It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: The "ACCOUNT" menu disappearance problem has made a grand return. Reloading pages, navigating to other pages/areas of the site doesn't bring it back. Haven't tried anything else, busy at the moment so thought I'd just drop it here.
I have it when I'm on the main page. On the forums and wishlist it's gone.
Still no account button for me.
nepundo: Account and the cart are gone, but only in the Community and Support sections of the web. In the main page, Games and Movies it works.
Same here, it was fine ~7 hours ago but now it's like this.
nepundo: Account and the cart are gone, but only in the Community and Support sections of the web. In the main page, Games and Movies it works.
mobutu: Same here, it was fine ~7 hours ago but now it's like this.
Ditto.
Or maybe dotto.

If they hired dotto blame him.
adaliabooks: Must be something to do with how they implement the new features on the old pages that causes the problems...

Either that or they're actually doing some work on the forums....
Maighstir: Probably the former, messing around with the more modern functions which breaks their behaviour on the older pages. I mean, I'd love to have some hope that they're actually thinking of updating the forum and support pages, but I honestly wouldn't hold my breath and I suggest you don't either.
My guess:
They implement smileys in the forum. :-)
Maighstir: Probably the former, messing around with the more modern functions which breaks their behaviour on the older pages. I mean, I'd love to have some hope that they're actually thinking of updating the forum and support pages, but I honestly wouldn't hold my breath and I suggest you don't either.
Maxvorstadt: My guess:
They implement smileys in the forum. :-)
I wouldn't be surprised -_-
high rated
And no Sign-Up/Log-In buttons, and Account tab on not-revamped pages for me today.

@GOG
In case you got confused - proper action is to fix the problem for those that are affected since yesterday, not spread it also to those that weren't.
HypersomniacLive: And no Sign-Up/Log-In buttons, and Account tab on not-revamped pages for me today.

@GOG
In case you got confused - proper action is to fix the problem for those that are affected since yesterday, not spread it also to those that weren't.
We're working on fixing the issue (properly :P). Thanks for the heads up!
adaliabooks: Either that or they're actually doing some work on the forums....
No, they must've been working on a big image incorporated on the front page, something about "Can you system run Crysis?" and somehow they messed up the site.
high rated
Rimmu: We're working on fixing the issue (properly :P). Thanks for the heads up!
Says the self-confessed Demolition Guy... how reassured should we feel?
Dare we hope for a fix within the day?
adaliabooks: Either that or they're actually doing some work on the forums....
So, that it is.
Gah, Bears stolen my account .......-_- , i was hoping to be not affected , but nope ....
My account button disappeared earlier, but it now appears back where it should be.
Rimmu: We're working on fixing the issue (properly :P). Thanks for the heads up!
HypersomniacLive: Says the self-confessed Demolition Guy... how reassured should we feel?
Dare we hope for a fix within the day?
Well, if you see me running, you know, don't dillydally. :D

The issue proved to be more complex than initially thought and it's difficult for me to time-box it. I'll keep you updated.

EDIT: should be working now.
Post edited August 03, 2016 by Rimmu
Rimmu: EDIT: should be working now.
It appears to be… let's hope that I didn't jinx it.