It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited October 06, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
My wishlist

One of the Police Quests
One of the Space Quests
King's Quest 1+2+3

PM me if able. Thanks in advance (even if you don't actually gift me)
Post edited October 05, 2012 by DraculaMarth
If anyone's feeling generous, the only game I really want now is Ultima™ 7 The Complete Edition. I have see 20min. of a Let's Play - Ultima VII that really intrigue me to play the game.

I really love RPG!

Thank you for reading! :)
Post edited October 05, 2012 by Suzaku-sama
Updating before I go to bed:

Well, another week, another great GOG promo. As I can't afford them right now and I love point n' clicks, I feel I have to ask for the following:

Any of the Police Quest games
Any of the King's Quest games
Any of the Space Quest games
Any of the Gabriel Knight games
SWAT 3 (I know it's an FPS :))

If I'm gifted any of these, I'll pay it forward by doing a few giveaways as soon as I'm able. I just don't have the money at the moment.
Re-post, In order:

-Arcanum : Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura ( Never played it but heard good things )
-Interstate '76 Arsenal
- Quest for Glory 1-5
-Vampire : The Masquerade
-Pharaoh + Cleopatra
If anyone has too much spare money, my "promo wishlist" contains only one game, Quest for Glory. Thank you very much in advance. :)
Just like Luke i'd like:

SWAT 3
I would really appreciate if someone gift me Gabriel Knight 2:The Beast Within or Phantasmagoria

Contact me by PM
Well, since there is a promo and few games from my wishlist are there:

- Interstate `82
- King's Quest 4+5+6

Recently found that my Arcanum cd don't work :(
I would love (to) quest for glory 1-5.
Repost:

Well, another week, another great GOG promo. As I can't afford them right now and I love point n' clicks, I feel I have to ask for the following:

Any of the Police Quest games
Any of the King's Quest games
Any of the Space Quest games
SWAT 3 (I know it's an FPS :))

If I'm gifted any of these, I'll pay it forward by doing a few giveaways as soon as I'm able. I just don't have the money at the moment.

NOTE: I've already been gifted a game so I'm definately doing atleast one giveaway when I'm able (probably next week). Anyone want to make it atleast two? :)
Licurg: Re-post, In order:

-Arcanum : Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura ( Never played it but heard good things )
Good thing GOG support is superfast, so finally... check you PM :-))
I'd like to add, except for King's Quest 4+5+6

Police Quest 1+2+3+4 to my wishlist.

Thanks in advance!
Licurg: Re-post, In order:

HopeAtLast: Good thing GOG support is superfast, so finally... check you PM :-))
Checked and redeemed :)
Post edited October 07, 2012 by Barry_Woodward