It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leucius: Logic. ;)
Sachys: nah, 6am.
Is it that late already? Hmm. Well, g'morning sunshine!
Throws the mornings first banana in blind rage!
Antimateria: Throws the mornings first banana in blind rage!
A banana just went flying past my head. Due to science, we now know international travel time for a banana thrown from Finland to the United States. It takes about 14 hours.
*Elsewhere, someone eats a banana.
You may keep the banana, I´ll keep the rest...
Attachments:
Antimateria: Throws the mornings first banana in blind rage!
Emob78: A banana just went flying past my head. Due to science, we now know international travel time for a banana thrown from Finland to the United States. It takes about 14 hours.
Did you double-check to make sure it wasn't an orange or apple instead?

Just asking for the sake of scientific accuracy, because apparently a lot of fruit flies like a banana. :-P
Emob78: A banana just went flying past my head. Due to science, we now know international travel time for a banana thrown from Finland to the United States. It takes about 14 hours.
blakstar: Did you double-check to make sure it wasn't an orange or apple instead?

Just asking for the sake of scientific accuracy, because apparently a lot of fruit flies like a banana. :-P
*Throws an apple at you*
blakstar: Did you double-check to make sure it wasn't an orange or apple instead?

It was sachys's banana. It was in the hammock originally.

Braussie: It was sachys's banana. It was in the hammock originally.
Uh... Has anyone noticed how absurdly long the fruit in the cave lasts? IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Also... I forgot I'd uploaded a bunch of music to OneDrive. https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=AD96C68C860D2885&id=AD96C68C860D2885%21107
Post edited April 17, 2016 by Leucius
Thought this might be the kind of low-brow humour that's suited to this thread! :-)
Attachments:
Post edited April 18, 2016 by blakstar
blakstar: Thought this might be the kind of low-brow humour that's suited to this thread! :-)
Wow.... Is that what it's really come to around here?
blakstar: Thought this might be the kind of low-brow humour that's suited to this thread! :-)
That thread sucks. Or blows. Or whatever...
Okay, which one of you is named Stephen? This is obviously a hermit cave game...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/353540/
Braussie: Okay, which one of you is named Stephen? This is obviously a hermit cave game...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/353540/
I don't know who Stephen is, but I bet he's a regular.
You realise the second that shit gets bundled you will all be forced to play it?!