It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

springtoiffel: anybody else missing a game in their library?
until yesterday evening I've had 772 games and now it's just 771 ...
not using galaxy btw.
If your issue is not this one [1], contact GOG Support.

[1] https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread_20/post2001
springtoiffel: anybody else missing a game in their library?
until yesterday evening I've had 772 games and now it's just 771 ...
not using galaxy btw.
kbnrylaec: If your issue is not this one [1], contact GOG Support.

[1] https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread_20/post2001
the problem is that I don't know if a game is missing and which one that would be.
my gog-profile still shows the correct number of games (screenshot).
the last time I've had that issue it was just Penumbra Requiem being added as DLC to Penumbra Black Plague.
Attachments:
I just had goodies go missing. I was not expecting this, so my script that i run gogrepo in totally just finalized deletion, too.

06:02:54 | orphaning file 'wing_commander_secret_ops/wc_v_game_proposal.zip'
06:02:54 | orphaning file 'wing_commander_secret_ops/wc_v_plot_treatment.zip'
On the flip side, it's still present in wing_commander_prophecy's folder. Given there's still other goodies in there related to wing commander 5, i'm not sure what the hell happened.

EDIT: X2 - The Threat has disappeared from my games list. GOG either has a hell of a database issue right now, or they're deleting games. I'm gonna go with the former, rather than the latter, but something's definitely going on right now.

EDIT again: still on the webpage, but gogrepo flipped out over it. Getting 503 errors like crazy, which might explain why so many posts right now are talking about games being inaccessible, even if i can download them from the web-page manually.
Post edited November 14, 2018 by kohlrak
kbnrylaec: If your issue is not this one [1], contact GOG Support.

springtoiffel: the problem is that I don't know if a game is missing and which one that would be.
the last time I've had that issue it was just Penumbra Requiem being added as DLC to Penumbra Black Plague.
Could it be the Witcher 3 free dlc program?
springtoiffel: the problem is that I don't know if a game is missing and which one that would be.
kohlrak: Could it be the Witcher 3 free dlc program?
afaik they've always been listed as dlc and not as a seperate entry?
can't figure out which game is missing. counted them, it's really just 771 games (+24 hidden) instead of 772....
kohlrak: Could it be the Witcher 3 free dlc program?
springtoiffel: afaik they've always been listed as dlc and not as a seperate entry?
can't figure out which game is missing. counted them, it's really just 771 games (+24 hidden) instead of 772....
Well, can i suggest in the future that you use gogrepo? Aside from this 503 issue that i'm reporting to the dev, it'd be pretty obvious when things are breaking and something goes missing.
springtoiffel: afaik they've always been listed as dlc and not as a seperate entry?
kohlrak: Well, can i suggest in the future that you use gogrepo? Aside from this 503 issue that i'm reporting to the dev, it'd be pretty obvious when things are breaking and something goes missing.
yes, strongly considering gogrepo.
New bug #1
The House in Fata Morgana Original Soundtrack is not listed on Now available tab of homepage.

New bug #2
The Hidden BIT.TRIP Sale is not listed anywhere on homepage.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_unannounced_gog_promo_thread/post638

UPDATE
New bug #3
Interplay Sale have no countdown clock on homepage, while others have.
Post edited November 14, 2018 by kbnrylaec
Three titles of Japanese midweek sale are showed as Strategy games on homepage.
Two on the countdown clocks, one on the Now on sale tab.

GOG is super buggy and super unprofessional.
kbnrylaec: Three titles of Japanese midweek sale are showed as Strategy games on homepage.

Aren't a few of the VNs doubling over as strategy games?
kbnrylaec: Three titles of Japanese midweek sale are showed as Strategy games on homepage.

They sometimes showed correct promo name, but for now, three titles are wrong.
See screenshot
Attachments:
gog_buggy.png (494 Kb)
Post edited November 15, 2018 by kbnrylaec
high rated
Weeks passed and the newly designed website is still full of bugs.
The worst part is, GOG do not know how to fix those bugs, and keep making even more new bugs.
high rated
kbnrylaec: Weeks passed and the newly designed website is still full of bugs.
The worst part is, GOG do not know how to fix those bugs, and keep making even more new bugs.
More like do not care.
It looks like if you use an emoji in post, it's gonna disappear with whatever was after it.

Edit:
Also, length limit of forum title is 5 character longer in My settings than on the actual forum.
Post edited November 16, 2018 by InkPanther
high rated
VanishedOne:
Splatsch:
(And anyone else having browser compatibility issues...)

Got a reply to my support ticket, and it's the expected bad news:

"I'm very sorry, but out website is no longer supported on IE11, and may not be optimized for Palemoon, or for other less popular browsers. Unfortunately this is not going to change. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I understand the sentiment you bring up, but I'm afraid there isn't much that I can do about the issue."