It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

montcer9012: Bump!

Does indeed everybody have Witcher 2? Will be sad if next year everybody starts asking for spare keys of the game.
Don't worry, I have a plan ;) and yes, this will continue at least until mid January, so unless all people here won't be available for the next couple of days there will be enough for all :)
If there's anyone that still needs a The Witcher 2 code, PM me. It'd be a shame to let the code for such a great game expire.

I've posted this in a couple of other threads too for more visibility.

EDIT: And gone. I'd like to mention that I gave the code to a new member, darkson31, who appreciated it, and even offered me a game which I declined.
Post edited December 28, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
I have codes for The Witcher 2 and The Gamers, if anyone wants them. Both expire December 31st.
Post edited December 28, 2014 by SwordOfMoonlight
Updated all recent additions if anybody still needs a key.
Also calling anyone on the list
paladin181: Witcher 2 & Gamers
DyNaer: Witcher 2
Couchtr26: Witcher 2
ggf162: Witcher 2
IAmSinistar: Witcher 2
Momo1991: Witcher 2
phaolo: Witcher 2
FoxySage: Witcher 2
moonshineshadow: Witcher 2
benmar: Witcher 2 & Gamers
Impaler26: Witcher 2 & Gamers
skimmie: Witcher 2
Dawnreader: Witcher 2
georgealmighty: Witcher 2
Dedee: Witcher 2
MarkoH01: Witcher 2 & Gamers
Treasure: Witcher 2
rtcvb32: Witcher 2 & Gamers
lufu: Witcher 2
Tannath: Witcher 2
SwordOfMoonlight: Witcher 2 & Gamers
That you can convert every Gamers key for a non expiring gift key just by trying to redeem and choosing to gift.
Same goes for The Witcher 2 codes (and any other promos) as well, but will only work if you don't have it yet on your account - so If you do send me a pm with the email you want the gift to be sent and I can help.
Hi!

Sorry for the SPAM, but came here to BUMP my thread; those keys going to expire can be saved! Just check it here:

Is your key going to expire soon? Check inside and try to save it!
montcer9012: Hi!

Sorry for the SPAM, but came here to BUMP my thread; those keys going to expire can be saved! Just check it here:

Is your key going to expire soon? Check inside and try to save it!
This seems incredibly useful, especially for this TW2 rush to gift before Dec 31. :) Props to getting the message out there!
With the impressive gift-list above, I don't think there is still someone without the game but if anyone wants a reedeem code for The Witcher 2, I have one to give !

First response here or PM :)
Update: Just gave my key to some guy who asked for it via PM. Thanks goodness someone asked for it since it's going to expire pretty soon...:-)

Treasure: Another code that will expire soon:
Razer GOG deal-expires Dec 31,2014
BlackThorny: Hey, thanks for sharing that one in the thread, where did you get it so I can update the OP? :) (which is btw updated with everything else)
Sorry for the delay, but I was away for the holidays somewhere without internet and saw your reply just a while ago.
Well, on October I saw from the gaming deals thread that Razer (the company with the gaming mice and keyboards) gave this 80% off coupon to members of its site. I happened to be a member too, because I had bought a mouse a few years back and had made an account there for some reason or another about which I had promptly forgotten. I thus revisited my account and got the coupon, which I planned initially to use myself. But then I decided I didn't really want any of the games which I didn't already have and decided to giveaway the coupon-only problem was, how could I giveaway something that still made someone pay with a straight face? So, a while after you made this thread, I finally decided to give the coupon here. Which means there might be some others with the coupon but not many...
Post edited December 31, 2014 by Treasure
January update (the op will be updated as well at some point, as we are at a new year - will talk about February and March as well):

January 2015
GOG.com Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The - Jan. 20, 2015
Deadbreed (beta) Steam links From Indie Gala (store) promotion - expire on January 31st.
A bump to remind you only have a couple more hours to redeem the Gog promo key of Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav!
Also note some keys expire at Feburary so I hope I'll have time for a major update before the end of the month
If anyone wants Deadbreed (Steam links From Indie Gala promotion - expire on January 31st), I have one to giveaway.
Just reply here or PM me.
^^bump
I seem to have a spare Indie Gala promotion Deadbreed too, though I don't see it expiring, it might indeed die in two days so just ask.
*bump*
Just a heads up. Don't forget to extend your Build a Microids Adventure Bundle 2 Gog keys to Dec 2, 2015.

edited for just the Atlantis 2 & 3 were the only ones that got extended. Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins is still expired unless Groupees changes it later.
Attachments:
Post edited February 01, 2015 by Briareos262