It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
I can wait for another sale, bought couple cheap games but when they have other free games and deeper discounts then its more motivating to pick up some other games that may be interesting.
Gog8: Bought Undying. Thanks.
Same here. Nice game from what I remember. But bought rather for my wife than for myself.

I've found that without XP counter and freebies it's much easier to resist the temptation to buy games. I have a lot of games in my backlog and during this sale there was no reason to buy new ones. I can wait for the next chance without losing anything.
Grabbed two games from the Spring Sale:

1) Crookz The Big Heist
2) Crysis

I almost also grabbed (the seemingly natural 'series completion' choice) Crysis Warhead. However, I've read it's pretty linear/corridor, so skipped it (as that style of FPS isn't my thing - open worlds baby! ). May grab later if I learn I hear/read wrongly on that...

Looking forward to giving each a turn.. :)
MarkoH01: 11 hours until the sale is ending. Still no discount on Hyperdimension DLCs and I contacted several people on GOG. GOG really needs to have an emergency team on weekends if they have a sale which won't last after the weekend. I doubt that they will offer me the formerly discounted titles after the sale has ended.

I bought Hyperdimension Neptunia part 2 and 3 and the DLC for part 3. Will have to wait now for another sale until I will buy the DLC for part 1 and 2. Thank you, GOG :(
Same boat, sneaky "finale", now waiting till summer.

I've checked the (longer) price history of DLC for Nep1 and it seems to be regularly discounted (although this was first time at 75%) so lets hope that trend continues for the newer Nep2 and Nep3!

---

At least you didn't cock up and buy "The Last Federation Collection" at 80% off, and then later realise you already had all the parts years ago when it didnt show up amongst recent purchases in the game library.

DOH ! Oh well Arcen games can have my £4 for a beer
Post edited March 12, 2017 by Dr.n00b
Cool sale. I've grabbed Fallout3, Oblivion and the Mass Effect trilogy. Still waiting for 90% disccount on the Blizzard catalog though.
earned the " survived another sale " badge
low rated
I was looking at about 20 games totaling about US$135 that I thought had a sufficient discount to contemplate adding to my shelf. But when the store doesn't care enough to get rid of the nazi videos in their release threads, it's just not a very enjoyable shopping experience. Wound up buying 2 games for $7.

Edit. It was actually $8.
Post edited March 12, 2017 by budejovice
Got Dragon Age in the last minutes. It was a very good sale.

Thanks, GOG.
Post edited March 13, 2017 by pacciulli
low rated
I wasn't planning on buying anything more, but it always feels a little empty when the site goes back to normal after a sale. I really liked the spring graphic too, so it's even more of a shame. I hope we'll get an easter sale soon, just to brighten up the place with some nice spring/easter graphic :D
Thank you GOG for this wonderfull sale! :)
budejovice: I was looking at about 20 games totaling about US$135 that I thought had a sufficient discount to contemplate adding to my shelf. But when the store doesn't care enough to get rid of the nazi videos in their release threads, it's just not a very enjoyable shopping experience. Wound up buying 2 games for $7.

What are you talking about?

Also the sale spazed out on me I had 4 minutes to go but everytime I added an item to my cart the discount would disappear. Maybe next time.
gog Bears, your front page has messed up (or games page has)..

Shows here as sale, game page it isn't.
Attachments:
low rated
Emachine9643: What are you talking about?
No offense, but I'm not sure if you're trying to be deliberately dense, so I will assume you're not.

Based on the sales of Orwell (as reflected in the all time bestsellers list), it would likely appear to gog and the Orwell developers that encouraging pro-holocaust memes in your release thread and on your website by allowing them to remain without comment only leads to increasing sales. In the world of video games, they're probably not far off. I'm sure my lost sales are more than made up for by the gained sales from the more totalitarian among us. By commenting as opposed to not, I'm telling gog that I wasn't on vacation, wanted to buy, but felt uncomfortable sharing their store with nazis.
budejovice: I was looking at about 20 games totaling about US$135 that I thought had a sufficient discount to contemplate adding to my shelf. But when the store doesn't care enough to get rid of the nazi videos in their release threads, it's just not a very enjoyable shopping experience. Wound up buying 2 games for $7.

You decided against buying 18 games because random people posted videos you didn't like in a forum thread? Sounds like you didn't really want those games anyway, so it's probably a good thing that you didn't waste the $127.
low rated
Marioface5: You decided against buying 18 games because random people posted videos you didn't like in a forum thread? Sounds like you didn't really want those games anyway, so it's probably a good thing that you didn't waste the $127.
I believe you have misinterpreted. I did want those games. I already own other games, however, and am not afraid to let my money back up my ideals. The people encouraging by way of condoning are not random. In fact they are the exact same people trying to sell me stuff. Weird.
Post edited March 13, 2017 by budejovice