It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get Mystery Games in Leprechauns’ Hats • 300+ deals up to 90% off

UPDATE: The Sale is coming to its end and Daedalic's catalog joins in for the final stretch, alongside steampunk dungeon-crawler Vaporum. Make sure to snatch your Leprechaun hats and sweet deals until March 19, 11pm, everyone!

Oh, Paddy, dear, an' did ye hear the news that's goin' round? It's the start of the GOG.com St. Patrick’s Day Sale, lasting the whole week, I found!

Come join the festivities - we’re launching with 300+ deals up to -90%, and Leprechaun Hats full of great Mystery Games!

Since we’re all Irish this week, how about having some fun, and checking what the GOG Leprechauns have for us, hidden in their mystery Hats! Every Leprechaun Hat contains a Mystery Game that you don't own yet – it's a great way to discover something new and broaden your horizons. What's more, those Mystery Games that are also on sale cost more than the cost of a Hat, so you know you’re getting a great deal with every Hat you open. Check the FAQ for details.

And if you don’t trust in what the mischievous GOG Leprechauns will pick for you, choose from more than 300 deals, with discounts ranging up to -90%. We’ve selected for you some all-time classics, as well as the best games from recent years including Little Nightmares (-50%), Ys SEVEN (-25%), ABZU (-50%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-75%), Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition (-40%), STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II (up to -75%), Yooka-Laylee (-66%) and many more.

The GOG.com St. Patrick’s Day Sale will last until March 19, 11pm UTC.
high rated
lostwolfe: (...) terrible layout [again]? check. (...)
Could you elaborate a little bit more about this, please? What's so terrible and why?
high rated
lostwolfe: (...)
Thanks, now I understand what you mean. Rest assured your feedback is really appreciated.
lostwolfe: (...)
Let's get one thing straight: no promises were made here. :)
Anime-BlackWolf: (...) Will I be warned BEFORE receiving a duplicate/gift code or later, after buying it? (...)
If you own everything that's on offer inside Hats, you will see "gift a hat" label on the button (instead of "get a hat").
Post edited March 12, 2018 by Chamb
kbnrylaec: (...)
Passed your comment to the development team - they will look into this tomorrow.
high rated
Regarding the issue with not being properly notified about the possibility of getting a game you already own from the hats - we identified a bug which was causing that, and released an update addressing it (meaning it should not happen anymore).
Post edited March 13, 2018 by Chamb
Starmaker: It still does, I just got Jagged Alliance 2 without a warning.
Hmm, can you help me understand this better, by answering the questions below? My suspicion is that it may be communication issue not technical issue.

- Where and in what form did you expect to get the warning?
- Did we provide you with a warning in the form you've described above in previous Mystery Games promos?
- From where did you add the hat to cart (which page)?
- Could you paste here a screen from the frontage (gog.com) showing the top of the page with the whole promo header?

Thanks in advance.
Starmaker: (...)
Thank for sharing your observations, and I'm glad it's fixed for you now.