It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ciemnogrodzianin: This is how my main page looks.
My language was and currently is English.

I've also noticed that some recently added posts from one of threads are missing. Considering problems with forum (earlier today), something goes wrong, I'm afraid...
It's a feature - mine looks exactly like that for the past couple of hours. Ever since the sale started, it has randomly shifted through English, full German, Polish and Russian, and I've gotten just about every available currency. I guess GOG thought we might get bored.

Also, site is currently extremely slow.
Post edited December 22, 2017 by HypersomniacLive
I changed my avatar six and a half hours ago. At first I assumed that it would just take a while for the forum software to update, but at this point it's clear that something is very wrong.
finkleroy: I changed my avatar six and a half hours ago. At first I assumed that it would just take a while for the forum software to update, but at this point it's clear that something is very wrong.
Hey, I have bad news for you: It might take up to a couple of weeks for it to change. Or, much shorter with luck.
Post edited December 27, 2017 by Themken
finkleroy: I changed my avatar six and a half hours ago. At first I assumed that it would just take a while for the forum software to update, but at this point it's clear that something is very wrong.
Themken: Hey, I have bad news for you: It might take up to a couple of weeks for it to change.
It finally updated after about eight and a half hours, so all is well. I wonder why it sometimes takes that long.
Themken: Hey, I have bad news for you: It might take up to a couple of weeks for it to change.
finkleroy: It finally updated after about eight and a half hours, so all is well. I wonder why it sometimes takes that long.
I wonder too. I had to wait for weeks first time I changed mine but that was a few years ago now.
Personal settings does not work on forum again (no favorite threads' list, incorrect marking of already read topics as unread etc.).

Edit: as it was before, the problem disappeared after a few minutes.
Post edited December 28, 2017 by ciemnogrodzianin
Same as ciemnogrodzianin above and yes, it started working again after a couple of minutes. Is the server responsible for these things breaking apart?
Post edited December 28, 2017 by Themken
high rated
JudasIscariot: From what I can see, it's being looked into but no ETA on a fix at this time. Once the issue does get fixed, I will let you know :)
Why are the number of review rating gone? I see someone added a "display: none" to the .header_votes class in the CSS. Is that intentional?
Post edited December 30, 2017 by BKGaming
ciemnogrodzianin: Personal settings does not work on forum again (no favorite threads' list, incorrect marking of already read topics as unread etc.).

Edit: as it was before, the problem disappeared after a few minutes.
Themken: Same as ciemnogrodzianin above and yes, it started working again after a couple of minutes. Is the server responsible for these things breaking apart?
I'm having this very same problem again today. Several times. Can anyone confirm it?

I don't remember about last time, but today it's more than losing my personal settings. For all intents and purposes, it's as if I was logged out: can't upvote or reply any post, for instance.

Also, it may be a coincidence or not, but the last two times it happened, the problem went away by disabling both AF and BE and reloading the page...
Post edited January 03, 2018 by muntdefems
muntdefems: Also, it may be a coincidence or not, but the last two times it happened, the problem went away by disabling both AF and BE and reloading the page...
Never mind that last part. I got 'kicked out' again with both userscripts disabled, so they obviously have nothing to do with it and it must all come from the server side. Sigh...
No AF nor BE here, only addon right now is uBlock Origin. Intermittently the forum works and does not. FF 57.0.3 64bit, Avast free AV latest version, no clue about the gateway, have not really meddled with the firewall or things like that.
Post edited January 03, 2018 by Themken
muntdefems: I don't remember about last time, but today it's more than losing my personal settings. For all intents and purposes, it's as if I was logged out: can't upvote or reply any post, for instance.
Exactly the same in my case.
"New post" button looked like inactive.
And all of a sudden all my untouched games lost their "new" status. It was there when I logged in an hour or so ago, but upon refreshing my game library page a while ago, they no longer show.

Anyone else happened to notice something similar in their game library?
HypersomniacLive: And all of a sudden all my untouched games lost their "new" status. It was there when I logged in an hour or so ago, but upon refreshing my game library page a while ago, they no longer show.

Anyone else happened to notice something similar in their game library?
Still good here. New games still have "new" for me.
muntdefems: I don't remember about last time, but today it's more than losing my personal settings. For all intents and purposes, it's as if I was logged out: can't upvote or reply any post, for instance.
ciemnogrodzianin: Exactly the same in my case.
"New post" button looked like inactive.
When odd things like that happen to me, I do Command-Option-r in Safari which is "Reload Page From Origin" in the View menu. That probably ignores the cache, or the equivalent of clearing it.

And if that doesn't work out, then I close the window, clear the cookies associated with GOG (or all of them), quit the html viewer, then reopen. That has always worked, so far. Right now, everything is fine for me, though.
Post edited January 05, 2018 by thomq
thomq: When odd things like that happen to me, I do Command-Option-r in Safari which is "Reload Page From Origin" in the View menu. That probably ignores the cache, or the equivalent of clearing it.

And if that doesn't work out, then I close the window, clear the cookies associated with GOG (or all of them), quit the html viewer, then reopen. That has always worked, so far. Right now, everything is fine for me, though.
Hard refresh - I've tried. Did not work.
Clearing cookies and logging out - nope, with two-step log-in procedure it would be to much effort ;)