It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leucius: I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky... Think about it every night and day, spread my wings and fly away...

*pretends he has R Kelly's voice without R Kelly's penchant for peeing on 14 year olds*
I need to watch space jam again.
Leucius: ...without R Kelly's penchant for peeing on 14 year olds*
What?!?
Leucius: ...without R Kelly's penchant for peeing on 14 year olds*
Sachys: What?!?
R Kelly almost went to jail for being video taped peeing on a 14 year old. His music may be good, but the man is a perv.
Sachys: What?!?
Leucius: R Kelly almost went to jail for being video taped peeing on a 14 year old. His music may be good, but the man is a perv.
Nah his music is shite too!
Sachys: Heheheh! I know a couple of you have some first hand experience of the UK bafflement syndrome, for those that dont, prepare to be boggled!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jobarrow/lye-chester
Not one word on using stones as a weight measurement unit?
Sachys: Heheheh! I know a couple of you have some first hand experience of the UK bafflement syndrome, for those that dont, prepare to be boggled!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jobarrow/lye-chester
justanoldgamer: Not one word on using stones as a weight measurement unit?
Thats covered as its imperial
justanoldgamer: Not one word on using stones as a weight measurement unit?
Sachys: Thats covered as its imperial
Even so, as far as I know it is not used anywhere else that use imperial units. It was not used in Canada before we adopted the metric system and it is not used in the U.S.
Sachys: Thats covered as its imperial
justanoldgamer: Even so, as far as I know it is not used anywhere else that use imperial units. It was not used in Canada before we adopted the metric system and it is not used in the U.S.
Yeah, but the US has "tons" - and doesnt use "tonnes". ;P
Less than 2 weeks till I move to the new place. Going to be good times soon. For those of you fellow hermits that don't remember, the place I'm at now is prone to floods and we pay for the sump pump for the entire building, which runs pretty much constantly.

I can't wait.
Hello boys, I'm back!
And I managed to shrink my backlog for about a lot now.
Leucius: Less than 2 weeks till I move to the new place. Going to be good times soon. For those of you fellow hermits that don't remember, the place I'm at now is prone to floods and we pay for the sump pump for the entire building, which runs pretty much constantly.

I can't wait.
You mean no more poo-knees?
Leucius: Less than 2 weeks till I move to the new place. Going to be good times soon. For those of you fellow hermits that don't remember, the place I'm at now is prone to floods and we pay for the sump pump for the entire building, which runs pretty much constantly.

I can't wait.
Sachys: You mean no more poo-knees?
No more poo-knees. Though I can do a mean impersonation of Chunk from the Goonies. TRUFFLE SHUFFLE GO!
I'm in the process of reinstalling Risen because uninstalling some other game caused Risen to stop working. Great.

Congrats on the new place Leucius.
does someone know if its possible to load the store credit through paysafecards?
Hi all. How's life in the GOG community? Did I miss anything?