It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
IwubCheeze: Looks like I'm going to fail my New Years Resolution. I hoped to make it past March 24th without GOG tempting me with anything but now I can't handle it anymore, so fuck it.
You and me both. I wanted to start things off from the summer sale, but those flashing roller deals. Dayum!
I'm waiting for a massive discount on No Man's Sky.
I'm so happy I'm poor. That way I don't have to worry about what to buy since I can't afford anything anyway. :-)
Chandoraa: Whoa, what is that?!
BrokenBull: Ha, ha..."Just joking"
Oh, I see. Somehow I thought you might have been going for something like this.
Vythonaut: Somehow I like that all discounted games & bundles are presented to us from the first day rather than the usual "More deals in x hours".
That's what I like too. Especially with GOGs presentation of the sale and the lack of search and filter options, which both makes it hard to follow changes during a sale.
IwubCheeze: To anyone that has Crysis, did you have any trouble getting it to run on a laptop? Just wanna make sure before I buy it
Go for it. Tried on 2 lappies, no hassles at all.
OdanUrr: I'm waiting for a massive discount on No Man's Sky.
40% massive enough or not quite there yet?

It sort of gets buried by the sale, but they released a big update (ground vehicles I guess?) and it's down to ~$35 USD.
How is that Spore game?
low rated
iRevolt: It's different region for me though.
It increased not by much, only 5$; still though I saw the difference and wanted to know if something happened in other regions as well.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/local_prices_update/post452
I hope some Connect titles get added tomorrow.
IwubCheeze: To anyone that has Crysis, did you have any trouble getting it to run on a laptop? Just wanna make sure before I buy it
Laptop here, runs fine. Then again, it's a pretty hefty laptop. BTW, looks really nice hooked up to a big TV, so if you get the chance to try that...
phaolo: What do you think of these?
- Braid - 4$ (seems a simple indie)
It looks simple but it's not. It has great puzzles and even a big twist in the end. Great game imo and worth the price.

phaolo: Worth or average?
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - 2.4$ (maybe too short)
It is really short and a bit easy. But the story is nice and well told. Price still is all right. Best played with controller though.

phaolo: - Fran Bow - 3.7$
Loved it - simple as that. Creepy, strange, nice artstyle - just loved it. For this price I would have bought it twice.

phaolo: ...
Enebias: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and Technobabylon are absolutely worth their current price. Yes, they are both a bit on the short side, but if quality matters over quantity, they should be a no-brainer.
I warmly recommend a controller for Brothers, though, as it may be a little difficult to move the two protagonists precisely enough with a keyboard.
That is not even the thing. After a bit of practice I played it so far fine with keyboard (I barely use a controller at all) - BUT there are some cranks you have to use which are nearly impossible to turn using a keyboard (it takes much too long to get them to move).

Regarding the sale I have to say that it is a bit boring. Nothing is changing, no surprises - just several discounted games. I experienced much more interesting sales here on GOG in the past. Even though I will buy those Neptunia games I won't remember this sale long after.
Post edited March 09, 2017 by MarkoH01
OdanUrr: I'm waiting for a massive discount on No Man's Sky.
Ixamyakxim: 40% massive enough or not quite there yet?

It sort of gets buried by the sale, but they released a big update (ground vehicles I guess?) and it's down to ~$35 USD.
Not quite there yet I'm afraid. No worries, I can wait.
Couldn't find a good excuse not to buy AI War: -Linux compatible -check-
-Laptop friendly -check-
-co-op -check-
-Replayability -check-
-College student wallet friendly -check-
Now I need to find some friends to play (and time to play :p)

Too bad that Stardew valley is not on sale, I "borrewed it" and it's an awesome game, it will go on sale sooner or later.
IwubCheeze: Looks like I'm going to fail my New Years Resolution. I hoped to make it past March 24th without GOG tempting me with anything but now I can't handle it anymore, so fuck it.
Nicole28: You and me both. I wanted to start things off from the summer sale, but those flashing roller deals. Dayum!
I've blown my New Years resolution, picked up 3 games, your turn :)

vicklemos: Go for it. Tried on 2 lappies, no hassles at all.
HereForTheBeer: Laptop here, runs fine. Then again, it's a pretty hefty laptop. BTW, looks really nice hooked up to a big TV, so if you get the chance to try that...
Thanks for the replies guys, just picked up Crysis and works like a charm on my laptop too :)

Gal4cT1c: Couldn't find a good excuse not to buy AI War: -Linux compatible -check-
-Laptop friendly -check-
-co-op -check-
-Replayability -check-
-College student wallet friendly -check-
Now I need to find some friends to play (and time to play :p)
You'll need that time cos AI War has a bit of a learning curve. You're gonna screw up lots when you start the game too ;)
Post edited March 09, 2017 by IwubCheeze