It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
cazupe: I need the sale art as a wallpaper.
<3

KTHXBAI
tfishell: http://images-4.gog.com/693cbeaf3322688d01b2b12b806536ea66f4babe6f1656547eb5f8b8fe105cb4.jpg
Now all we need is gog selling ultra ultra wide monitors to use that ;p
Vainamoinen: Deponia Doomsday down to 15.09 € over here... nope, Daedalic, haven't forgotten the 9.99 € price tag and the effing day one Computer Bild Spiele cover disc shenannigans... and I'm not buying it for more than that. Nope nope nope. Even though, let's face it, 15.09 IS a bargain.

A lot of the games that really strike my eye here are games I already have and can absolutely recommend.

Dex is a steal, Grimrock II is a steal, Shardlight is one.

And, come on, Witcher II at 85% off. Who even hasn't got this on GOG here. :)
I don't own any Witcher games from anywhere.
docbear1975: Will there be more discounts added? Or are these all the deals? (I'm not complaining, mind you, just curious).
This was answered in another thread.

These are all the deals.
There's one thing that could really improve these sales.

A better way to see what's on sale ;)

Seriously though, front page is several huge mismatched images, where you have to click further down to reveal another mess of images.

The normal "ON SALE" tab would be a great addition, if we could also open that on a separate tab.
Everything near & tidy & a hell of a lot easier to scroll through.

As it stands, I tend to quickly glance over a few, click "Load more", glance over a few & think screw this, it'll take longer than it's worth.

Keep main page as you want if need, but something easier to browse is only going to help with sales.
Even this is hidden away where no one would ever notice it...also has no structure to the ordering.

P.S. Another serious, what is with the Witcher3 price difference to last sale though?
Post edited March 07, 2017 by fishbaits
ValamirCleaver: I wish there was more filtering options in the games lists. Such as being able to use multiple include & exclude filtering. I want to be able to exclude games I already own, genres that don't interest me plus include discounted and games below a certain price threshold all in the same list. [...]
You can do all this with mrkgnao's MaGog. Import your GoG Data, add your own tags (e.g. unwanted, wishlist, meh, maybe) and apply filters. I am using it for years and don't browse GOGs catalogue anymore.
Thanks for another sale GOG!
fishbaits: [...]
Even this is hidden away where no one would ever notice it...also has no structure to the ordering.
[...]
The order is 'Best Selling'. You can change the ordering using the 'Order' menu. If you want it in list form you can change that in the 'View' menu.

Example: ordered by title.
Attachments:
example.png (311 Kb)
Post edited March 07, 2017 by MightyPinecone
fishbaits: [...]
[...]
MightyPinecone: The order is 'Best Selling'. You can change the ordering using the 'Order' menu. If you want it in list form you can change that in the 'View' menu.

Close but no cigar though.
It doesn't give an option to list what's in the sale, it lists everything on the site.
MightyPinecone: The order is 'Best Selling'. You can change the ordering using the 'Order' menu. If you want it in list form you can change that in the 'View' menu.

fishbaits: Close but no cigar though.
It doesn't give an option to list what's in the sale, it lists everything on the site.
It should only list that which is on sale, otherwise try selecting 'discounted' in the price menu. But yeah, it doesn't distinguish between which sale the product is affiliated with—you get everything that's on sale.
We've got Square Enix games on sale, but no new Squeenix games in nearly 2 years - wHaT's the dEAl with ThAt?seinfeld.jpg
fishbaits: P.S. Another serious, what is with the Witcher3 price difference to last sale though?
It was 50% off last sale, and now it's 40% off. If you were under the impression that, once a game is discounted by a certain amount, it will never again receive a smaller discount, I'm sorry to tell you that that's not the way retail (even digital retail) works. : )
For instance, there are tons of other games in this sale that have also had lower prices in the past than they do currently, and will have lower prices again in the future. Conversely, there are also some titles (the Bullfrog games, for starters) which have never* been cheaper (individually) than they are now.

*according to MaGog's record-keeping (which only goes back a few years) and my own memory

fishbaits: Close but no cigar though.
Since there are no other promos currently on, 95% of the stuff that the filter will register as discounted is stuff that's in this sale. The only other discounts that should show up there are the one or two upcoming games that have pre-order discounts (at least one of which is actually promoted in the sale, by the way, though I don't even know if the discount is any higher than before) and the handful of other titles that had either release discounts still in effect, or some other, unannounced discount.
Post edited March 07, 2017 by HunchBluntley
docbear1975: Will there be more discounts added? Or are these all the deals? (I'm not complaining, mind you, just curious).
MightyPinecone: This was answered in another thread.

These are all the deals.
Ah, thank you.
That's cool GOG, I didn't need to eat this week :D
tfishell: We've got Square Enix games on sale, but no new Squeenix games in nearly 2 years - wHaT's the dEAl with ThAt?seinfeld.jpg
WB seems to get the spotlight a lot when their games are discounted, but aside from their debut over two years ago they've only released one game, which is close to having its own two-year anniversary on GOG. I want more Lego games so badly, and neither WB nor Disney seem interested in doing that for me.
fishbaits: Now all we need is gog selling ultra ultra wide monitors to use that ;p
Hrm, I don't understand. It fits my display perfectly. :)