It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone has a spare BG2 from the current bundle, I'll give it a good home:

http://www.gog.com/promo/dungeons___dragons_deal
Post edited December 28, 2012 by PeterPanPirate
should any one have a spare DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DRAGONSHARD from the bundle, please can you consider me. Thanks for reading.
THANK YOU very much Rodzaju for D&D +1 :D you are very kind mate :)
Any Kind Soul to help out
Post edited December 28, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Any spare game from the current D&D promo would be really appreciated (I only own Planescape: Torment so far).

Thanks in advance to any generous soul!
Would Love any of these games:

La Mulana
Alpha Centauri
Dungeon Keeper 2
Planescape - Torment
Blood - One Whole Unit Blood
Alan Wake
Alan Wake - American Nightmare
Hotline Miami
Legend of Grimrock

Thanks and btw, all of the games are discounted due to sales which are going on these days.
Post edited December 31, 2012 by retro_gamer
The only game I want:

- Eador: Genesis

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! :)
**Edit- a very generous gifter provided the games to me. Despite offering Gala 11 games, they simply did it out of the kindness of their heart. I greatly appreciate them!**

I've tried trading games from the Indie Gala 11 for the following, but cannot find anyone wanting to trade. I don't have cash at the moment, and would stil be willing to trade. I would like:

Wing Commander 1&2 (currently 2.99)

Merry Christmas, and many blessings to you all!
Post edited December 27, 2012 by Braussie
So, from the current D&D bundle I'd only like to have the BG & Icewind Dale games (I have NWN & P:T already). And the Temple of Elemental Evil (I know, I know, I could buy all of the games in the bundle at this point, but I really don't think that they'll be to my liking, so I don't really want to spend my money on them if I won't play them :) ).

If it is possible to gift me the games at the price in the bundle, I'd be ready to gift the person a game (or games) in worth of $11.45 (or something around that amount ^^).

I'd still like to wait another 12-13 hours though, because I'm taking part in a draw :D People who are interested are free to contact me =)
Neverwinter Nights Diamond, please? I'd be very much greatful!
Hi! If anyone have a spare BG1 and/or BG2 from the D&D bundle, could you please consider me.
Thank you and Happy New Year to everyone!
Hello, Anyone has a spare of Gothic 1.