It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Despite not being announced in the news update, with the occasion of its Full Chorus DLC release, Kindred Spirits on the Roof is now available for macOS and Linux:
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1880016212#changelog
So far 2019 is pretty meager with Linux and Mac additions, so let's take a look at some potential future entries to this list, as per GamingOnLinux:

· X4: Foundations could be arriving along with the v2.5 update, due in early 2019.

· Steel Rats should be adding macOS and Linux builds this Wednesday. At least on Steam...

· Wargroove is still "Coming Soon" here on GOG even though it was released on Steam back on 1 February. It's since added a non-officially-supported macOS build and Linux is being looked into as well.

· Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation seems to be working natively on Linux, but its performance is not that good yet.

· The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep should become multi-OS come next June, in time for the Director's Cut update.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by muntdefems
muntdefems: So far 2019 is pretty meager with Linux and Mac additions, so let's take a look at some potential future entries to this list, as per GamingOnLinux:
We Happy Few hopefully is also coming in 2019.
shmerl: We Happy Few hopefully is also coming in 2019.
Oh yeah, there was that email they sent back in November. Was there any clarification or follow-up on the matter?
muntdefems: Oh yeah, there was that email they sent back in November. Was there any clarification or follow-up on the matter?
Not a clear ETA, they just mention it in the latest update:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/112359230/we-happy-few-welcome-to-wellington-wells-you-saucy/posts/2414622
high rated
Rainswept is now available for Linux.
Steel Rats just got a Vulkan based Linux release elsewhere. Hopefully coming here soon?
With the official release (version 1.0), Objects in Space has now been made available for Linux. :)

Update: Oops. Now (a few minutes after posting this), I see (on Firefox of my Android tablet, but not Firefox or Chromium on Linux) that there is a 'release' news item.
Post edited March 01, 2019 by Palestine
Just wanted to say thanks for this thread and all the many updates in the other one.
Reassembly in now available for Linux.
Undead Horde is now available on macOS and Linux.
To Gog forum staff :

Please pin this thread .
i_hope_you_rot: To Gog forum staff :

Please pin this thread .
It is a pretty good thread.

I've already got the " This is my favourite topic " box checked for it due to usefulness.
Linux version of X4: Foundations is now available!
pyatak: Linux version of X4: Foundations is now available!
Amazing, I was waiting for it! Is it using Vulkan?