It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
mecharma: Our best men are on it!
SirPrimalform: "Our Favorite 3D Action Games" lists Darksiders II on the front page but only contains Darksiders (1).
Is it still showing up that way for you? I see Dead Space, SWAT 3, Tower of Guns, Darksiders 1, Necropolis, Singularity, and Risen 3.
Enebias:
Vythonaut:
Thankss

Ah, about Technobabylon, should I buy the Deluxe version with the OST?
Is it ok\good\great?
Post edited March 08, 2017 by phaolo
SirPrimalform: "Our Favorite 3D Action Games" lists Darksiders II on the front page but only contains Darksiders (1).
Marioface5: Is it still showing up that way for you? I see Dead Space, SWAT 3, Tower of Guns, Darksiders 1, Necropolis, Singularity, and Risen 3.
Yes, but on the front page it says Darksiders II.

EDIT: Nope, it's been ninja fixed.
Post edited March 08, 2017 by SirPrimalform
Darn it, not a single game I want is on sale. Plenty of stuff at bargain price to recommend though: Eisenwald, Age of Decadence, Star Ruler, Galactic Civ, Hard West, Dead State, Staglands, Dungeon Rats, Satellite Reign ... not to mention all the older games, but they were quite cheap to begin with.
Ricky_Bobby: Darn it, not a single game I want is on sale.
is that so? ;(
Enebias: Hey Vytho! ;)
Long time no see. I have been mostly absent in the last few months... how are things going here?
Yes, indeed! :) Well, about things here, hmmm, truth to be told I don't know -- better ask someone else around here. :P I mean, I was pretty much absent during the last weeks too; I've been checking the frontpage for new releases (speaking of releases, GOG entered 2017 in full force with many good old releases!), dropping a comment or two in their release threads but I wasn't paying too much attention in pretty much anything else for a while. I guess I'm in need for a small break while I'm working through my backlog. I trust you're too working your way through some backlog, yes? ;)

phaolo: Ah, about Technobabylon, should I buy the Deluxe version with the OST? Is it ok\good\great?
I guess that's subjective but, truth to be told, the soundtrack sounds like what you would expect in a cyberpunk game, very fitting. Personally, I liked it a lot. ;)
Enebias: Hey Vytho! ;)
Long time no see. I have been mostly absent in the last few months... how are things going here?
Vythonaut: Yes, indeed! :) Well, about things here, hmmm, truth to be told I don't know -- better ask someone else around here. :P I mean, I was pretty much absent during the last weeks too; I've been checking the frontpage for new releases (speaking of releases, GOG entered 2017 in full force with many good old releases!), dropping a comment or two in their release threads but I wasn't paying too much attention in pretty much anything else for a while. I guess I'm in need for a small break while I'm working through my backlog. I trust you're too working your way through some backlog, yes? ;)
I'm mercilessly killing my backlog. The coward doesn't know when to hide. 50+ games played in a year, including big RPGs like The Witcher 3! :)
This sale has reinforced it, though. Too many good deals for me!
Post edited March 08, 2017 by Enebias
Is Spore really that bad?
guar: Did anyone else notice Divinity: OS was 60% off yesterday and is 50% off today?
I thought they had finally decided to drop the price more, seems I was wrong. I'm glad I decided to buy it when the sale started.
Enebias: I'm mercilessly killing my backlog. The coward doesn't know when to hide. 50+ games played in a year, including big RPGs like The Witcher 3! :)
This sale has reinforced it, though. Too many good deals for me!
That's some serious work there! Keep on with the fun! :)
Slightly OT

Anyone else here in a huge fucking snow storm right now? :P
iRevolt: Eeeem did anyone noticed that the base price for Dying Light EE increased for this sale, and now while being discounted with same -50% off as previous sales but at a higher base price?

Should I blame Techland or GoG for this marketing deal, huh O_O'...
Frozen: Which currency? Maybe it's GOG's exchange rate adjustment.
It's US Dollars but in CIS Region, guess this may be the case but still this game's out for like an year on GoG and strange to see the adjustment now. On Steam it's the old price which was same as here until the change.

iRevolt: Eeeem did anyone noticed that the base price for Dying Light EE increased for this sale, and now while being discounted with same -50% off as previous sales but at a higher base price?

Should I blame Techland or GoG for this marketing deal, huh O_O'...
Grargar: It did? Its base price was and still is €50 for me.
It's different region for me though.
It increased not by much, only 5$; still though I saw the difference and wanted to know if something happened in other regions as well.
tinyE: Slightly OT

At the moment no, but that storm is headed for my region. Totally insane weather forecast: temps in the seventies until Saturday, then a huge snow storm. (Should make the city's third annual marathon interesting).

Back OT

Quite a few tempting deals. Can I justify adding to my backolog, ahem, collection?
tinyE: Slightly OT

No but id rather that than the 40C+atleastonedayperweek over summer recently we had..
Looks like I'm going to fail my New Years Resolution. I hoped to make it past March 24th without GOG tempting me with anything but now I can't handle it anymore, so fuck it.

I'm tired of seeing Arcanum taunting me whenever a sale comes up, time to deal with that.

To anyone that has Crysis, did you have any trouble getting it to run on a laptop? Just wanna make sure before I buy it