It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Evilross: I'd like request Warhammer 40k: Chaos Gate from the daggered section if still available please.

Many thanks.
저기 sorted it out for you now, but in the future try to keep rule #7 in mind, no editing request posts, for any reason, so also make sure not to have consecutive posts less than 10 min apart, as they're auto-merged.
Evilross: I'd like request Warhammer 40k: Chaos Gate from the daggered section if still available please.

Many thanks.
Cavalary: 저기 sorted it out for you now, but in the future try to keep rule #7 in mind, no editing request posts, for any reason, so also make sure not to have consecutive posts less than 10 min apart, as they're auto-merged.
My apologies, I edited my post due to a misspelling I overlooked, and I was not aware of the no edit on requests at the time, although I know now, and the rule makes perfect sense.

Many thanks, and best wishes for the holidays!

Many thanks.
저기: Hello!
I nominate Evilross for Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate.
Granted

Many thanks.
Lone_Scout:
저기: Hello!
I nominate Evilross for Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate.
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thank you very much!!
May I ask for the daggered Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic DLC.
Nominating Gede for Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition.
mrkgnao: Nominating Gede for Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition.
Granted. Given the short expiry date, I'll send Gede the key right away. In case they don't answer or claim it in around two days, the game will be up for grabs again.
mrkgnao: Nominating Gede for Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition.
Lone_Scout: Granted. Given the short expiry date, I'll send Gede the key right away. In case they don't answer or claim it in around two days, the game will be up for grabs again.
Hey, that is so kind of you two! I thought BlueMooner: had taken it already.
If it is OK with you two I will gladly accept it.
Lone_Scout: Granted. Given the short expiry date, I'll send Gede the key right away. In case they don't answer or claim it in around two days, the game will be up for grabs again.
Gede: Hey, that is so kind of you two! I thought BlueMooner: had taken it already.
If it is OK with you two I will gladly accept it.
Sure, it's all yours to enjoy :)
Ueber: May I ask for the daggered Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic DLC.
Granted
May I request one of the Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic DLCs?
BenKii: May I request one of the Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic DLCs?
Granted
Can I have a copy of Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic (DLC)?
Thank you Desperado for the nice Fallout game. So many people say it is the best in the series but I'm too stuck on the "Fallout its an isometric 2D game". Thanks to you there is no barrier to try out this new technical chapter on the series. Happy holidays to you!

And Lone_Scout, my thanks and recognition for your commitment to this community. The torch you carry is in good hands.
BenKii: May I request one of the Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic DLCs?
Lone_Scout: Granted
Thanks solar_dome and Lone_Scout. :)