It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kbnrylaec: Late Shift appear twice on the top 12 games on the homepage, above BROWSE DEALS:
secrion.
One of it should be replaced with another game.
Fixed :)
Tauto: BUG: Keep on getting a reply to a thread that has been kindly spammed and deleted by all the nice people in here.The thread was (President Winfrey).When I check reply I get the 404 message.
thomq: No wonder I couldn't find it again. I was looking forward to finding out more. Only a few hours after you created the thread I heard the phrase "President Winfrey" in a conversation at the next table over where I was eating out. I hadn't realize it was also real news, but if others are talking about it in real life obviously it was.

I'm pretty sure you didn't have a link in your opening post at all. Too bad the auto-delete doesn't check for links in a post before deleting it as spam. The system certainly could use some adjustment, but maybe they just don't have the people to manually confirm much of anything.

Oh, but hopefully they can address that bug you mentioned.
Low rep,sorta stops links.We get the latest news breaks while most of the world is asleep,you might say we get the scoopes.Bug still here and I don't expect it to be fixed.All the nasties in this place just love to delete any thread I make.I suppose it excites them and makes their no life days.....yuk yuk yuk.
The Price->Discounted filter is missing from the wishlist. It's there on the "all games" page though.
toxicTom: The Price->Discounted filter is missing from the wishlist. It's there on the "all games" page though.
Ditto, seems to be going on for a few days now as it was mentioned in the sale's thread here (Cavalary's also affected as per post #132 of that thread).
HypersomniacLive: Ditto, seems to be going on for a few days now as it was mentioned in the sale's thread here (Cavalary's also affected as per post #132 of that thread).
Wrote a ticket regarding this. Fingers crossed it's gonna be fixed soon.
Just an update,the BUG is still here.I keep those concerned notified,oh wait! No one is,yuk yuk yuk.
Post edited January 16, 2018 by Tauto
toxicTom: The Price->Discounted filter is missing from the wishlist. It's there on the "all games" page though.
I see the filter is there when a there is a game that is discounted on your wishlist.
Johny.: I see the filter is there when a there is a game that is discounted on your wishlist.
It's there now (thx btw to whoever fixed it :-)). But it disappeared during the New Year sale, and there were definitely item from my wishlist discounted :-)
Yay, the forum is acting weird again! (just like the last time).

The thing is, it doesn't seem to affect everybody at the same time, as I can see new posts being published while I'm "on time out".
Any reason why the topic dissapeared? though i can see it on the topics i've particapated in.
https://www.gog.com/forum/mafia/mafia_free_ride_extreme_unlocking_racing_caesar_8_and_exploding_celeste_problem

Maybe i am just too fast and it will appear, or do i have to bump it once?
Ok bumped it and the topic appeared again.
Post edited January 18, 2018 by Fonzer
All GOG downloader pages I tried gave me a 404 GOGBear error. I hope this is just a temporary issue.
Mad Games Tycoon seems to be the first title when sorted alphabetically!
RWarehall: Mad Games Tycoon seems to be the first title when sorted alphabetically!
I noticed it in the Weekly sale page, and I thought it was done on purpose in order to promote the new release. But you're right: it also appears as the first game of the whole catalog, so I'm guessing someone misstyped it and put a blank space at the beginning of the game's title?
muntdefems: I noticed it in the Weekly sale page, and I thought it was done on purpose in order to promote the new release. But you're right: it also appears as the first game of the whole catalog, so I'm guessing someone misstyped it and put a blank space at the beginning of the game's title?
GOG have had this kind of bugs before.
Something like " Mad Games Tycoon", like what you guess.
Not sure if this has been reported already, but the forum software can't handle upper case end quotes.

Also, rather than writing that a news item has "1 comment" it says "1 comment | comments". It's a minor matter, but it shouldn't be that hard to fix, considering that it only reports comments in such a fashion it there is only one comment. See the attached picture.

Finally, and this has surely been said before, please make it so that one can post .JPG pictures as well as .jpg pictures. It's annoying to have to go change the name of every other picture one wants to post just because whoever wrote the code didn't think about caps. The same applies to .jpeg and .JPEG.
Attachments:
bug.jpg (69 Kb)
Post edited January 22, 2018 by MightyPinecone