It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thomq: When odd things like that happen to me, I do Command-Option-r in Safari which is "Reload Page From Origin" in the View menu. That probably ignores the cache, or the equivalent of clearing it.

And if that doesn't work out, then I close the window, clear the cookies associated with GOG (or all of them), quit the html viewer, then reopen. That has always worked, so far. Right now, everything is fine for me, though.
ciemnogrodzianin: Hard refresh - I've tried. Did not work.
Clearing cookies and logging out - nope, with two-step log-in procedure it would be to much effort ;)
Does that happen? Seems like I thought it would, too, but also seems like I didn't have to re-authenticate? Hmm. I should have made notes.
HypersomniacLive: And all of a sudden all my untouched games lost their "new" status. It was there when I logged in an hour or so ago, but upon refreshing my game library page a while ago, they no longer show.

Anyone else happened to notice something similar in their game library?
Not today, but it happened to me in the past. Not sure what triggers it.
PaterAlf: Not today, but it happened to me in the past. Not sure what triggers it.
Cheers, seems to be one of those GOG glitches that affect people randomly, eiii got hit by it a few months ago. It's annoying, but not as much as that other one that put a "New" tag on every single game a few years back.
JudasIscariot: From what I can see, it's being looked into but no ETA on a fix at this time. Once the issue does get fixed, I will let you know :)
BKGaming: Why are the number of review rating gone? I see someone added a "display: none" to the .header_votes class in the CSS. Is that intentional?
Hi,

As of right now, there is an issue with displaying the review ratings count and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Once the issue is resolved the review ratings count will be returned as normal :)
JudasIscariot: Hi,

As of right now, there is an issue with displaying the review ratings count and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Once the issue is resolved the review ratings count will be returned as normal :)
Good that they're returning... but I do hope the "issue" is something other than we hid it by accident in the CSS. That's a two second fix at most.

I've been regularly looking at the review count via the browser console since they were hidden so they do appear to be working. xD
Post edited January 08, 2018 by BKGaming
After the end of the Weekly Sale last week, GOG forget to put a placeholder on LATEST DEAL section.
It is blank now on the homepage.

Usually, GOG put Witcher 3 there.
On the main forum page, there is no longer a "show more" button next to "Topics I've participated in". This means that I can only see the most recent five topics I've participated in, so I can't keep up with new posts in topics I'm interested in. This severely needs to be fixed immediately... or better yet, just get rid of the "show more" button altogether and just load all the topics when I browse to the main forum page.
finkleroy: On the main forum page, there is no longer a "show more" button next to "Topics I've participated in". This means that I can only see the most recent five topics I've participated in, so I can't keep up with new posts in topics I'm interested in. This severely needs to be fixed immediately... or better yet, just get rid of the "show more" button altogether and just load all the topics when I browse to the main forum page.
If a topic you've posted in gets deleted (usually because the OP got spam-repoorted into oblivion), that section of your Community page gets reset. (There might be other things that can cause a reset, too, but I can usually trace my resets back to a topic deletion.) This is quite an old bug, and it's obviously not real high on the priority list for a fix.
I can only click "show more" once, so get 10.
finkleroy: On the main forum page, there is no longer a "show more" button next to "Topics I've participated in". This means that I can only see the most recent five topics I've participated in, so I can't keep up with new posts in topics I'm interested in. This severely needs to be fixed immediately... or better yet, just get rid of the "show more" button altogether and just load all the topics when I browse to the main forum page.
HunchBluntley: If a topic you've posted in gets deleted (usually because the OP got spam-repoorted into oblivion), that section of your Community page gets reset. (There might be other things that can cause a reset, too, but I can usually trace my resets back to a topic deletion.) This is quite an old bug, and it's obviously not real high on the priority list for a fix.
I used to be able to press "show more" 11 times, but now it's not even there. If this isn't fixed, I won't be using the forum anywhere near as often as I do now because I'm unwilling to bookmark every single topic I've ever posted in. That would be absurd.
JudasIscariot: Hi,

BKGaming: Good that they're returning... but I do hope the "issue" is something other than we hid it by accident in the CSS. That's a two second fix at most.

I've been regularly looking at the review count via the browser console since they were hidden so they do appear to be working. xD
This particular issue is fixed now :) Also, you are once again able to view the number of comments for each newpost from the front page :)
JudasIscariot: This particular issue is fixed now :)
Any chance that the forum date bug which was reported at the beginning of November can be fixed too? The one where the post date is listed as Nov. 30, -0001. Thanks.
BUG: Keep on getting a reply to a thread that has been kindly spammed and deleted by all the nice people in here.The thread was (President Winfrey).When I check reply I get the 404 message.
Tauto: BUG: Keep on getting a reply to a thread that has been kindly spammed and deleted by all the nice people in here.The thread was (President Winfrey).When I check reply I get the 404 message.
No wonder I couldn't find it again. I was looking forward to finding out more. Only a few hours after you created the thread I heard the phrase "President Winfrey" in a conversation at the next table over where I was eating out. I hadn't realize it was also real news, but if others are talking about it in real life obviously it was.

I'm pretty sure you didn't have a link in your opening post at all. Too bad the auto-delete doesn't check for links in a post before deleting it as spam. The system certainly could use some adjustment, but maybe they just don't have the people to manually confirm much of anything.

Oh, but hopefully they can address that bug you mentioned.
Post edited January 11, 2018 by thomq
Late Shift appear twice on the top 12 games on the homepage, above BROWSE DEALS:
secrion.
One of it should be replaced with another game.