It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blakes7: I lost two free games from my account. Daggerfall and Arena. I had to re-add them for them to appear again. Not cool.
That happened to most of us almost a month ago. Is it possible it happened back then and you've only just noticed?
Blakes7: I lost two free games from my account. Daggerfall and Arena. I had to re-add them for them to appear again. Not cool.
Braggadar: That happened to most of us almost a month ago. Is it possible it happened back then and you've only just noticed?
Yes thats probably true. On the subject of Galaxy I shouldn't have to be online to load the darn thing up.
You're right you shouldn't need to be online to load Galaxy and in fact with Galaxy 1.0 you didn't have to be online for it to work. In terms of what I'm seeing on the site right now though I keep getting the overloaded screen from time to time but a refresh usually loads the page I was trying to load however game searches and payment processing seem to still be down.
That's a GOG screen I hadn't see before (see image). Neither button works. Reloading results in the same message.
Attachments:
capture.jpg (47 Kb)
Post edited July 22, 2022 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: That's a GOG screen I hadn't see before (see image).
When I first looked I saw GOG bear holding up the world :/. Reloading I see what you mean. I guess someone had a long night trying to get something back up and hopefully things will improve in a few hours once the full web team is available. The thing I saw that I hadn't before was when the main site was (partly) present but without an account at all (the account header just wasn't there). Also a few error messages earlier, like " An error occurred while processing your request." and then a long number that I'm not going to post in case it has an IP address encoded.

Oh well, if only we had some time consuming entertainment that works offline to keep us busy when the website is down :).
Post edited July 22, 2022 by joveian
Braggadar: That happened to most of us almost a month ago. Is it possible it happened back then and you've only just noticed?
I checked when it happened to others back then and wasn't affected, but today I am. It's possible it happened to me at some point in the intervening period, of course.
mrkgnao: That's a GOG screen I hadn't see before (see image). Neither button works. Reloading results in the same message.
GOG's backend API (aka the catalog API) was down. I expect the webpage was trying to query it and it simply timed out, which led to the screen you noticed. I hope that doesn't mean they'll phase out the Atlas GOGBear. It's the mascot of this place by now :P.
WinterSnowfall: I expect the webpage was trying to query it and it simply timed out, which led to the screen you noticed.
I got nothing but blank infinite loading when that happened.

Eh. I took the opportunity to finally give Chronicles of Riddick a whirl that's been installed on my PC for years. This is exactly why I favor DRM-free games. My games still work even when the client/server completely craps its pants. :)
Post edited July 22, 2022 by P-E-S
Two downloadable links of "Crypt of the NecroDancer" yield a 404:
- AMPLIFIED - Patch (1.27(DLC 2.41) to 1.27(DLC 2.43))
- AMPLIFIED - Patch (1.27(DLC 2.37) to 1.27(DLC 2.41))

P.S. Reported to GOG (but note that I have open tickets that are more than one month old).
Post edited August 03, 2022 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Two downloadable links of "Crypt of the NecroDancer" yield a 404:
- AMPLIFIED - Patch (1.27(DLC 2.41) to 1.27(DLC 2.43))
- AMPLIFIED - Patch (1.27(DLC 2.37) to 1.27(DLC 2.41))

P.S. Reported to GOG (but note that I have open tickets that are more than one month old).
Resolved.
mrkgnao: Resolved.
I spoke too early. One of them is back.
Trying to wishlist an item in both Galaxy and on the site leads to being asked to log in again. And repeat cycle. Anyone else having this issue?
For now DooM II Enhanced is only in library, not in orders screen and i can't install it
BKGaming: Trying to wishlist an item in both Galaxy and on the site leads to being asked to log in again. And repeat cycle. Anyone else having this issue?
No problem with wishlisting on site here...
BKGaming: Trying to wishlist an item in both Galaxy and on the site leads to being asked to log in again. And repeat cycle. Anyone else having this issue?
Cavalary: No problem with wishlisting on site here...
Yea seems to be an issue related to my acct, already contacted GOG. Thanks though.