It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On monday I make my 1 year anniversary at GOG so if anyone is feeling generous I would like: Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Gabriel Knight 2:The Beast Within Phantasmagoria Carmaggedon Silver Resonance The Blackwell Bundle Spycraft:The Great Game Nexus:The Jupiter Incident Contact me by PM
Post edited October 12, 2012 by l0rdtr3k
I would love to have heroes of might and magic 3.
I would be very happy to receive the classic Might and Magic six-pack. Old school FTW!
Well, it's happened again. Another great promo and no money to buy any of them. Which pains me because I have very fond memories of all the following games.

I would really like:

Might and Magic 6-Pack
Heroes of Might and Magic 2
Heroes of Might and magic 3
XIII

If anyone could gift me any of these, my heart will sing with joy and my nostalgia muscle will love it too. :)
If any1 fell like gifting, I would be happy to try Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition from curret promo ^^
Post edited October 12, 2012 by Trid
My humble list of wishes :

HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC® 3: COMPLETE

Divinity Anthology
Post edited October 12, 2012 by tomkol89
From this weekend's promo:

-Far Cry
-Heroes of Might and Magic 2
Rayman games for me,I miss'em all
How often do people actually receive gifts in this thread?
stonebro: How often do people actually receive gifts in this thread?
Often enough to attempt it, rarely enough so that buying is more certain.
If someone drops me the 3 Rayman games I will be so happy(sadly paycheck next week)

p.s.Damn u GOG for such a nice promo :)
Hi guys, I just found out about this thread, I imagine I would have to have some community reputation before I could post here? Sorry if it's not right, but I would just love

HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC® 3: COMPLETE

Thank you, you guys are awesome!
dieselguy: I imagine I would have to have some community reputation before I could post here?
There's no such requirement :)
Since their on sale I would like Might and Magic 6 pack, HoMM 3 or XIII
Hello!

One of theses game will make me so happy!

- Ghost Recon
- Rainbow Six
- XIII
- Far Cry 2

Thank you! :-)