It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just had a look through this thread, really awesome work guys! It's a lot to go through though so it would be amazing if you could have an overall list of publishers/people and the rights you think they hold and when I have some time I'll compare them to what we've worked out ourselves and look into what we can do. This would make my job a lot easier, looking into rights holders is only one of many things I do at GOG and so I simply don't have the time for all this so the legwork you guys do helps a lot. I really appreciate it.

Also, I saw your message about Wayne Holder having the rights for FTL Games properties and am trying to get in touch. Of course we'd love to have Dungeon Master here so I'm going to do all I can to make it happen!

Please understand though that I don't really know how much I can say about us trying to get in touch with people or working on certain rights so don't be surprised if I'm vague/ non-responsive about some things. Not even sure if I should've said the above about Wayne Holder!
nijuu: Im wondering if both GOG and Night Dive are scanning this thread now and then?
Mayhaps...
nijuu: Im wondering if both GOG and Night Dive are scanning this thread now and then?
We are forever vigilant! For the Emprah!