It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drdos622: I also have this problem, only USD available for currency.
The support member said that it happened because of an Avast component that tries to offer different discounts, coupons and all that stuff. Even despite it's turned off.

It also might be a consequence of VPN using.

Now you need to completely clear GOG's cookie files from your browser and it should help.

But if you don't use neither Avast (or any other extension with discounts) nor VPN then you probably should change your password and contact customer support.
I am shown as offline but can post this.Now,that's a neat trick.The only problem that could incur is notifications would be disabled also,well that only makes sense.Everyone is offline,that's the best bug ever.

I think I posted this at 11.15am.This is for Gog's info.
Post edited October 28, 2018 by Tauto
Tauto: I am shown as offline but can post this.Now,that's a neat trick.The only problem that could incur is notifications would be disabled also,well that only makes sense.Everyone is offline,that's the best bug ever.

Except that, on my end, you appear to be online.
Tauto: I am shown as offline but can post this.Now,that's a neat trick.The only problem that could incur is notifications would be disabled also,well that only makes sense.Everyone is offline,that's the best bug ever.

dtgreene: Except that, on my end, you appear to be online.
Looks all normal now,I'm online and you are not.
AM I the only one who still gets the Bear when clicking on 'Forum Replies'?

It's going on a year now and the notifications are piling up. I know how to get rid of the purple notification dot but the actual notification on the Community page is still there with number of replies.
Games on Weekly Sale and Weekend Sale last week, also appeared on the "Trick or Treat Sale".
It is super misleading.
Those discounts will disappear in half a day.

GOG is worse and worse.

The GOG staff who made this "Trick or Treat Sale", know nothing about GOG.

GOG Support Ticket #330493.
Post edited October 29, 2018 by kbnrylaec
And I only have USD currency available now, it was working fine several hours ago :S
Splatsch: And I only have USD currency available now, it was working fine several hours ago :S
Add something to your cart, try to checkout and then cancel your order.

You can also try to clear GOG's cookie files from your browser if the previous tip wouldn't help.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Add something to your cart, try to checkout and then cancel your order.
That worked ! Thank you :D
Post edited October 29, 2018 by Splatsch
GOG tried to fix the super stupid Trick or Treat Sale.
Their solution it providing All discounts, Treats, Tricks tabs on the Now on sale section of homepage.

The solution itself is not too bad, BUT it is so buggy now that "All discounts" do not really show all discounts.

And I have to say, the solution itself is not good too.
The countdown clock on Treats tab have no background image.
It is supposed to show the Halloween theme [1], but GOG set it like this: background-image: url("").

[1] http://images-3.gog.com/a9d019c23061443bf44ed99c24af57d5053489a7a13fabd1fa8428e466f8026d.jpg
kbnrylaec: The countdown clock on Treats tab have no background image.
It is supposed to show the Halloween theme [1], but GOG set it like this: background-image: url("").

[1] http://images-3.gog.com/a9d019c23061443bf44ed99c24af57d5053489a7a13fabd1fa8428e466f8026d.jpg
My countdown looks even better...
Attachments:
countdown.jpg (371 Kb)
MarkoH01: My countdown looks even better...
Hey, could you, please, stop taking screenshots of my front page?

Speaking of which, does anyone else experience a misplacement of the "In library" tag?
Attachments:
Post edited November 02, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Speaking of which, does anyone else experience a misplacement of the "In library" tag?
No. at least those are were they belong.
MarkoH01: No. at least those are were they belong.
Mine were too up until a couple of days ago, then they suddenly started wandering off...

*sigh*