It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

you know, i heard good things about 'The Longest Journey', what exactly does it do well compared to other games.
^Everything.
Could someone please gift me Primordia or Botanicula? I'm all out of cash. :(
Bumping Please crossing fingers
Well, Machinarium is on sale for $3.99, I played the demo and loved it so much :). If anyone would like to gift it to me, I'd give you a huge thanks. Thanks anyway for reading ^^ This community is great!
Can someone get me Machinarium please?
nevermind
Post edited May 18, 2013 by Whitewraith
Incredipede, from the promo, if anyone feels generous.
Half-price Carmageddon Max Pack would make my week! :-D Now back to the grindstone….
Post edited May 12, 2013 by mrbax
Just thought I'd pop in and put in a request for To the Moon from the weekend promo if anyone is also popping in to look for something to gift :). Danke!
If anyone is feeling hospitable I'm keen on Miasmata. It looks like the type of survival game I could just sit through and play the whole way through.
I would still really like the Black well bundle during the promo
Please Gods of the Internet! Grant me Primordia or Dreamfall while they're on sale! Thank you!
Necdilzor: Machinarium
It's yours now, check PM, oil the old gears, and get your robot on! ;)
My wishlist (not in any particular order)
------------------------------------------------------
The Longest Journey Games
To The Moon
The Chronicles of Riddick
Clive Barker's Undying
Zafehouse Diaries
Beyond Good and Evil
The Zork Anthology
Syndicate

Thanks in advance to anyone that gifts and thank for the consideration
Post edited May 13, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Dreamfall, please: I NEED IT!