It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A bump as reminder:

from Indie Gala Bundle Capsule Computers
Gog.com Dracula 4 + 5 - expire Feb 14, 2015

Here are current giveaways for these: [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/10x_dracula_45gog_giveaway]10 already given

Also Would be nice if you help me with a Dilema:
I try my best to have on Gog (and not Steam) any game there is on Gog and I'm interested in, especially old titles and especially P&C titles.
But my first game on Steam (and My first DD Game) was Broken Sword 3, and Now I have Steam keys for Broken sword 1 & 2, and I really don't wish to spend on these again on Gog - As I already bought both of these in retail much earlier, twice...
But I still feel I'm betraying Gog and my principles in some levels, even though they are actually DRM-Free on Steam as well.
I also want to keep all my P&C in a single library - But this isn't possible even with the occasional freebie like Realms of The Haunting (I will also doubtfully double dip in Gog as I have it in retail as well), So what's wrong with having some titles at Steam?
Post edited February 12, 2015 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: So what's wrong with having some titles at Steam?
There's nothing wrong with having titles at Steam, if you don't mind their business model and their client. I do, so I don't use Steam, but I understand why other people do.

What really bugs me about Steam is that it has almost a monopoly over digital gaming distribuition, and I think it's a really bad idea to have that, because 1) monopolies are bad for consumers and 2) their business model can become unexcapable.
BlackThorny: So what's wrong with having some titles at Steam?
Tannath: There's nothing wrong with having titles at Steam, if you don't mind their business model and their client. I do, so I don't use Steam, but I understand why other people do.

What really bugs me about Steam is that it has almost a monopoly over digital gaming distribuition, and I think it's a really bad idea to have that, because 1) monopolies are bad for consumers and 2) their business model can become unexcapable.
Yes, that what bugs me the most about steam as well - I have a feeling that unless I get extremely rich at some point, I'll just keep all broken sword related on steam only, thus making it a De Facto Monopoly in terms of Broken Sword to me - and make me use steam more as an after affect, which will only take more from Gog... This is how Monopoly works by killing the competition.
And once it's strong enough it can basically just do whatever it wants with the captive costumers - they do that now already with no support and no refund policy, and may also treat publishers the same way (such as canceling a distribution on a whim like with PARANAUTICAL ACTIVITY).
The fact BS titles I mentioned are DRM-Free allow me to not bother running Steam to use them, so it affects me less, but it still deny Gog of profit
(even If I get gifted a Gog title it still one less in circulation that could be turn into a sale at some point, but If I don't even want that title anymore...)
Anyhow I was aiming more towards DRM-Free zealots and such with my dilemma, but didn't know where to post it :)
high rated
If anyone wants S.T.A.L.K.E.R:Clear Sky PM me. Code expires tomorrow that is 21st July, and I almost forgot about it.
Edit:
It seems that expiry was set to never, but nonetheless gone to new home.
Post edited July 20, 2015 by spektroskopista
spektroskopista: If anyone wants S.T.A.L.K.E.R:Clear Sky PM me. Code expires tomorrow that is 21st July, and I almost forgot about it.
Already have it so here free +rep.
spektroskopista: If anyone wants S.T.A.L.K.E.R:Clear Sky PM me. Code expires tomorrow that is 21st July, and I almost forgot about it.
In case its still available, I'd take it.
Edit:
It seems that expiry was set to never, but nonetheless gone to new home.
Hmmm, another user on another thread also mentioned the same thing earlier. I wondered if it's the work of GOG or just a bug. Anyway, hoped the game went 2 a gd home.:)
I also have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky and Xenonauts from the GOG sale. Anyone?

EDIT: Xenonauts gone. Still have Clear Sky if anyone wants it.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by Gonchi
Gonchi: I also have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky and Xenonauts from the GOG sale. Anyone?

Can I take it ?
Gonchi: I also have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky and Xenonauts from the GOG sale. Anyone?

SolarisLunaris: Can I take it ?
Sure.
SolarisLunaris: Can I take it ?
Gonchi: Sure.
Thank you :)
N/M - wrong thread :(
Post edited June 21, 2016 by wanderer_27