It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Just found this on one of the reviews. XD
You tell me.
kbnrylaec: The review is so good that 150% of people love it.
Whoever wrote those reviews gave it 200%!
EDIT: Nevermind, was a cache issue.

Original Post:
Library tag is missing on the home page... for some reason. Works in Galaxy though on the embed page.
Post edited October 19, 2018 by BKGaming
Two new bugs:

The search function on navibar is not working on homepage, but do work on forum.

The New tab of homepage show nothing except a never ending loading icon.
There's a minor bug only present in the GOG Galaxy client - when you hover over your name, the number next to Wishlist is 1, despite having 102 games in it.
The website displays the correct number.

Also, rating reviews (helpful or not) seems to be very delayed for some reason. After I click on either helpful or not, it thanks me for my vote, but doesn't update the counter (x out of x found this helpful).
In the GOG Galaxy client I can vote, move to a different page in the reviews, return to the original page and I can vote again - as if I haven't voted at all.

Also, the ordering of reviews by most helpful is weird. It seems as if the only variable counted is how many users voted "helpful". So a review 16 out of 101 people found useful will appear before a review 15 out of 39 people found helpful (Rune Classic).
Post edited October 20, 2018 by chlop
Hi, does anyone else have the same issue that the on sale items and also the news items don't show up on the frontpage of gog.com? (Please see attached screenshot)

It happens to me with Firefox 62.0.3 (64-Bit) and Firefox 60.2.1esr (64-bit) but seemingly not with Chrome 69.0.3497.100 (64-Bit). (I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit)

I cleared the cache, turned off add-ons, so far no change.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance.
Attachments:
high rated
JimPhelps: Hi, does anyone else have the same issue that the on sale items and also the news items don't show up on the frontpage of gog.com? (Please see attached screenshot)

It happens to me with Firefox 62.0.3 (64-Bit) and Firefox 60.2.1esr (64-bit) but seemingly not with Chrome 69.0.3497.100 (64-Bit). (I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64-bit)

I cleared the cache, turned off add-ons, so far no change.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance.
It probably happens because you're too zoomed in. Try to zoom out (ctrl-mousewheel-down, or ctrl-minus). The new GOG is intended only for people with good eyesight.
mrkgnao: It probably happens because you're too zoomed in. Try to zoom out (ctrl-mousewheel-down, or ctrl-minus). The new GOG is intended only for people with good eyesight.
You know ... you're right. So, we can't use zoom. I'd say then that the website is broken in that way. Fine. Or maybe Firefox is broken. Zooming in Chrome works. Annoying. (Firefox is broken in so many ways; you can't even select character encoding anymore.)

I object to the thing about "good eyesight" ;) I need a larger display then (and I thought a 13" laptop would pe practical, silly me).

Thank you for your help!
Post edited October 22, 2018 by JimPhelps
i'm using firefox. since the launch or the new design, i have logged out and cleared all browsing data. yet gog still knows what is in my library and on my wishlist without logging in? it's been like this for weeks now. what's going on?
timmy010: i'm using firefox. since the launch or the new design, i have logged out and cleared all browsing data. yet gog still knows what is in my library and on my wishlist without logging in? it's been like this for weeks now. what's going on?
Same here using Chrome. A little unsettling, or am I being paranoid?

(second try at posting this, the first didn't appear, despite logging out and in and waiting a while).
bonzer: A little unsettling, or am I being paranoid?
you're not the only one
Does anyone else have problems with currencies?

Only USD is available, no matter what language is selected.

P.S. Cache and all that stuff are already checked.
Keep getting thread notification of a reply and when I go to check/reply...there is nuthin'.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Does anyone else have problems with currencies?

I also have this problem, only USD available for currency.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Does anyone else have problems with currencies?

drdos622: I also have this problem, only USD available for currency.
I had this problem as well, but fixed it by adding some random game to my cart, going to checkout and then clearing my cart.
Post edited October 27, 2018 by Lillesort131
This update they did on the website wasn't the best work they've done.
A lot of things on the homepage don't work. Search doesn't work. No login link. Drop down menus don't work.
This is on 2 different browsers. Firefox and PaleMoon.

It makes it rather annoying to visit GOG now.