so far I did not notice many bugs in this feature. I still do use this thread (as said) but in addition to it I use adalia's script. So I rarely miss any update at all. To make it clear: it weas not my attention to say that this thread is not useful anymore - of course it is. I was only suggesting to use the script in addition (and because of the many other features it offers).
HypersomniacLive: Curious, has there been any update reported by AF that MaGog has missed?
Not that I know of. However this thread is quite long and not everybody is watching it every day. So here is the possibility to miss something.
high rated
A few mini-updates from MaGog's logs for 18 April:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Full Throttle Remastered Pre Order [Upcoming]
· Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass] [Upcoming]
· Planet Nomads [Upcoming]

Full Throttle Remastered Pre Order [Upcoming] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Full Throttle Pre-Order Bonus: wallpapers --- File size: 8.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[NO CHANGELOG]

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass] [Upcoming] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or newer, Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz, Graphics:Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT) - LATEST DRIVERS REQUIRED, DirectX:Version 11, Mouse, Keyboard, Additional Notes:Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics *TO* Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or newer, Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Space Free, Graphics:Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT) - LATEST DRIVERS REQUIRED, DirectX:Version 11, Sound: Direct X 11 sound device, Mouse, Keyboard, Additional Notes:Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics

Planet Nomads [Upcoming] has probably changed

>>> Release date changed *FROM* April 18, 2017 *TO* May 18, 2017

>>> Addition date changed *FROM* April 18, 2017 *TO* May 18, 2017
Planet Nomads delayed ;( ...

https://www.planet-nomads.com/2017/04/17/public-release-delayed-but-not-for-kickstarter-and-preorder-nomads/
Post edited April 18, 2017 by mounet
Thanks for the link, I just thought it was GOG that got the release date wrong. :P
ssokolow: Unfortunately, that's not a feasible solution for me because my library currently has 1295 games... which would mean I'd have to rediscover all of the tunings mrkgnao came up to keep GOG happy with MaGOG.
I also have a PHP script that turns MaGOG updates into an RSS feed, but it's not as reliable. https://pastebin.com/8AWxgYkk
high rated
Before the latest updates, a warning:

· Full Throttle has been released with a different catalogue ID than the pre-order had. This means that if you had it wishlisted it will be gone from your wishlist. Dunno how will this affect the libraries of those that did pre-order it, though.

· Aragami
· Asura
· Hearthlands
· Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass]

Aragami has probably changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Controller support *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Achievements, Controller support

Asura has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 522.0 MB *TO* 531.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* Build ID 27323

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 530.0 MB *TO* 531.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Build ID 27251 *TO* Build ID 27323

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 576.0 MB *TO* 575.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Build ID 27251 *TO* Build ID 27323

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 27323 (18 April 2017)

- The patch 27323 for OS X had corrupted the game file due to which there were many errors. We apologies for the issue caused and we have patched it now. Everything should work just fine.
- Please do let us know if you come across any issues. We will do our best to address them as soon as possible.
(Full changelog)

Hearthlands has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.1.0 [Windows] --- File size: 32.0 MB --- Version: 9661 -> 11360

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 174.0 MB *TO* 177.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.0 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 239.0 MB *TO* 258.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.0

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.1.0 (18 April 2017)

- Campaign mode!
- There are 12 missions, which help you understand more about how the game works. First few missions are quite easy, last few are rather challenging. First mission picks up (complexity wise) roughly were tutorial ended. As you go through missions, more buildings become available and the overall difficulty increases. Each mission has several steps you need to complete much like the tutorial, but it is not as limiting and they're more like guidelines.
- Campaign is currently English-only. I'll make an update when translations become available.
- Big change: grain, turnips, cotton and apples can now be planted (and therefore harvested) at any point regardless of the month. This means your growers don't have to wait before they can start planting crops. This is not very realistic, but makes the game much smoother. The numbers are still the same: each grower is able to efficiently plant and harvest 24 grain/turnip/cotton plots or apple trees per year.
- The same goes for grapes and hops. As soon as you build grape plots, they start growing.
- City reputation calculation has changed and recovers much faster now.
- Migrants and merchants now have a high chance to evade monster attacks.
- Only one squad at a time can throw a revolt.
- Another big change: overall difficulty has been reworked. There are many small changes all over the place, but in general: very easy became much easier while very hard stayed almost as hard.
- Forester's lodge no longer has to be adjacent to a road to function.
- Blizzard spell used to be very OP. It now functions according to its description.
- Watchmen became better against monsters, but cost coins to train. Two watch towers should be able to deal with one sewer entrance.
- Rivals will no longer attack you if your army is away. Not very realistic, but it used to be annoying.
- Ambient sounds now stop properly when you return to main menu.
- A number of other changes, which I forgot to write down.
- Savefiles from the previous version are compatible with 1.1.0.
(Full changelog)

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [Season Pass] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or newer, Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Space Free, Graphics:Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT) - LATEST DRIVERS REQUIRED, DirectX:Version 11, Sound: Direct X 11 sound device, Mouse, Keyboard, Additional Notes:Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics *TO* Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or newer, Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz, Memory: 3 GB RAM, Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Space Free, Graphics:Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT) or Radeon HD5570 - LATEST DRIVERS REQUIRED, DirectX:Version 11, Sound: Direct X 11 sound device, Mouse, Keyboard, Additional Notes:Intel integrated graphics are not supported

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: Arabic, Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player *TO* Single-player, Achievements

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 179

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 3.7 GB --- Version: 179

[NO CHANGELOG]
muntdefems: [...]

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 522.0 MB *TO* 531.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* Build ID 27323

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 530.0 MB *TO* 531.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Build ID 27251 *TO* Build ID 27323

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 576.0 MB *TO* 575.0 MB --- Version *FROM* Build ID 27251 *TO* Build ID 27323

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 27323 (18 April 2017)

- The patch 27323 for OS X had corrupted the game file due to which there were many errors. We apologies for the issue caused and we have patched it now. Everything should work just fine.
- Please do let us know if you come across any issues. We will do our best to address them as soon as possible.
muntdefems: (Full changelog) [...]
That's a pretty odd changelog...
muntdefems: [...]

[FILE UPDATES]

[CHANGELOG ADDED]

(Full changelog) [...]
HypersomniacLive: That's a pretty odd changelog...
Yeah, it looks like they only included the second part of Patch 27323, and forgot to add the first one.

But still, this two-part update should only affect the Windows and macOS versions of the game and yet the Linux version has also been update here on GOG. Strange indeed...

PS: Oh, and by the way, Hearthlands seems to be missing the Linux update, which *is available* on Humble since last Friday.
Post edited April 18, 2017 by muntdefems
Hope you all had a nice Easter. I see we even got some updates during the holidays. Tsk, tsk, tsk what has become of good old Poland? Like so often, international press seems to be totally wrong ;-P
ssokolow: Unfortunately, that's not a feasible solution for me because my library currently has 1295 games... which would mean I'd have to rediscover all of the tunings mrkgnao came up to keep GOG happy with MaGOG.
apparition: I also have a PHP script that turns MaGOG updates into an RSS feed, but it's not as reliable. https://pastebin.com/8AWxgYkk
I don't really mind watching this thread, but thanks. I might use it as reference material when I get around to writing a Scrapy-based solution for watching various places I currently have to manually poll for updates.

(If I'm going to bring it up to my standards for robustness and automated testing, I might as well rewrite it into the same framework I plan to use everything else for.)
high rated
Things are still going slow this week on GOG...

· Rain World

Rain World has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.015 [Windows] --- File size: 3.0 MB --- Version: 10854 -> 11365

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* 1.015

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 2.5 GB *TO* 2.0 GB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* 1.015

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.015 (19 April 2017)

Gameplay improvements:
- “stuck in holes” fix - disconnected exits will no longer snag you
- subtle backlit slugcat in low visibility swimming situations
- quicker turning around in tunnels
- larger lung capacity while swimming
- nerfed the more intense waterfalls in Shoreline to prevent repeated drownings
- more pearls near Scav tolls in Garbage Wastes
- more food in central Garbage Wastes
- more food in central Shaded Citadel
- more karma flowers in world
- karma gate requirements on the Shaded Citadel, Drainage System and Underhang side were lowered to prevent players becoming stuck in challenging regions
- food / karma flowers regeneration now ticks forward on deaths (helps eliminate stuck / starvation situations at low karma)
- players will now keep map progress between deaths (Id say 99.5% of people asked for this)
- map now features gate karma symbols and shelter icons when locations are discovered
- karma depletion on game exit removed if done within 30 seconds of sleep cycle
- full karma drop on exit bug fixed (that was a brutal one, sheesh!)
- intro cinematic is now skippable by holding start / esc
- for players having issues with Grey Screen of Death and starting the game from sav files, you can now entirely skip loading the intro by holding "s" when pressing "New Game." hopefully this helps until we have a real fix!
- many many minor room fixes

Stability improvements:
- map loading bug fixed (was causing the corrupted savs, ugh)
- gate crashing bug fixed
- assorted stability improvements
(Full changelog)
high rated
Terraria has been updated:
Patch 1.3.5 (19 April 2017)
Features:

Improved and added new localization for the following languages
German
Italian
French
Spanish
Russian (new)
Simplified Chinese (new)
Brazilian Portuguese (new)
Polish (new)
Greatly improved rendering and overall gameplay on resolutions larger than 1080p
Added Zoom and UI scale sliders in the in-game settings menu
Added most of the main menu's settings to the in-game settings menu
Dungeons in newly generated worlds now contain new furniture
Added a crystal furniture set, and expanded other furniture sets
Added Arkhalis's and Leinfors' developer armor sets
NPCs who are manually assigned to a room will attempt to return to it when they respawn after being slain
Imrpoved stability on Mac OS X and Linux
Improved visuals on many different things
Improved Retro lighting consistency

Fixes:

Fixed settings button overlaying the armor icon
Fixed inconsistent naming for Sand Poacher and Granite Golem banners
Fixed banner buff list extending beyond screen limits
Fixed hand drawing over backhand glove and shield accessories for female characters
Fixed Sparky painting and several other rare paintings not naturally spawning properly
Fixed a certain multiplayer crash
Fixed sign mouseover text staying on cursor permanently when in Options and Camera menus
Fixed a world generation crash on Linux
Fixed a number of minor grammar issues in NPC dialog
Fixed a certain exploit
Fixed trapped Granite and Meteorite Chests dropping the wrong item upon breaking
Fixed Vortex Monolith not selling for as much as it should
Fixed crash when linking items with invalid prefix ids in chat
Fixed Pumpkin Shirt and Robot Shirt causing leg skin to disappear when equipped
Fixed Defender's Forge closing instantly if opened from below
Fixed Terraria thinking it has focus when it did not have focus
Fixed Grand Design and Multicolor Wrench emitting light on use
Fixed auto-creating a world from the server causing it to always use the same seed
Fixed Platinum Candelabra not sitting properly on other objects
Fixed Goblin Tinkerer being slightly smaller than intended
Fixed petrification death messages being broken for a long while now
Fixed Wall Creeper dropping gore when blood and gore are off
Fixed Xeno Staff's selling price, now consistent with the rest of Martian loot
Fixed crash when mousing over chests and dressers in the map view
Fixed settings button colliding with 6th accessory dye slot
Fixed Corrupt Thorns almost never generating
Fixed multiple issues with platform/block interaction
Fixed pillars of dirt appearing above the Underground Desert sometimes
Potentially fixed an issue where Marathon Medalist would cause FPS drops.
Platforms from 1.2.4.1 and above now emit particles when destroyed
Virtual Keyboard should no longer appear unless a Gamepad is being used
Using Quick Heal to consume restoration potions now properly inflicts mana sickness
Defender's Forge now has highlight outlines
Post edited April 19, 2017 by vanchann
high rated
Added the </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/hearthlands/changelog/post1]Hearthlands and Rain World changelogs to the respective game fora.

vanchann added the Terraria changelog.

muntdefems: Yeah, it looks like they only included the second part of Patch 27323, and forgot to add the first one. [...]
Now things make more sense, cheers.

muntdefems: [...] But still, this two-part update should only affect the Windows and macOS versions of the game and yet the Linux version has also been update here on GOG. Strange indeed... [...]
The footnote of part one says [emphasis added]
[...] we will be updating it for OS X and linux as well in a short while.
Not sure I follow why the Linux version shouldn't have been updated to v..27323.
Greetings!!
Don't know if it is helpful or not, but Psychonauts was just updated over Galaxy.