It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Johny.: If opening tooltip of yourself was an issue in the past - it was probably because of disabled personalization during promos. We had to do it sometimes.

P.S. Ninja Squirrel mask is finally moving with the wind on the frontpage. Oh, what a bug this was. :P
seems fixed now :) , updating the OP .
high rated
mrkgnao: There might still be some issue with it. I am sitting in a room with no wind whatsoever, yet the mask's straps are still moving.
Cheers for all the fixes.
It is reading the wind outside of GOG building though, so you missed there. If you need, you can adjust it by performing this in console:
gogSquirrelNinja._maskTl.timeScale(0);
Or if you feel windy: gogSquirrelNinja._maskTl.timeScale(20);

And bonus - for bullet time of gift stealing:
var z=gogSquirrelNinja;var x=z._generateStealTl.bind(z);function y(){return x().timeScale(0.2);}z._generateStealTl=y;
mrkgnao: There might still be some issue with it. I am sitting in a room with no wind whatsoever, yet the mask's straps are still moving.
Cheers for all the fixes.
Johny.: It is reading the wind outside of GOG building though, so you missed there. If you need, you can adjust it by performing this in console:
gogSquirrelNinja._maskTl.timeScale(0);
Or if you feel windy: gogSquirrelNinja._maskTl.timeScale(20);

And bonus - for bullet time of gift stealing:
var z=gogSquirrelNinja;var x=z._generateStealTl.bind(z);function y(){return x().timeScale(0.2);}z._generateStealTl=y;
Cool!
Chat is completely broken for me (which is annoying since I have received a message and cannot read it). The page does not display correctly and I tried to reload the page several times. Using Firefoy and Win7/64.

Edit: Avatars are also broken now.

BTW: I hate this ninja squirrel. I am arachnophobic and each time it jumps out I think it's a spider...
Post edited December 09, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Chat is completely broken for me (which is annoying since I have received a message and cannot read it). The page does not display correctly and I tried to reload the page several times. Using Firefoy and Win7/64.

Could you describe what was going on? What did you see exactly? I'm asking about chat and avatars. Please check you browsers console for errors. Did you have network problems that day?
MarkoH01: Chat is completely broken for me (which is annoying since I have received a message and cannot read it). The page does not display correctly and I tried to reload the page several times. Using Firefoy and Win7/64.

Johny.: Could you describe what was going on? What did you see exactly? I'm asking about chat and avatars. Please check you browsers console for errors. Did you have network problems that day?
It works fine again since about a few hours after I posted the error here. I did not have network problems of any kind and every other page was working fine. The error is hard to describe: some avatars only showed in grey wuth the names on it (like a placeholder) and the chat did not build up correctly - I could not even see all my contacts or the messages area - I just saw some links and titles. Now everything is working fine again so no worries here.
MarkoH01: It works fine again since about a few hours after I posted the error here. I did not have network problems of any kind and every other page was working fine. The error is hard to describe: some avatars only showed in grey wuth the names on it (like a placeholder) and the chat did not build up correctly - I could not even see all my contacts or the messages area - I just saw some links and titles. Now everything is working fine again so no worries here.
It looks like some of style files didn't download (timeouted or some error). For avatars it's weird because they're stored somewhere else.

So it was either server problem or on your end. Please write reply here if you or anyone else see it again (or saw it yesterday).
MarkoH01: It works fine again since about a few hours after I posted the error here. I did not have network problems of any kind and every other page was working fine. The error is hard to describe: some avatars only showed in grey wuth the names on it (like a placeholder) and the chat did not build up correctly - I could not even see all my contacts or the messages area - I just saw some links and titles. Now everything is working fine again so no worries here.
Johny.: It looks like some of style files didn't download (timeouted or some error). For avatars it's weird because they're stored somewhere else.

So it was either server problem or on your end. Please write reply here if you or anyone else see it again (or saw it yesterday).
Fun thing about it: not all avatars were broken. Some were working just fine.
It seems that the choice of View set for the Game Catalogue when checking it out changes the View of one's Game Library, and vice versa.

The default setting for the Game Catalogue is "Grid" (I'm still waiting for the setting to stick even if one clears their cookies; it's been how long now, over a year?), but I prefer the check the catalogue in "List" view (faster and less cluttered). If I go into my Game Library afterwards, the View is also changed to "List". If I change it to "Grid", then open the Game Catalogue, it has also reverted to "Grid".

I'm sorry, but - seriously?! The site makes no distinctions between "Store Game Catalogue" and "User Game Library"?

Can someone check if that's how it works for them too?
HypersomniacLive: Can someone check if that's how it works for them too?
It seems it's shared setting in browser's local storage (not cookies). I'll check why is that and probably they will be separated to not overwerite one another.
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Johny.
Johny.: It seems it's shared setting in browser's local storage (not cookies). I'll check why is that and probably they will be separated to not overwerite one another.
Cheers, it's really annoying.

And It doesn't matter if he setting is in local storage, IIRC, clearing your cookies in Firefox clears that too, anyway.
Why can't these be set on the server side, like language and currency? Since, I don't stay logged in, nor keep my cookies, having them in local storage means that they'll revert to the default every time I log off.
HypersomniacLive: Can someone check if that's how it works for them too?
Just since the Fresher and Better GOG.com.
Sorry GOG, but your chat system is a piece of crap : sigh.... :[

- the synchronization between the forum & the chat system is just horrible : the delay is just too high :

you can try to chat with a user which is in reality is offline & in the chat is marked as online (the contrary should be the same)

- most of my "msg" doesn't seem to trigger the notification system. > i can't be sure , but most of users i try to chat never reply : the coincidence is troubling... and its happends since quite a long time... or they simply doesn't want to reply (for some of them i doubt)
Post edited December 22, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: [...]

you can try to chat with a user which is in reality is offline & in the chat is marked as online (the contrary should be the same) [...]
If a user has GOG Galaxy installed and it's running in the background (they don't even have to be using it at the time), they show as online in Chat. And given that it's set to start at boot, a number of people show as online, when they may be doing non-GOG related things.

So, showing online in Chat does not mean that one's actually online on the site.

EDIT: typo
Post edited December 21, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: If a user has GOG Galaxy installed and it's running in the background (they don't even have to be using it at the time), they show as online in Chat. And given that it's set to start at boot, a number of people show as online, when they may doing non-GOG related things.

So, showing online in Chat does not mean that one's actually online on the site.
i doubt Judas for example, only uses Galaxy .... i sent a msg about some insights for Fallen Enchantress some times ago , never got a reply.

i don't know if the notification system is again broken, or he's too busy to answer.

and that's just an example.

Whatever, that's not good at all .....if a user uses Galaxy and not the forum, i have no clue.(except if he/she in a game)...so this a poor design choice.

And well, Galaxy running at boot........sigh....
Post edited December 21, 2015 by DyNaer