It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OK, working now.
dziki_smigol: Around 11:30 we've nailed the issue down to one load balancer running faulty version of the code and occasionally poisoning the CDN in random regions. It was fixed and global recovery should have started. We've taken steps to automate this process and lower the chance for similar human error in the future.
Hello dziki, I'm having issues sorting games by "Oldest first"? Spear of Destiny (1993) appears at the bottom, as if it just got released. Also by sorting "Newest first", SoD is the first game on the list

Edit: Also, I'm trying to upload a screeshot but Galaxy isn't doing it. I attached it correctly but it is not being uploaded to the thread.

Edit 2: Ok attachments seem to be working now
Attachments:
captura.jpg (238 Kb)
Post edited October 19, 2018 by Tuknar
Can I post pics?

Hold on...

NO. NO I can't.
Post edited October 19, 2018 by tinyE
Hm? Seems to work...

... Or not, you're right. Says it uploads, but doesn't post.
Post edited October 19, 2018 by Cavalary
tinyE: Can I post pics?

Hold on...

NO. NO I can't.
I think it is due to filesize limit.
I have to shrink a screenshot to upload it to GOG yesterday.
Fixed! :)
Attachments:
kbnrylaec: I think it is due to filesize limit.
I have to shrink a screenshot to upload it to GOG yesterday.
Wasn't due to size limit, since I tested with this 20k one.
Attachments:
mczarneckigogcom: Fixed! :)
Hello. I think you're the first person with yellow moderator forum indicator.

Edit: At least I haven't seen anybody with one before. ;)
Post edited October 19, 2018 by InkPanther
InkPanther: Hello. I think you're the first person with yellow moderator forum indicator.

Was making the same mental note there. Thought that color was for devs.
InkPanther: Hello. I think you're the first person with yellow moderator forum indicator.

Cavalary: Was making the same mental note there. Thought that color was for devs.
The colour code broke.
mczarneckigogcom: Fixed! :)

And mczarneckigogcom's post content have a normal color.
It is strange.
Now we move on to the next species on our list, the "GOG Member" or "GOGite" for short.. Although technically of the species Homo-sapien, their behaviour follows a different pattern more commonly seen in species such as the Meerkats of Botswana.

Social creatures, they congregate in a colony formed online in cyberspace. The alpha members, distinguished by their bright colours and numerical decorations express authority, and enforce order.

To look out for dangers to their daily gaming lifestyles, one or more elder GOGites keep a keen eye on changes to the colony website and game versioning. When a problem is spotted, the GOGite performing as sentry gives a warning post in a "forum", and other members scramble to check the security of their digital possessions to determine the extent of the threat. If the threat fails to disappear immediately, groups of GOGites are known to collect en-masse in such a "forum" and voice their displeasure in a fashion not unlike the South American Howler Monkey.

Intelligent in nature, anything different in their colony is often met with cautious curiousity. As we watch, an alpha member with strange markings the group has not seen before, perhaps from another social group, has a group of GOGites craning their necks in interest...
Braggadar: Howler Monkey
I was curious: https://youtu.be/YnT4OHfRsCU?t=81
Just found this on one of the reviews. XD
You tell me.
Attachments:
Post edited October 19, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: Just found this on one of the reviews. XD
You tell me.
The review is so good that 150% of people love it.