It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to bartica1 for Morrowind and to Lone_Scout for managing the giveaway!
May I ask for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition, please? ^_^
Could I try Dishonored 2 please?
gogamess: May I ask for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition, please? ^_^
Granted
BurlyHeart: Could I try Dishonored 2 please?
Granted
Thanks a lot to andysheets1975 for Morrowind and to Lone_Scout for hosting the GA! ^_^
Thank you Lone_Scout for you hard work in running this giveaway and bartica1 for he game ^^
May I request The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition ?
Thanks Lone_Scout and anonymous donor.
EverNightX: May I request The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition ?
Granted
Thank you Lone_Scout and anonymous donor.
I'd like to ask for Kona, if I may.
Hello everyone, just wanted to ask for KONA if it is still up for grabs! Thank you!
Ah fudge, haha....I just read the post above mine, oh wells, I guess it's over to Zombie Night Terror that I will request then :)
Post edited February 09, 2023 by CaresBlair
CaresBlair: I guess it's over to Zombie Night Terror that I will request then :)
Make your request again, because you edited your post (or the forum merged two posts made in the span of 10 minutes). See rule 7 in the pinned post at the top.
CaresBlair: I guess it's over to Zombie Night Terror that I will request then :)
Ice_Mage: Make your request again, because you edited your post (or the forum merged two posts made in the span of 10 minutes). See rule 7 in the pinned post at the top.
Well, my first pick was KONA, yet then I saw that someone requested it above me...so I chose Zombie Night Terror afterwards, thanks
park_84: I'd like to ask for Kona, if I may.
Granted
Ice_Mage: Make your request again, because you edited your post (or the forum merged two posts made in the span of 10 minutes). See rule 7 in the pinned post at the top.
CaresBlair: Well, my first pick was KONA, yet then I saw that someone requested it above me...so I chose Zombie Night Terror afterwards, thanks
Granted