It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nmillar: :D
Thespian*: A 'currently online' genius. :D
Well either way, kudos! I haven't been gifted on this thread yet, but I have gifted someone here and it's cool that a thread like this exists and WORKS! I see people here giving and getting and it's great!
Thespian*: A 'currently online' genius. :D
zwwilderma: Well either way, kudos! I haven't been gifted on this thread yet, but I have gifted someone here and it's cool that a thread like this exists and WORKS! I see people here giving and getting and it's great!
Agreed. :)
Syndicate Wars so I can get a taste of the future. :)
I would like to play Rollercoaster Tycoon Deluxe from current promo, if anyone is feeling generous. I know it's super cheap, but you know, no job, no money. :D Thanks in advance.
Post edited March 22, 2013 by triock
Wish, wish :D

Colonization, Sid Meier's
Pirates! Gold Plus
Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme
Master of Orion 3

Thanks in advance if any one feeiling extra generous

Been gifted, look elsewhere first please :)
Post edited March 23, 2013 by PandaLiang
high rated
triock: I would like to play Rollercoaster Tycoon Deluxe from current promo, if anyone is feeling generous. I know it's super cheap, but you know, no job, no money. :D Thanks in advance.
Consider it gifted x
PandaLiang: Wish, wish :D

Colonization, Sid Meier's
Pirates! Gold Plus
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Expansion

Thanks in advance if any one feeiling extra generous
I will gift you Total Annihilation: Commander Pack and Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Expansion x
Post edited March 22, 2013 by MoonGoddess
triock: I would like to play Rollercoaster Tycoon Deluxe from current promo, if anyone is feeling generous. I know it's super cheap, but you know, no job, no money. :D Thanks in advance.
MoonGoddess: Consider it gifted x
Yay, thank you very much MoonGoddess. :D
Stuff I want from the promo :

-Master of Magic
-Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
-Independence War Deluxe
-Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos
From the Current Promo, My wishlisted games are:

1) Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme
2) RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
My wishlist from the current GOG Atari promo. Thank you in advance!

- Master of Orion 1+2
- Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
- Alone in the Dark 1+2+3
- Star Control 1+2
- Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme
- Pirates! Gold Plus
- Powerslide
Damn, too many wishlisted games from the promo and too little money in my pocket.
This is my top 5 list in order of most to least wanted:

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
Rollercoaster Tycoon III
Rollercoaster Tycoon Three
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Master of Magic

Big thanks if anyone is on a generous rampage.
I'm just looking for Darklands from the Atari promo, maybe someone's feeling generous today? :)
Hello. If anyone ends up with a spare copy of Darklands or MOO 1+2 from the weekend promo, I would be super happy for either of them. Thank you!
If it wasn't enough with all these bundles going on, the Steam Indie Spring Sale came out from nowhere and now this Atari Promo, time to update my wishlist:
Sid Meier's Colonization
Total Annihilation
Star Control 1+2

It seems that people like Star Control 3 in comparison to the first two games of the series as much as they did with Master of Orion 3, so I guess it isn't really worth grabbing for the time being am I right? And last but by no means least, for those of you that played Krush Kill N Destroy XTREME how good is it in comparison to Total Annihilation? Thanks in advance folks!

PS: Props to rawmilk905 for providing me Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 along with the DL link for the map pack of RCT.
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Zorder
Would love to get Silver, Roller Coaster Tycoon or Total Anniilation from the current promo!

Oh, and I´d still love to get Blade of Darkness!

Edit: Granted by Xyem via weekly giveaway!
Post edited March 25, 2013 by RadonGOG