It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
BrokenBull: 2D Action Games: Victor Vran, Forced Showdown, Grim Dawn????? WTF????
Laberbacke: Yeah, bit strange, that.
Whenever I see what GOG considers to be adventures I think the same. MAybe somebody should tell them how the genres are working ;)
Post edited March 10, 2017 by MarkoH01
Probably one of the worst SALE promos that GOG has had in a long time. Normally I end up buying a lot of games trying to earn enough points to get that cool FREE game that is unlockable - not this time.
Normally I check back every day to see what NEW (or different) games are on sale for the day - not this time.
Normally I click on the different bundles to see if a game is perhaps part of a bundle that might make it cheaper (and in the process end up getting a couple of games that I might not normally get) - not this time.
Normally I look forward to seeing what new games might be added to GOGconnect - not this time.
This time I pretty much looked at what games were on sale on day 1, ended up buying 2 or 3, and that was it. No reason to come back every day.
I know it's GOG's choice on how they want to put on a sale, but just looking at my own purchases this time compared to what I usually purchase, this was one pretty lame sale.
joshdad: Probably one of the worst SALE promos that GOG has had in a long time. Normally I end up buying a lot of games trying to earn enough points to get that cool FREE game that is unlockable - not this time.
Normally I check back every day to see what NEW (or different) games are on sale for the day - not this time.
Normally I click on the different bundles to see if a game is perhaps part of a bundle that might make it cheaper (and in the process end up getting a couple of games that I might not normally get) - not this time.
Normally I look forward to seeing what new games might be added to GOGconnect - not this time.
This time I pretty much looked at what games were on sale on day 1, ended up buying 2 or 3, and that was it. No reason to come back every day.
I know it's GOG's choice on how they want to put on a sale, but just looking at my own purchases this time compared to what I usually purchase, this was one pretty lame sale.
Just a thought, but maybe the reason you aren't buying as much now is because you already bought a lot in the past?

When I first joined GOG, I also bought a lot of games in the first year, but then the number dwindled in the following years. The reason being is I've already picked up the "must own" games and nearly all the games in my wishlist are in the "interested - slighty interested" category. There was also the backlog issue which has helped restrain my purchases.

Here's my purchase history (freebies not included)

2013: 52
2014: 46
2015: 34
2016: 28
2017: 3

When you buy all your high priority games in the past, buying less over the years really doesn't seem that strange
Post edited March 10, 2017 by IwubCheeze
BrokenBull: 2D Action Games: Victor Vran, Forced Showdown, Grim Dawn????? WTF????
It was meant, than you need to think in 2-dimensions while playing these... ;)
A weird sale indeed: No new games on sale and no releases.
Post edited March 10, 2017 by Maxvorstadt
IwubCheeze: Just a thought, but maybe the reason you aren't buying as much now is because you already bought a lot in the past?

When I first joined GOG, I also bought a lot of games in the first year, but then the number dwindled in the following years. The reason being is I've already picked up the "must own" games and nearly all the games in my wishlist are in the "interested - slighty interested" category. There was also the backlog issue which has helped restrain my purchases.
This is exactly the situation I'm in. I actually have a few games in the cart but haven't decided whether or not to pull the trigger since they're in that "interested - slighty interested" category and I already have a humongous backlog.
IwubCheeze: Just a thought, but maybe the reason you aren't buying as much now is because you already bought a lot in the past?

GR00T: This is exactly the situation I'm in. I actually have a few games in the cart but haven't decided whether or not to pull the trigger since they're in that "interested - slighty interested" category and I already have a humongous backlog.
Just do it!
Pajama Sam was never put on sale? This is an outrage, get me the mayor.
MightyPinecone: Just do it!
Stupid me, I clicked on it expecting one from the series of Nike commercials.
GR00T: This is exactly the situation I'm in. I actually have a few games in the cart but haven't decided whether or not to pull the trigger since they're in that "interested - slighty interested" category and I already have a humongous backlog.
If I reminded you GR00T mentioned a humongous backlog and if I added that might be impossible to clear would you answer with "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" ? ;)
joshdad: Probably one of the worst SALE promos that GOG has had in a long time. Normally I end up buying a lot of games trying to earn enough points to get that cool FREE game that is unlockable - not this time.

Here's my purchase history (freebies not included)

2013: 52
2014: 46
2015: 34
2016: 28
2017: 3

When you buy all your high priority games in the past, buying less over the years really doesn't seem that strange
You're right that I do have quite a few of these games, but I think that's the point. The best way for GOG to get me buy more games (games that I might not normally buy) is by making it worth my while to do so. When I'm trying to unlock a free game, I end up buying other games that I might not normally buy, but I want get enough points to qualify for the freebie. Or when GOG has bundles that require 10 of the games in the bundle for a better discount, I find myself getting 2 or 3 "other" games that are part of the bundle in order to get a bigger discount.
It just seems that this Sale is not very special. I looked the first day, saw a few games I wanted, got them, and then had no reason to check back any other day - nothing new was being offered.
ValamirCleaver: Stupid me, I clicked on it expecting one from the series of Nike commercials.
Another good argument: just do it with Nike! Really, do it: 2, frugality: 0.

IwubCheeze: If I reminded you GR00T mentioned a humongous backlog and if I added that might be impossible to clear would you answer with "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" ? ;)
Yeah, then I would probably flex a little. :)
while I dont think its the worst sale I do have to agree that its not attracting my attention like the old ones with daily points to unlock free games. I have put off a few major purchases in prep for one of those sales and have no urge to waste points and squander those few titles i still want to add to my library, only to see that type of sale come up next. if they give a heads up those kinds of sales are over Ill go ahead and just buy what I want in regular sales. on a side note, I find the whole bundle thing confusing, I never see a change in sale discount even if I select all the games that I dont have in that bundle.
Whilst I do miss free games, other than that I really like the format of this sale: I can easily oversee what's available to me and get only the titles I want the most whilst sticking to budget, all while not having to wait for the final couple of days for the complete spread. Also I am not encouraged to buy titles I never want to play because they were bundled with a few games I did want to play. I can recall people asking for this in previous sales. Still, there is no pleasing everyone, we will simply have to see how this experiment works out for GOG.
Post edited March 10, 2017 by MightyPinecone
I have more than 1000 games ( not only from Gog ) in my backlog catalog and have a little free time . Should i waste money on games from this sale ?