It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: Guys, you may buy Divine Divinity for 0.01 ...
benjiir: And to bring the top 10% down, we buy the game 1000* for 0,01 $ ?
If you want to :P

Btw. I wasn't sure why to ask for a game that you may buy for almost free (I had Divinity for a long time before, btw), but I think I get it now.
keeveek: Guys, you may buy Divine Divinity for 0.01 ...
tomimt: That's so cheap shot that I'm not going to do that. It just doesn't feel right.
I don't condone the cheapness of buying at the bare minimum, but these bundles let you pay that amount. Surely if they didn't want you to pay that, they wouldn't give you the option.

Anyway, i already have one of the games in the bundle, so i have no need to get it. I was just thinking that when people complain about others abusing the system, well they are still buying within the rules.
Here are three games from my wishlist, if anyone would like to gift them:

Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon
In Cold Blood
Planescape: Torment
keeveek: Btw. I wasn't sure why to ask for a game that you may buy for almost free (I had Divinity for a long time before, btw), but I think I get it now.
Maybe some problems with credit cards.... also, better the odds to receive the game, i guess? ;p
gameon: I was just thinking that when people complain about others abusing the system, well they are still buying within the rules.
Absolutely right. If they didn't want anybody to buy it for 0.01, they wouldn't let them...
Alright, I don't expect to get it but it's worth a try.

I really, really want Retro City Rampage

If someone can find it in their heart to gift it to me, I will be overjoyed and will pay it forward by doing as many giveaways (I'm doing a giveaway right now here) as is humanly possible for me to do as soon as I'm able. :)
Post edited October 13, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
I really wish for retro city rampage,hopefully i will be able to play it some day Thanks a lot to all the kind people out there
if anyone feeling generous I would like:
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Gabriel Knight 2:The Beast Within
Phantasmagoria
Carmaggedon
Silver
Resonance
The Blackwell Bundle
Spycraft:The Great Game
Nexus:The Jupiter Incident

Contact me by PM
Divine Divinity, if someone is feeling generous. I will appreciate it, even if you only spend 0.01 on it.

PS
I don't have a credit card and unable to get anything that works like a credit card.
Check your pm!

Enjoy! :)

langurmonkey: Divine Divinity, if someone is feeling generous. I will appreciate it, even if you only spend 0.01 on it. PS I don't have a credit card and unable to get anything that works like a credit card.
----many thanks to Starmaker for the gift!---
Post edited October 10, 2012 by grumblycakes
I have a code for Beyond Divinity and Divine Divinity if anyone wants it? It is a code for both

Edit : Games have been redeemed by Licurg. Enjoy :)
Post edited October 10, 2012 by Denezan
I'd be glad to take it off your hands :)
If anyone's feeling generous, I would love to be gift The Blackwell Bundle.

Thank you for reading! :)