It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: Hi guys, the promo is about to end, I would love if someone would gift me Messiah or Sacrifice or both of them, I love Messiah and heard A LOT of cool things about Sacrifice so would love to give a try some time!

Cheers!
Bigs: PM Sent
Thank you Bigs! :) plus rep and my eternal thanks :) I'll have blast with Messiah!
From the promo, I'd really love if someone gifted me MDK (1 or 2), or Earthworm Jim. Thanks in advance!
If someone would be willing to gift Galactic Civalisations 1:Ultimate Edition, I would be a most grateful recipient.
Would someone like to gift me Super Hornet from the current promo?
Post edited April 15, 2013 by BuzzLightyear2
Earthworm Jim 1+2 is now on my list of wanted games.
cj13810: fallout 2 Please?
akhliber: I was about to pickup the first Fallout to check out the series, but I noticed how long you've been trying for Fallout 2, and I've got quite a backlog anyway. Check your PM!

:)
Thank you so much
every one please +1 the guy I am replying to
my short wish list; FREESPACE + EXPANSION
Hoping for MDK, thanks!
RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe Please?

Thanks in Advance!
I would like:
American McGee's Alice
&
Black & White 2
(Oh wait GoG doesn't have those yet)
Attachments:
ed5a4ae5.jpg (97 Kb)
Post edited April 15, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Totally missed this classic gem; no I´m too late to buy The last Express anymore!
Could somebody be so nice and gift it to me? ;)
Updated my post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post8269
Well, my current wishlist is much longer, but these are the only games I really want :D
I'm excited about Eador: Masters of the Broken World. If anyone is feeling crazy gifty or wants to put together a trade for it (I have a Batman Arkham City steam gift I could trade along with a GOG game or something.) It looks damn purdy... Have a great day folks!
akhliber: I'm excited about Eador: Masters of the Broken World. If anyone is feeling crazy gifty or wants to put together a trade for it (I have a Batman Arkham City steam gift I could trade along with a GOG game or something.) It looks damn purdy... Have a great day folks!
I think just like you!
If somebody could be so kind...
Now that the INterplay sale is over, I wonder if someone has a spare code for Fallout Tactics? Thanks for reading.