It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The most haunted night of the year draws near, and we’re getting ready for it at GOG. Beware – you’re in for some scary fun! We’re taking you on a weird adventure full of creepy creatures lurking in the dark, but don’t worry, as we’re also treating you to more than 1200 deals, new releases, and recommendations from the team!

First, let’s take a look at the new releases on GOG:

· Dagon: by H.P. Lovecraft (FREE)
· The Shore (-40%)
· Just Cause 1 (-75%)
· Just Cause 2 - Complete Edition (-75%)
· Tormented Souls (-10%)
· Agony

The above list of spooky stories is just a fraction of the Halloween theme on GOG. Expect more eerie and frightening games coming this week!

Of course, what would be a Halloween Sale without gaming deals, and we have tons of them, including:

· Elvira’s Horror Bundle (-10%)
· Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-50%)
· Mundaun (-30%)
· Arkham Horror: Mother’s Embrace (-50%)
· Gamedec (-10%)
· The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-80%)
· Diablo + Hellfire (-15%)
· GRIME (-15%)
· Phantasmagoria (-35%)
· BloodRayne: Terminal Cut (-35%)

We know that going on such spooky and creepy adventures alone is not an easy feat. That’s why a few of the GOG team members have decided to join you on this trip by preparing their own game recommendations that you can find among the well-known Halloween collections:

· Check the collections from GOG Team members, where they share their favorite horror games
· In the Tricks collection, you’ll find all the scary titles
· The Treats collection offers you more cute and funny titles
· The Scariest Discounts collection features the Halloween Sale’s best deals.
· The Bestellers collection features GOG's all-time hits.

Join the creepy Halloween Sale adventure from GOG before the creatures scurry back into the dark on November 3rd, 2021, at 2 PM UTC, when the sale ends.
Dagon for free and Arkham Horror for 50% off? Me likey. Me likey a lot.

Mnahn' tharanakor Dagon s'uhn, shagg ckadishtu. Iä! Iä! Dagon!
How much is Agony?
...fucking geo-locks... :/
NuffCatnip: How much is Agony?
£11.39
13.49 Euros
Post edited October 27, 2021 by Trooper1270
Don't jinx me on this, but I have noticed something. Every time GOG has a major sale, we always get a hot property like Just Cause and then Tomb Raider before that. I personally don't have a problem with this because now I'm anticipating the Holiday sale!
NuffCatnip: How much is Agony?
Trooper1270: £11.39
13.49 Euros
Thank you very much! :)

Too expensive for my taste, have it on Steam already. :)
kai2: Just Cause 2 is a GREAT game if you just want to run around generating mayhem.
Is it good for anything else? For in my experience that sort of "open world just go and cause mayhem" thing gets old after about 10 minutes.
TheGrimLord: Don't jinx me on this, but I have noticed something. Every time GOG has a major sale, we always get a hot property like Just Cause and then Tomb Raider before that. I personally don't have a problem with this because now I'm anticipating the Holiday sale!
As far as I can tell thats sorta a recentish thing .. not that I am complaining just saying it seemed to had started when CDPR and G.O.G had a shake up happen atleast that is on the consistence of these big releases doing a set time frame as a whole as its been consistent sense I do believe black friday sale of last year to now .. then again I might be slightly mistaken how consistent it was prior because I wasn't as focused on bigger titles or wanted titles but I have noticed atleast big name titles popping regularly sense as I said the last year Black Friday sale

Thus in a way I hope this trend keeps up
kai2: Just Cause 2 is a GREAT game if you just want to run around generating mayhem.
Breja: Is it good for anything else? For in my experience that sort of "open world just go and cause mayhem" thing gets old after about 10 minutes.
Not really, causing shenanigans is the major selling point of the series imo.
TheGrimLord: So is there any real reason at all to play the first Just Cause, or can I skip it and go to the second?
The first Just Cause is reportedly a lot harder than most of the sequels. That is because it's slower paced, and that is because you don't have most of the gadgets from later games.
I didn't finish it, but found it fun nonetheless. Play it if you like challenge i guess. The stories also somewhat intetwine, but since the Just Cause series does not put any emphasis on story, it's not mandatory to know it all.
Also from a historical point of view it could be entertaining (if one likes to acquaint himself with old games of course).

But there is no denying it... Just Cause 2 is the one where the real fun truly begins. So if you want mainly that, then skip JC1 or return to it later then. One word of warning though – JC2 is a long game if you're a completionist.
Breja: Is it good for anything else? For in my experience that sort of "open world just go and cause mayhem" thing gets old after about 10 minutes.
Depends on the game but ya such can easily get old unless one likes that or is in the mood for it
From what I've researched, people did enjoy it quite a bit. It has I think an 87 or so which is quite favorable. The first has a 75. Seems there is a lot you can do, though some missions are definitely grind-fests.
Question : Are Agony and Succubus playable on Phenom II X4 955 / 6GB RAM / HD7850 2GB combo ?
I can agree that browsing GOG's full library is a bit of agony (link in news post is wrong)...

Quite an impressive list of releases and thanks for the freebie.
Post edited October 27, 2021 by Themken
At the same time Gog Team - no time for rest, want to ask to ADD possibility for gamers to IGNORE games. I really want such feature preatty please!!! Some games, like footbal simulators and some very buggy games need to be ignored!!!

P.S. To Gog Team - Why Bethesda games, like Wolfenstein are without Discount? I really want to buy them, but because of budget limitation, I cannot... (´._.`) - sadly face. PLEASE add Wofewnstein games to celebration, WITH DISCOUNT!!!
Post edited October 27, 2021 by LifeLover
Nice to see The Mummy Demastered finally get a discount. A bit more would be nicer, but 50% off isn't bad either.