It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: Did you do this on the forum page? I don't think the remove link works from the forum (or ever has).. for whatever reason.

It should still work from the main page or the game pages.
skeletonbow: No, just on the home page. One thing I hadn't considered is whether Barefoot or Adalia were actually providing that feature though, is that the case? I seem to get that mucked up on occasion. :)
No, it's a Gog feature. That's why it doesn't work ;P

It should work on the non forum pages (and is for me) though. Not sure why it may not be for you...
skeletonbow: No, just on the home page. One thing I hadn't considered is whether Barefoot or Adalia were actually providing that feature though, is that the case? I seem to get that mucked up on occasion. :)
adaliabooks: No, it's a Gog feature. That's why it doesn't work ;P

It should work on the non forum pages (and is for me) though. Not sure why it may not be for you...
LOL!

To be clear, I only tested it on the home page which is where I noticed the problem. I'll try it again later though.
adaliabooks: No, it's a Gog feature. That's why it doesn't work ;P [...].
Good one, +1. ;-)

@skeletonbow - works as should for me on revamped pages, including the home page, with both BE and AF enabled.
Might be worth checking if one of your add-ons gets in the way.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/upcoming_tab_has_gone_bananas

A weird thing:
Upcoming, Popular and New tab on the mainpage show exactly the same games, something definitely bugged out there!
Normally, such bugs are a hint for something big that happens, so what can it be?
GOGmixes are currently bugged. Any additions or removals will not show up in a related game's page.

For example, Lost Eden was recently released on Steam, so I removed it from my "Games not available on Steam" mix. On the other hand, I recently learned that Lost Eden is a DOSBox game, so I added it to my "GOG Games using DOSBox" mix. The game's page has yet to show those changes.
The forum online/offline indicator shows at the very bottom. Is this intentional or a side-effect glitch from fiddling with something else?
HypersomniacLive: The forum online/offline indicator shows at the very bottom. Is this intentional or a side-effect glitch from fiddling with something else?
Maybe they're going to increase the size of the avatars. That's just a guess.
HypersomniacLive: The forum online/offline indicator shows at the very bottom. Is this intentional or a side-effect glitch from fiddling with something else?
Yeah would be good to know that. Not sure why they would be needed to be moved.
high rated
mm324: Maybe they're going to increase the size of the avatars. That's just a guess.
You don't really believe that, do you? You do remember that we're talking about the forum here, right?

moonshineshadow: Yeah would be good to know that. Not sure why they would be needed to be moved.
Well, if it weren't moved, we wouldn't have that big ugly space between one's forum tag and rep, would we now? Not to mention that one line posts now take up more vertical space, which is also a delight to look at, isn't it?

Aesthetics is not exactly one of GOG's strong suits.
moonshineshadow: Yeah would be good to know that. Not sure why they would be needed to be moved.
HypersomniacLive: Well, if it weren't moved, we wouldn't have that big ugly space between one's forum tag and rep, would we now? Not to mention that one line posts now take up more vertical space, which is also a delight to look at, isn't it?

Aesthetics is not exactly one of GOG's strong suits.
Oh you mean they moved it to make it uglier like when they redesigned stuff? ;-)
That totally explains the moving of the tag :D
I'd go back a step here: Something changed on the forum! That in itself is quite baffling...
(Same goes for the mixes, since introducing a bug means somebody fiddled with something at least.)

But yeah, why move it there, where it just takes more space while leaving a blank where it used to be.
mm324: Maybe they're going to increase the size of the avatars. That's just a guess.
HypersomniacLive: You don't really believe that, do you? You do remember that we're talking about the forum here, right?
Not really. :p
high rated
moonshineshadow: Oh you mean they moved it to make it uglier like when they redesigned stuff? ;-)
That totally explains the moving of the tag :D
Of course that's what I mean. Do you see a practical reason that made the move necessary? Not sure if breaking BE and causing more work for Barefoot_Monkey counts...
high rated
Umm. Look what I found. :P
Attachments:
settings.png (11 Kb)
display.png (17 Kb)
So they moved the online/offline thing to make room for longer titles? Nicely-spotted.