It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would y'all keep it down?!, SOME people are trying to pass out in the corner like a normal person! Oh great, now I've gotta find the corner again...
NoNewTaleToTell: Would y'all keep it down?!, SOME people are trying to pass out in the corner like a normal person! Oh great, now I've gotta find the corner again...
I think it's right at the intersection of this wall and that wall, or is it this other wall? Let me check HTTP//GoogleStreetView/HermitCave/Corners
Sachys: Yeah, i'm just making sure they don't do it in company - i.e. in the cave.

Also, you're not my type. try a cephalopod you weirdo! O_____o
tinyE: Did I ever tell you about the time I was at the movies and the guy sitting next to me started jerking off?

It wouldn't have bothered me but he was using my hand.
I went in the bathroom at work last week and someone left their splooge catching paper towel in the stall. Wouldn't have been so bad, if there weren't fresh soap bubbles on it. And that wouldn't have been so bad, but I almost sat in the soap bubbles on the toilet seat.

... I guess the lesson is not to take a dump in the toilet at work. Instead, I'll crap on the floor next time.
tinyE: Did I ever tell you about the time I was at the movies and the guy sitting next to me started jerking off?

Braussie: I went in the bathroom at work last week and someone left their splooge catching paper towel in the stall. Wouldn't have been so bad, if there weren't fresh soap bubbles on it. And that wouldn't have been so bad, but I almost sat in the soap bubbles on the toilet seat.

... I guess the lesson is not to take a dump in the toilet at work. Instead, I'll crap on the floor next time.
Wisdom teaches creatures NEVER to make contact with a public toilet no matter if they go for number 1, 2............................or 3.
Stooner: What the flying f
Incredibly delayed but... STOOOONEEEERRRR!!!!! LOL.
Leucius: ...no foul.
Braussie: Wait, we're out of ammo for the chicken launcher?!?!?!
That would be a disaster! :-O
Post edited April 05, 2016 by niniendowarrior
Sachys: Just to be absolutely clear on this: I haven't left.

Wankers that think so can wank off alone.
tinyE: I love you Sachys, you know this, but isn't wanking something typically done alone anyway? :P
I was going to interject and say that the wanking thinking... whatever, was just a trick question.

But it looks like I got here too late. The damage has already been done. I'm so sorry, buddy. It looks like once again you've been infected by British people. Now those tentacles may become inflamed. We'll need to keep an eye on you for at least 24 hours. I'll keep the ointment bottle handy.
Braussie: I went in the bathroom at work last week and someone left their splooge catching paper towel in the stall. Wouldn't have been so bad, if there weren't fresh soap bubbles on it. And that wouldn't have been so bad, but I almost sat in the soap bubbles on the toilet seat.

LoboBlanco: Wisdom teaches creatures NEVER to make contact with a public toilet no matter if they go for number 1, 2............................or 3.
Even the wall sometimes isn't safe.
Sachys: Yeah, i'm just making sure they don't do it in company - i.e. in the cave.

Also, you're not my type. try a cephalopod you weirdo! O_____o

this aaaand (ugh, I need to reinstall barefoot essentials.... SO much easier)

this

so much laughing. ah, i love the sharp insights and high brow humor this cave has to offer :)
Post edited April 07, 2016 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: i love the sharp insights and high brow humor this cave has to offer :)
*points at door

our brows need no fun making missy, they're big and dangerous enough to manage it themselves!
Crewdroog: i love the sharp insights and high brow humor this cave has to offer :)
Sachys: *points at door

our brows need no fun making missy, they're big and dangerous enough to manage it themselves!
ah, i have such a lovely image of your brows trimming and plucking themselves.
Great, here is another sexual fantasy I never knew I had:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZApf9c8Tes
tinyE: Great, here is another sexual fantasy I never knew I had:

what the fuck. hahahahaha
tinyE: Great, here is another sexual fantasy I never knew I had:

Crewdroog: what the fuck. hahahahaha
Love these girls.

and BTW guys, they are all 18 + so you don't need to feel like a pedophile. :P
Post edited April 07, 2016 by tinyE
Crewdroog: what the fuck. hahahahaha
tinyE: Love these girls.

and BTW guys, they are all 18 + so you don't need to feel like a pedophile. :P
i just was, for some really silly reason, expecting more death metal voices.
I find the Metal Baby girls more cute than sexy, I don't know why since I thought plenty of young (but 18+) girls in similar group sexy. I do find j-pop and k-pop girls group more fun to listen to than western pop music, it might be because they sound more enthusiastic and I do not understand a word they say.

On another subject, has anyone notice this upcoming open world game? Did I miss the thread about it?

It looks like fun.