It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: I get fanmail! Deal with it!
According to the news, fanatics aren't what they used to be nowadays. Not sure, I'd want their mails in my letter box.
Post edited April 13, 2016 by DeMignon
Sachys: I get fanmail! Deal with it!
DeMignon: According to the news, fanatics aren't what they used to be nowadays. Not sure, I'd want their mails in my letter box.
No - ive never had edible panties sent to me.
DeMignon: According to the news, fanatics aren't what they used to be nowadays. Not sure, I'd want their mails in my letter box.
Sachys: No - ive never had edible panties sent to me.
I bet you wish, since rugs are so hard to digest ;-P
Sachys: No - ive never had edible panties sent to me.
DeMignon: I bet you wish, since rugs are so hard to digest ;-P
wrong manimal fool!

Im no rug muncher.

well, unless you mean the type of rug foxworks doesnt hump! O____o7
DeMignon: I bet you wish, since rugs are so hard to digest ;-P
Sachys: wrong manimal fool!

Im no rug muncher.

well, unless you mean the type of rug foxworks doesnt hump! O____o7
So much win.
I thought those were instinct in the wild: I received a 195 page catalog today. Not a pdf file, a real Canadian Tire catalog.
For the non Canadian among you, Canadian Tire is a hardware store and more. there probably not many home in Canada without something from there, be it a hammer, a power tool, a bicycle, kitchen appliances, camping equipments etc...

It does say on the cover that there is more online so it's not a total anachronism.
justanoldgamer: I thought those were instinct in the wild: I received a 195 page catalog today. Not a pdf file, a real Canadian Tire catalog.
For the non Canadian among you, Canadian Tire is a hardware store and more. there probably not many home in Canada without something from there, be it a hammer, a power tool, a bicycle, kitchen appliances, camping equipments etc...

It does say on the cover that there is more online so it's not a total anachronism.
Kind of like how Kmart here in the States used to be relevant but now is circling the drain?
justanoldgamer: I thought those were instinct in the wild: I received a 195 page catalog today. Not a pdf file, a real Canadian Tire catalog.

Leucius: Kind of like how Kmart here in the States used to be relevant but now is circling the drain?
I don't think so, I don't keep as up to date as I should on Canadian news with it being where I live and all but I'm sure my dad would have mentioned it if Canadian Tire was in trouble. We did use to have K-Mart here too but now they're gone.

On further news I bought a ntsc to hdmi adapter last year with the goal of using my first flat monitor with my old Commodore 64. I just tried to do that and the stupid monitor does not have HDMI, just VGA and DVI. I did not remember that.

I now wish I didn't sell my old TV when I got my big screen high definition one (old HD, not 4K). I could hook it up to my current TV without even needing the adapter but I'm thinking 320x200 resolution will look horrible on a big screen TV. Beside I wanted to setup the C-64 like a proper computer with its desk and everything, and I'm not gonna put a desk in front of my TV.

I guess I'll have to content myself with VICE (an emulator for all or most 8 bit commodore computers).
So I just came up with an idea. What if God (please atheists, go with me here) started using console commands on the universe? Imagine if we all woke up tomorrow and discovered that our heads had turned huge or that we could fly around with no-clip on. Suddenly, many of our homes began turning into empty zoning lots like Sim City, and someone had decided to strap 4,503 deadly weapons on our backs because 'to hell with load bearing limits - GIVE ALL'. Just imagine if only for one day, everyone on planet Earth had GOD MODE turned on. Can you picture the circus music level of chaos that would follow?

There's a comedy skit there somewhere. Someone will probably link me to a cheesy Cracked skit or something and my day will be ruined. Anyway, thought that was something funny for ya'll to ponder while on the toilet for your morning bowel movement.
Emob78: So I just came up with an idea. What if God (please atheists, go with me here) started using console commands on the universe? Imagine if we all woke up tomorrow and discovered that our heads had turned huge or that we could fly around with no-clip on. Suddenly, many of our homes began turning into empty zoning lots like Sim City, and someone had decided to strap 4,503 deadly weapons on our backs because 'to hell with load bearing limits - GIVE ALL'. Just imagine if only for one day, everyone on planet Earth had GOD MODE turned on. Can you picture the circus music level of chaos that would follow?

There's a comedy skit there somewhere. Someone will probably link me to a cheesy Cracked skit or something and my day will be ruined. Anyway, thought that was something funny for ya'll to ponder while on the toilet for your morning bowel movement.
That would be strangely fascinating and terrifying at the same time.
Emob78: So I just came up with an idea. What if God (please atheists, go with me here) started using console commands on the universe? Imagine if we all woke up tomorrow and discovered that our heads had turned huge or that we could fly around with no-clip on. Suddenly, many of our homes began turning into empty zoning lots like Sim City, and someone had decided to strap 4,503 deadly weapons on our backs because 'to hell with load bearing limits - GIVE ALL'. Just imagine if only for one day, everyone on planet Earth had GOD MODE turned on. Can you picture the circus music level of chaos that would follow?

it would totally break the system. he'd get bsod'd and have to go to a previous backup of Earth.

but seriously, the amount of stupid that would ensue, it would be catastrophic and i'd be happy to be out in the country until he ~tgm off. no clipping would be weird.
Emob78: There's a comedy skit there somewhere. Someone will probably link me to a cheesy Cracked skit or something and my day will be ruined. Anyway, thought that was something funny for ya'll to ponder while on the toilet for your morning bowel movement.
I couldn't find a cheesy Cracked skit to ruin your day, so instead I brought you some warm and cheesy crack dip. I hope ruin your next defecation. ;-P
Attachments:
Crewdroog: [snip]
it would totally break the system. he'd get bsod'd and have to go to a previous backup of Earth.

but seriously, the amount of stupid that would ensue, it would be catastrophic and i'd be happy to be out in the country until he ~tgm off. no clipping would be weird.
Ermmmm... You do realise that trying to take this subject seriously makes you sound totally insane, right? :-P
/GodMode = TRUE
Leucius: /GodMode = TRUE
*kicks leucius from the universe