It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Addition to previous post:

@Cadaver: If you actually meant(by the last bit in post 779) that I didn't post the entirety of micro's suspicions and/or every word as he said them, then fair enough.
GameRager: Well 1 person is still others(imo) :D
If you say so.

GameRager: Also a question to you: if the third party were the ones causing such dreams, shouldn't we have more of them? If not then why?
Gogtrial said they were only two of them (neutral haunters). Carradice was lynched on Night 1, so he couldn't have haunt anyone. And Gogtrial haunted SPF at Night 1 but was lynched the next day.
I've mentioned it in post #641, but for some reason you didn't read it:
Cadaver747: That's odd since only SPF had a dream from N1 and no one else provided anything yet (there might not be any more dreams left since we lynched 2 haunters already)
And since we were promised "a twist" there might be something else besides the Mafia.

GameRager: Eh, to me it's essentially them suggesting a town investigator investigate spf as well.....so semantics, imo.
Yeah, semantics, then let's read the whole paragraph:

"GR worries me far more than anyone else. He is never here, summarizes but does not offer opinions, and almost never comments on current events but previous ones. While I willingly gave him a few days (calendar) grace due to his loss, the time is far past to allow it to continue.
I'm not claiming same, but if I have an investigative PR, I'd use it tonight to hunt among my top suspects:
ZFR ZAZAK GR
I'd even use it to confirm SirP's being town."

Then it's not even close, it's the quite the opposite.
Lastly I haven't said SPF, I proposed exactly "ZFR and/or SPF" with my preference on SPF but still it was meant that I named 2 candidates, not one.
In other words Cadaver and Micro haven't said that it would be reasonable to investigate SPF, Cadaver and Micro mentioned SPF among others. But you are right on one thing: we both expressed the desire to check his Town alignment.

That's what I was talking about when mentioning your "odd mistakes" (or discrepancies). If you were a super experienced player I would lynch you right away, but a few players mentioned your special play style and how they didn't particularly understand it, so it might mean you are just "a lazy town" with low interest on playing GOG Mafia (or even "a lazy mafia/3rd party killer").
I can't see your posts as beneficial to Town in any way. And you've been advised on too much IRL stuff, yet you are continue to post IRL stuff again and again.

GameRager: @Cadaver: If you actually meant(by the last bit in post 779) that I didn't post the entirety of micro's suspicions and/or every word as he said them, then fair enough.
Kind of.
Cadaver747: Gogtrial said they were only two of them (neutral haunters). Carradice was lynched on Night 1, so he couldn't have haunt anyone. And Gogtrial haunted SPF at Night 1 but was lynched the next day.
I've mentioned it in post #641, but for some reason you didn't read it:
Tbh I skim around 1/3 of most posts....unless something sticks out or I think is worth jotting down/asking about/scrutinizing & I remember to do so(or do it right away so as to not forget) I might miss some things.

Cadaver747: And since we were promised "a twist" there might be something else besides the Mafia.
Like what? We had the two third party and they are gone....what else could there possibly be? Weird role modifiers maybe? Maybe the winning team loses and the losing team wins?

Cadaver747: In other words Cadaver and Micro haven't said that it would be reasonable to investigate SPF, Cadaver and Micro mentioned SPF among others. But you are right on one thing: we both expressed the desire to check his Town alignment.
That is what I meant....also it's the same thing essentially.

(Hence why I said semantics earlier)

Because how do you check alignment? With an investigation.

Cadaver747: That's what I was talking about when mentioning your "odd mistakes" (or discrepancies). If you were a super experienced player I would lynch you right away, but a few players mentioned your special play style and how they didn't particularly understand it, so it might mean you are just "a lazy town" with low interest on playing GOG Mafia (or even "a lazy mafia/3rd party killer").
I have interest in playing(otherwise I wouldn't play), I play mainly to socialize & have fun more than to win....also I am not a "stick to a by the book play style" kind of player due in part to how/why I play.

Cadaver747: I can't see your posts as beneficial to Town in any way.
I have my vote, I try scum hunt as best I can, and I sometimes post flavor posts some might have fun reading.....to me that should be enough....this IS a game, after all, not something serious like an actual survivor(game show) type scenario.

Games should be about having fun, not just winning....and this is how I have fun with the game.

Cadaver747: Kind of.
Then what is it exactly? Spell it out for me in "plain english", if you could.
GameRager: Like what? We had the two third party and they are gone....what else could there possibly be? Weird role modifiers maybe? Maybe the winning team loses and the losing team wins?
Any Anti-Town Role, original or modified (twisted). I was trying to propose ZFR a theory about Town alignment Serial Killer, or a Serial Killer which would return a Vanilla Town result upon investigation, alas it's not possible. Maybe it's a Serial Killer with Roleblocker or modified Godfather role as defense mechanism. For some reason I like the idea of Jack Torrance axing his victims each night. Maybe it's a Witch or something who will destroy the world (apocalypse) if lynched on even or on odd number Days. It could be anything.

GameRager: That is what I meant....also it's the same thing essentially.
Sure is: people blame me as scum for putting words into brackets or preference to "sound worried" and you have your "semantics thing".

Cadaver747: I have interest in playing(otherwise I wouldn't play), I play mainly to socialize & have fun more than to win....also I am not a "stick to a by the book play style" kind of player due in part to how/why I play.
Than it would be in your best interest to provide thorough analysis on all remaining players (if not all) ASAP, because if they don't find their lynch target they might start looking in your direction, if you get my meaning.

GameRager: I have my vote, I try scum hunt as best I can, and I sometimes post flavor posts some might have fun reading.....to me that should be enough....this IS a game, after all, not something serious like an actual survivor(game show) type scenario.
Games should be about having fun, not just winning....and this is how I have fun with the game.
This is a game, yes. And it's your right to play the game however you want to play it. And if you like socialize than you might want to bring more feedback to that society as well.

GameRager: Then what is it exactly? Spell it out for me in "plain english", if you could.
Like you said, it's a "semantics" thing. Why?
EBWOP
Incorrect quoting number, it was GR and not Cadaver:
GameRager: I have interest in playing(otherwise I wouldn't play), I play mainly to socialize & have fun more than to win....also I am not a "stick to a by the book play style" kind of player due in part to how/why I play.
Than it would be in your best interest to provide thorough analysis on all remaining players (if not all) ASAP, because if they don't find their lynch target they might start looking in your direction, if you get my meaning.
Cadaver747: Any Anti-Town Role, original or modified (twisted). I was trying to propose ZFR a theory about Town alignment Serial Killer, or a Serial Killer which would return a Vanilla Town result upon investigation, alas it's not possible. Maybe it's a Serial Killer with Roleblocker or modified Godfather role as defense mechanism. For some reason I like the idea of Jack Torrance axing his victims each night. Maybe it's a Witch or something who will destroy the world (apocalypse) if lynched on even or on odd number Days. It could be anything.
Yup....that's part of why I play btw....the fun twists in some games and flavor in others.....like icing on the mafia game cake.

Cadaver747: Sure is: people blame me as scum for putting words into brackets or preference to "sound worried" and you have your "semantics thing".
Did you take it as me trying to blame you? If so then please note, I was just saying that it's the same thing that both of us said(essentially)...that's all.

Cadaver747: Than it would be in your best interest to provide thorough analysis on all remaining players (if not all) ASAP, because if they don't find their lynch target they might start looking in your direction, if you get my meaning.
Eh, if I get lynched/NKd then I get lynched/NKd....I am trying to find scum/get them lynched as best I can, though, to help us win.....but if I get lynched/NKd there's always next game.

(i.e. not gonna change my play style drastically and maybe have less fun just to stay in the game, but I will try my best under the current circumstances to help us win)

Cadaver747: Like you said, it's a "semantics" thing. Why?
I was just pointing out that how you calling what we were talking about something else(for some reason) IS semantics.....you call it verifying/clearing spf as town, and I call it investigating spf.....both are the same thing and involve the same actions.
A suggestion to all: it's not considered good practice to try and direct night actions with "I think x should do y" or "If I was x then I'd y". I'm not going to cry for a policy lynch or anything, but it's generally not regarded as a good idea.
YAAAY! Yogsloth comes to the rescue and will replace zazak. The deadline is moved to Wednesday evening.

Yogs, let me know if you need a day more to catch up. Then I can also move it to Thursday, if you prefer.
Lifthrasil: YAAAY! Yogsloth comes to the rescue and will replace zazak. The deadline is moved to Wednesday evening.

Yogs, let me know if you need a day more to catch up. Then I can also move it to Thursday, if you prefer.
Vote count same?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly zazak jumps up and shouts: "I can't stand this anymore! I'll check whether the snow-storm is easier to bear than you guys are!" and with that he opens the front door. An icy gust blows in, but he pushes on, out into the snow. But he only makes it a few meters. The snow-storm almost obscures him. He barely makes it back and when he does, he is shivering and entirely covered with snow. Actually, he looks quite funny that way. He doesn't look like a zazak anymore at all, but rather like a yogsloth. But you are sure, beneath all that snow is still the same person. You pull him in so that he can thaw a bit in front of the fire place. No fire is burning there, but for some reason it gives off heat. Probably out of habit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Vote Count

Note: I have removed zazak's vote. It's up to yogs to confirm it or put it somewhere else.

SirP 1 - ZFR (622), [zazak (705)]
GR 1 - micro (603)
Cadaver 1 - Pooka (713)
Micro 1 - SirP (682

Not voting: GR, Cadaver, AFP
It takes 5 to lynch, no one leads currently.

If you find errors, please send them to me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Yogs! I assume you're going to give me just as hard a time.
yogs? Oh boy, that game is about to get a hella lot of more fun.

SirPrimalform: A suggestion to all: it's not considered good practice to try and direct night actions with "I think x should do y" or "If I was x then I'd y". I'm not going to cry for a policy lynch or anything, but it's generally not regarded as a good idea.
So I wasn't the only one to think the same way. Thanks. Yeah, this kind of thing just really gives scum a real nice opportunity to try and direct the narrative - not good.
)
ZFR: )
Stop being so parenthetical man.
Alrighty, sorry for the lurkiness toDay, RL has been busy. I'm going to write this post as I read, but the posts I quote will give you an idea of what I had read up to when I wrote different things.

A_Future_Pilot: So far today I've felt like both SPF and Micro have made good posts that have reduced their scum reads IMO
zazak09: Please be more specific.
Micro has given his scum reads, been engaging with people, and generally acting quite different than he was D1 and D2. I now have him leaning town.

I'm still on the fence about SPF. I do think he's been engaging pretty well so far today, but I don't have him leaning strongly one way or the other.

Like I said above, it's not just a policy lynch. I'll honestly say I'm having a harder time deciding on who seems more scummy than other people right now, but I think GR is a good candidate for lynching.
zazak09: Who do you think is his potential scum buddy then? I'm the only one actively resisting his lynch. Is it me?

Furthermore, in the event that he flips town, how would that inform your reads on other players?
If GR is scum, I'm not sure who his scum buddies would be. I'll also acknowledge that lynching him wouldn't give us a huge amount of information. Having said that though, his lurkiness and his lack of defense as the wagon piled on didn't sit well with me. As a town, why in the world would he not defend himself better?

Cadaver747: AFP posts are fine, but I don't like how easily he switched his votes during Day 2. AFP mentioned that he re-read the posts, yet he put me on his watch list since the beginning of Day 2 with little to no explanation (like Genocide did before him).
I explained my voting in 481.
I made multiple posts reasoning through why I thought you might be scum (mentioned below).

Cadaver747: But putting me into scum faction because I used brackets ("parenthetical") in my post which he read first and then re-read again to find it very "scummier" was too much even for my standards, like I or anyone else never did this before, you may check the first 50 posts (it's page 1 in my case) and see for yourself how me, gogtrial and PookaMustard put words into round brackets.
You keep saying that the reason I thought you were scummy is because you wrote something in parenthesis. It's what was IN the parenthesis that was the problem, and it had absolutely nothing to do with how you wrote it. I've already explained that (462, 481). Beyond explaining it though, I reasoned through the possibilities and came to the conclusion that my initial suspicion didn't make sense, and I unvoted you (vote change in 462, reasonings in 465 and 466). I really don't understand why you continue to cast shade on me for my flawed reasoning, when I was the one that pointed out its flaws, and removed my vote.

Cadaver747: Lately AFP acknowledge my defense and was satisfied by it (or not), still he put me as "overly defensive" (post #483). I don't think AFP is mafia, but I just don't get his logic sometimes. And to be honest for reason I thought that Genocide was a some type of lyncher with 2 targets win objective: SirPrimalform and Cadaver747. It's not the case now, I think the targets should have been changed, but I don't know anything.
AFP could be a good Town and Neutral serial killer.
>> Why I am the only one who thinks that you are very strange person?
I'm really not sure why you think I'm strange lol. You've been overly defensive in that you've continued to defend yourself against me, long after I've admitted my reasoning was flawed.

A_Future_Pilot: I suspect Cadaver isn't vanilla, but what abilities he has I'm not sure (and I'm not suggesting he claim or anything, just voicing my thoughts).
SirPrimalform: That... is not a helpful thing to say. It's borderline rolefishy.
My intention isn't rolefishery at all. I'm frankly just very confused by Cadaver, in part because of how much role speculation he's done this game.

----------- Reads a good bit ---------------

Well frick, zazak just went all out on SPF didn't he? And I came out of it with scum points to zazak and town points to SPF. Zazak bases entirely too much on The Way Things Work™ and entirely too little on the way things happen around here. (Having said that, zazak I'm sorry to see you go. Even though I'm not a huge fan of your playstyle, I think you have contributed a lot to this game!)

PookaMustard: ..."wanting to sound worried" is only something I'd expect to hear from scum..
Cadaver747: That's gold! I thought after AFP's accusation reason about "round brackets" no one would beat it, but you actually overdid it. I like that you are suspecting me, truly. But you better find something serious for my case, I don't know, a "discrepancy" maybe.
And yes, I wanted to sound worried, that was my intention. I'm not denying in any way.
I think this is a perfectly reasonable thing to be suspicious about. The fact that you relate it to your straw man of my argument makes it even scummier.

SirPrimalform: Stop being so parenthetical man.
That literally made me bust out laughing lol!

OK, so now I'm all caught up, and I'll no longer be lurking. My current reads are (in order from most scummy to least):
1. GR - I still don't think he has given a good defense, or been particularly pro-town throughout this game
2. Yogsloth - Sorry, but zazak's attack of SPF didn't gain any town points IMO. Maybe my mind will change once you start posting :)
3. Pooka / Cadaver - I'm concerned Pooka has slipped under the radar for a lot of the game (at least he has for me). You're not a hard read either way in my book. I feel like Cadaver is overly defensive and has made multiple mistakes, but overall I still think he's probably town.
4. ZFR / SPF/ Micro - At this point I think the three of you are probably town.

Having said all that:
Vote Gamerager

Let me know if there's anything I missed that y'all would like my opinion on.