It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This makes me bummed that I never played Jazz 2 back in the day. Hopefully, through some miracle, it appears on GOG at some point...
Sausage Quote of the Day:

"A day without sausage is a day wasted."

- Charlie Chaplin
More teasing of Mandatory Fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRFCBOerIaE&feature=youtu.be

JOIN THE PARTY!!!!!
Better than a sausage party!
For some unknown reason this song is very catchy!
Now, sing with me "I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole! Diggy, diggy hole!"
Hi there little Cave-dwellers,
I found out im getting older and as the alternative to getting older is no option for me
I will therefore do a small Birthday giveaway for all of you sausage gourmets and Beer Connesiours.

Just find your way out of this smokey hole for a minute
for your preference its dark now outside - if your on the same side of the earthball.
If not here are some...
Post edited July 12, 2014 by mc_leod
Nobody here? *echoes whispering from the walls*
looking down under the tables asking into the dark with a more silent whispering voice: is there a hyperspatial express route planned through our solar system?
*walks up to the bar*

I'll have a soy decaf hazelnut latte with a shot of mint, please.
mc_leod: is there a hyperspatial express route planned through our solar system?
All I can tell you is "42" is the answer :)
BillyMaysFan59: *walks up to the bar*

"One soy decaf hazelnut latte with sausage straw coming right up!"
BillyMaysFan59: *walks up to the bar*

Ragnarblackmane: "One soy decaf hazelnut latte with sausage straw coming right up!"
Huh? No shot of mint? A sausage straw instead?

My order just got SAUSAGED!

0___________o
Sausage Quote of the Day:

"A sausage's a sausage, no matter how small."

- Dr. Seuss
In all honesty folks, I'm a bit sick of the sausage joke these days - its lost all meaning (those of you who know, alos know it started in ninja thread, and had a purpose). Can we just quit it now?
I'd rather this thread goes on as it was meant to - as a conversation thread to replace ninja in some aspect, than a continuation of a rather overused joke these days.
I mean... out of all the posts in this thread, there are probably about 20% max of actual conversation and replies to various interesting posts, but very little otherwise.

I'll give it a few days for a turnaround, or close the thread.

I'm not saying this to anyone specifically either (hell, we're all guilty of a bad sausage here and there), just all of you - if you want to follow the cult of bad sausage, go buy a Justin Bieber album instead.

This thread is for goglodytes!

...and yes, I am serious!
Post edited July 12, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: In all honesty folks, I'm a bit sick of the sausage joke these days - its lost all meaning (those of you who know, alos know it started in ninja thread, and had a purpose). Can we just quit it now?
I'd rather this thread goes on as it was meant to - as a conversation thread to replace ninja in some aspect, than a continuation of a rather overused joke these days.
I mean... out of all the posts in this thread, there are probably about 20% max of actual conversation and replies to various interesting posts, but very little otherwise.

I'll give it a few days for a turnaround, or close the thread.

I'm not saying this to anyone specifically either (hell, we're all guilty of a bad sausage here and there), just all of you - if you want to follow the cult of bad sausage, go buy a Justin Bieber album instead.

This thread is for goglodytes!

...and yes, I am serious!
I never even got to make a sausage joke

totally cock blocked the sausage for me dude
grunthos64: I never even got to make a sausage joke
totally cock blocked the sausage for me dude
you just did!
but yeah, i am serious. this has strayed faster than ninja thread. lets either quit or move ahead without that shit!