It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Requesting Morrowind.
I'm probably the only person left on GOG that doesn't have it.
Catventurer: Requesting Morrowind.
I'm probably the only person left on GOG that doesn't have it.
Nevermore. Granted
Many thanks to CarChris and Lone_Scout!
park_84: Many thanks to CarChris and Lone_Scout!
My pleasure. I do hope you enjoy the game as much as I did!
arsalan12: Thank you Lone_Scout and TT_TT_TT_TT for Morrowind GOTY.
Enjoy the game! It is among my top 10 favorite games of all times and my favorite TES Game so i hope you gonna like it as well
Thank you very much Lone_Scout for hosting this thread and dreamer1988 for donating. ^_^
May i ask for Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask, the prologue now a paid demo?
argamasa: May i ask for Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask, the prologue now a paid demo?
Granted
May I have Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask prologue, please ?
argamasa: May i ask for Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask, the prologue now a paid demo?
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thank you Lone_Scout and Seb for the prologue game! Seb, you are a "Visionnaire"! :)
argamasa: (...)
Don't forget @argamasa that the upporter pack is currently free. The DLC can be found at the following link: Saint Kotar - Supporter Pack goodies.
UCrest:
Thanks! And the SP is only available with the prologue, not with the main game, strange, a dlc of a demo.
MaxFulvus: May I have Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask prologue, please ?
Granted
May I ask for "Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask prologue" too, please? Without it, I can't grab the "Saint Kotar - Supporter Pack goodies" :-)
kultpcgames: May I ask for "Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask prologue" too, please? Without it, I can't grab the "Saint Kotar - Supporter Pack goodies" :-)
Granted