It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Ok, in order to consolidate wagons,

Unvote AFP

Vote Pooka
Nice, though(at least in my case) please note I won't change wagons unless needed and it gets close to deadline(I mean a half hour or less away)...don't wanna keep changing votes every 10 minutes.

(Also Pooka just voted AFP.....so will you be sticking to that new wagon or not?)
GameRager: Nice, though(at least in my case) please note I won't change wagons unless needed and it gets close to deadline(I mean a half hour or less away)...don't wanna keep changing votes every 10 minutes.

(Also Pooka just voted AFP.....so will you be sticking to that new wagon or not?)
Hmm. Now Pooka's made it 3:2, me moving my vote would just make it 2:3.

I'm going to read Pooka's latest post in full and see how I feel.
First to SPF and ZFR: You're right, I didn't think that first reason through very well (It was midnight-ish my time and I was pretty tired). Having said that, I still stand by my points 2 and 3.

At this point since it looks like it's either me or Pooka, I'll

Vote Pooka

To help that wagon roll. I'm still not certain of him, but I know I'm town, so I'd rather vote for someone that could flip scum than myself who I know will flip town.
A_Future_Pilot: At this point since it looks like it's either me or Pooka, I'll

Vote Pooka

To help that wagon roll. I'm still not certain of him, but I know I'm town, so I'd rather vote for someone that could flip scum than myself who I know will flip town.
Well this puts Pooka at L-1....time for them to claim.

(And if it's not good enough i'll hammer myself if need be......but let's give them a chance to claim/etc before any of us does so)
L-1. Please don't hammer.
ZFR: L-1. Please don't hammer.
I won't...for now....but if their claim/etc isn't good enough and we run out of time I would rather we get a lynch than not.
ZFR: L-1. Please don't hammer.
No. What this lady here is going to do is
Vote PookaMustard
herself!

HERE'S JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- oh nevermind, I can't do that now. But you get the idea.

Congratulations to Town for catching me. No, the game's not over yet, you haven't lynched my remaining scumbuddies (and I won't out them, that would be bad sportsmanship), but you handed my butt back to me, and that's all that matters, really. Now, if you'll excuse-

GameRager: Well this puts Pooka at L-1....time for her* to claim.
Oh. You are all so pushy with the claim thing. Fine! Here's your claim. I'm JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- I mean, I'm Jack Torrance, and I'm a Mafia Role Cop. On N1, I went to [DATA EXPUNGED], and on N2 I paid a visit to [DATA REDACTED]. I'll keep cheering for Team Mafia. We may have lost this battle, but I hope you will lose the war!

See you all in Hell. Or wherever the souls in this hotel go.

*I fixed the pronoun
We have a Hammer and with that you're in Twilight until I write the wrap up of the Day. You may post until I say otherwise, but votes/unvotes aren't going to change anything now.
Awesome... I think? I'm assuming Pooka is telling the truth and not just having some kind of breakdown.
I really don't understand, but I'll take it! Lol!
SirPrimalform: Awesome... I think? I'm assuming Pooka is telling the truth and not just having some kind of breakdown.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
PookaMustard: Oh. You are all so pushy with the claim thing. Fine! Here's your claim. I'm JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- I mean, I'm Jack Torrance, and I'm a Mafia Role Cop. On N1, I went to [DATA EXPUNGED], and on N2 I paid a visit to [DATA REDACTED]. I'll keep cheering for Team Mafia. We may have lost this battle, but I hope you will lose the war!
Well......this was unexpected. o.0

Well one down, I guess. :D

Now before OP calls twilight....care to point out yer scumbuddy/buddies if we ask nicely? No....oh well...was worth a shot.
==========================================

A_Future_Pilot: I really don't understand, but I'll take it! Lol!
I as well....I as well.
Well guys, I'm sure to be NK'd tonight so I bid you adieu!

Actually, perhaps I should drop some more info before I get ded.

I am a motion detector.

SirPrimalform: Is this really what Matters When posting in A game like thiS? There are some thINGs that YOU just shouldn't do, like Ranting nonsensically all the TIME. Do I detect some silliness here?

Motion overruled!
And I have been breadcrumbing my results.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally the suspicion concentrates on one person. Pooka. Until he finally gives in. "Fine, you caught me. But don't think that you can throw me into the snow! I'll go myself!" With that he opens the front door and walks out, while laughing manically. "This meat bag will freeze! But you will never defeat me and my Hotel!" he shouts through the storm before the white darkness swallows him. Quickly you close the door and notice the new portrait on the wall showing Pooka and some ghostly figure. Below it a plaque reads:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PookaMustard is dead. He was Jack, Mafia Role-Cop, inhabiting the body of Ray Wilkins.

The lights start to flicker. You just manage to run to your rooms and lock your doors, then the lights go out.

Final Vote Count

Pooka 5 - Cadaver (853), ZFR (857), SirP (884), AFP (888), Pooka (892)
GR 1 - micro (603)
AFP 1 - GR (860)

Pooka has achieved majority and is lynched.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Day has ended. It is now Night. Please cease posting.
The Night will end on Friday
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lights turn back on and 'Morning has broken' plays on the PA. Apparently whoever is left of the ghosts has a sick sense of humor. Blearily you get up, meet in the hall and count who is missing. Cadaver didn't make an appearance and you go to his room with a dark sense of foreboding. Of course the door is locked. You break it down and it is scary how you get used in such a short time to gruesome scenes of murder. But sure enough, Cadaver is a cadaver now. On his wall, as usual in the only blood-free spot, a new portrait hangs with a plaque reading:

Cadaver is dead. He was Cindy Campbell, Town Light Sleeper (compulsive self-Watcher)

After a short prayer for Cindy's soul, you close the door again. Another room you will never enter again. Another Day to discuss who else among you might be evil.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 4. All votes are reset. You may resume posting.
The Day will end on Wednesday.