It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome abord :)
Live long, BenKii, and prosper!
Thank you Lone_Scout and KillingMoon for Figment.

gogtrial34987: Thank you, and thanks to CarChris for the donation. I'm always on the lookout for new stealth games, and this looks very interesting indeed. Much appreciated!
I really wish the series isn't abandoned and there will be a third part. The first game was out in 2014 and the second in 2017, so there already have been 6 years since the second. I hope there will be a third.
CarChris: Thank you Lone_Scout and KillingMoon for Figment.
I believe, the game will not disappoint you. Enjoy :)
BenKii: Thank you all for your blessing with me hosting the next Community Giveaway. I've been in contact with Lone_Scout and I'll be familiarizing myself with how he operates the giveaway in the coming days and weeks. I hope to be ready soon for the change over but till then please continue as usual with Lone_Scout's giveaway. :)
So you'll be the new captain, captain :)
Welcome. And, well, good luck!
Thanks for volunteering BenKii! I'm glad to see someone like you at the helm of this madness. Best of lucks!!
high rated
tag+: Hi Lone_Scout,
May I ask for Alien Breed Trilogy please?
Spring is coming :)
Granted
Pouyou-pouyou: snip
I'm afraid your mysterious nameless friend didn't have luck this time... I give priority to people that follow the rules, even in these cases
BenKii: Thank you all for your blessing with me hosting the next Community Giveaway. I've been in contact with Lone_Scout and I'll be familiarizing myself with how he operates the giveaway in the coming days and weeks. I hope to be ready soon for the change over but till then please continue as usual with Lone_Scout's giveaway. :)
Welcome aboard captain !
Thanks a lot for boldly volunteering to assume control of operations here, BenKii! Take courage, and good luck!
Thank you, Lone_Scout! And thank you, BenKii!
BenKii, as in my country they say: "Iron-headed". (Meaning to have a head strong as iron to endure all the possible protest and grumbling against your decisions)
Post edited March 16, 2023 by CarChris
tag+: Hi Lone_Scout,
May I ask for Alien Breed Trilogy please?
Spring is coming :)
Lone_Scout: Granted
Pouyou-pouyou: snip
Lone_Scout: I'm afraid your mysterious nameless friend didn't have luck this time... I give priority to people that follow the rules, even in these cases
Many thanks to Seb7.9 and Lone_Scout for the Trilogy!
Long story short: The day before its GA I purchased it
(to later return it by logical reasons)
I donated the extra key with the idea to purchase the Trilogy later
(interpreting my bad timing as some sort of "let it breath, no hurry")
Then I saw this key available here for such long time...
& believe me, I waited until the last minute to ask for it
(interpreting that timing as "the Trilogy is talking to you!")

Pouyou-pouyou: I'm sorry your friend did not receive it
But I offer your friend a vgame up to $1usd
(interpreted as "Instead of buying the Trilogy for me,
let's use that money for another member)
Please help me let him/her know and to PM me to get organized
(Tip: The Spring sale is near & that small humble budget could shine!)

Folks, what do you say,
aren't some unexpected events entangled somehow? :)
Lone_Scout: Granted
I'm afraid your mysterious nameless friend didn't have luck this time... I give priority to people that follow the rules, even in these cases
No problem at all !

tag+: Pouyou-pouyou: I'm sorry your friend did not receive it
But I offer your friend a vgame up to $1usd
(interpreted as "Instead of buying the Trilogy for me,
let's use that money for another member)
Please help me let him/her know and to PM me to get organized
(Tip: The Spring sale is near & that small humble budget could shine!)

Folks, what do you say,
aren't some unexpected events entangled somehow? :)
That's very nice of you, but don't bother. It's allright, really !

And thanks to ariefhs for the Biing key.
Thank you Lone_Scout for managing this giveaways all thes month and welcome Benkii as new manager :)
It's been fun, Lone_Scout. Thanks for hosting this.

Looking forward to it.
Lone_Scout: Having managed this giveaway for a time has been a really pleasant experience, but I think the moment to retire and pass the torch to a new volunteer is near.
I'm really grateful for all your help and support, but there have been several times when unexpected RL events have tightened my schedule, and scratching the little time needed to manage this thread has not always been easy for me.
Ah, real life... That relentless sucker of time! Most of us understand what you're experiencing. ;)

You've been an awesome host, Lone_Scout. :) And remain a much-loved member of this community. A thousand thanks for all the hard work you've poured into running this tradition! We all appreciated your dedication very much! But it's not like you're leaving us, so I'll keep it brief cuz we'll continue to enjoy your presence in these forums. :D

Sometimes, I wish that a white hole would manifest itself in space and spew more time into everyone's lives. LOL! But, there's a catch...

"A black hole sucks time and matter out of the universe; a white hole returns it." - Red Dwarf
Post edited March 17, 2023 by matterbandit