It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The most haunted night of the year draws near, and we’re getting ready for it at GOG. Beware – you’re in for some scary fun! We’re taking you on a weird adventure full of creepy creatures lurking in the dark, but don’t worry, as we’re also treating you to more than 1200 deals, new releases, and recommendations from the team!

First, let’s take a look at the new releases on GOG:

· Dagon: by H.P. Lovecraft (FREE)
· The Shore (-40%)
· Just Cause 1 (-75%)
· Just Cause 2 - Complete Edition (-75%)
· Tormented Souls (-10%)
· Agony

The above list of spooky stories is just a fraction of the Halloween theme on GOG. Expect more eerie and frightening games coming this week!

Of course, what would be a Halloween Sale without gaming deals, and we have tons of them, including:

· Elvira’s Horror Bundle (-10%)
· Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-50%)
· Mundaun (-30%)
· Arkham Horror: Mother’s Embrace (-50%)
· Gamedec (-10%)
· The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-80%)
· Diablo + Hellfire (-15%)
· GRIME (-15%)
· Phantasmagoria (-35%)
· BloodRayne: Terminal Cut (-35%)

We know that going on such spooky and creepy adventures alone is not an easy feat. That’s why a few of the GOG team members have decided to join you on this trip by preparing their own game recommendations that you can find among the well-known Halloween collections:

· Check the collections from GOG Team members, where they share their favorite horror games
· In the Tricks collection, you’ll find all the scary titles
· The Treats collection offers you more cute and funny titles
· The Scariest Discounts collection features the Halloween Sale’s best deals.
· The Bestellers collection features GOG's all-time hits.

Join the creepy Halloween Sale adventure from GOG before the creatures scurry back into the dark on November 3rd, 2021, at 2 PM UTC, when the sale ends.
I don't know why SOMA gets classed as a horror game when it's a sci-fi suspense.

It's also a pity they didn't get Silent Hill 2 when it will be it's 20 years since its release.
Post edited October 27, 2021 by §pec†re
high rated
Great to see Just Cause 1 & 2 arrive on GOG, hope that means 3 & 4 will make it as well....... by the way my wallet is swearing at me for some reason but I'm not sure why.
How much is Silent Hill 4 on sale for?
It's region locked for me.
pkk234: How much is Silent Hill 4 on sale for?
20% off, €7.99 over here.
wolfsite: Great to see Just Cause 1 & 2 arrive on GOG, hope that means 3 & 4 will make it as well.
This.
Just cause looks interesting, sadly everything I have in wishlist is either not on sale or with meager discounts...
low rated
Very sad to see Tormented Souls is treating GOG customers like second-class citizens by giving us no Achievements, but they do give Achievements to their Steam customers.

That unequal treatment means I will change my purchasing for that game from a Definite Buy to a Never Buy.
pkk234: How much is Silent Hill 4 on sale for?
Swedrami: 20% off, €7.99 over here.
Thanks. Maybe I'll ask someone to get it for me.
Awesome to see JC2 here in particular! Excellent sandbox mayhem. And of course Agony, even better that it is Unrated! I have been waiting years for this game to get here!! Great releases. I wish GOG would clarify their stance on DRM/online connection requirements going forward though, namely how the Hitman Online release came to be here in the first place. I had reduced my spending (I am part of the Boycott that is for another topic) except for what I would consider a must-have, but it looks like there are many deserving games I would have otherwise bought if I felt GOG was moving back in a more firmly DRM-free direction.
Zarax999: Just cause looks interesting, sadly everything I have in wishlist is either not on sale or with meager discounts...
Same here, but look around – I can see some historical lows and perhaps there're games not being on your wishlist which are still worth trying at current price.
high rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Very sad to see Tormented Souls is treating GOG customers like second-class citizens by giving us no Achievements, but they do give Achievements to their Steam customers.

That unequal treatment means I will change my purchasing for that game from a Definite Buy to a Never Buy.
I hate to break it to you, but posting on release threads is not a game, and there is no achievement for complaining about achievement support or lack thereof.
Wait till the fan boys notice Agony+Agony Unrated are on here.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Very sad to see Tormented Souls is treating GOG customers like second-class citizens by giving us no Achievements, but they do give Achievements to their Steam customers.

You do know that in the game sales field, we are second class citizens here, right?
Post edited October 27, 2021 by paladin181
Thanks for the freebie! More Squeenix games is also nice (please, please, please give us Mini Ninjas!).
high rated
ONE LIST to rule them all,
One list to find them,
One list to bring them all
and in the forum bind them.
Post edited October 27, 2021 by ciemnogrodzianin